The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:33:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150144 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: October 27, 2016, 01:39:08 PM »

So...at work today, my boss made it public who he is voting for, my boss is Chinese and is voting for TRUMP and basically called us Hillary and Stein supporters idiots...fun day.
We'll deport him last when we win.
I seriously do not understand how anyone could have a problem with this post.

It's a joke made in slightly poor taste. Personally, I think it's funny, but some people see a Santander post and, for whatever reason, assume it's verbatim what you mean to say. Lighten up, folks.
Maybe if he wasn't actually an open white supremacist people would be less inclined to take something like that at face value?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 06:34:37 PM »

The first Republican President was Lincoln. The first Democrat President was Jackson. So obviously, the Democrats are historically the better party,

I guess by this logic the Mexican PRI is the awesomest party due to being around since the 1920s?

My fear is that Santander means that Jackson was a better president than Lincoln.
I mean, yeah that's going to be Santander's opinion. Jackson didn't free the slaves, after all.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 10:08:27 AM »

Alcon is one of our best posters, but this is one of the most nonsensical posts I've read here in a long time

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 04:43:45 PM »

I think its fairly obivous that intelligent supporters of charter schools/school choice don't want to "ruin education."
Obviously it would be unfair to say that everyone who supports charter schools wants to ruin education, but undoubtedly the intelligent supporters do.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 05:20:49 AM »

Oh puhhh-leeezz Santander there is nothing wrong with that post. Stop using this thread for benign posts you simply don't like.
The idea that every student, regardless of their interests and talents, should be forced to take engineering for two years is pretty stupid imo.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 04:37:45 PM »

This link randomly brought me to Cathcon's page and I have absolutely no idea how that happened and it really confused me for a minute.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 09:36:54 PM »

If being young makes you too delicate to handle the fact that others disagree with you, maybe don't go onto a public forum and say things that are clearly going to be proactive? Say, for instance, advocating ethnic cleansing. Just a thought.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies