The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 151368 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 15, 2017, 02:58:23 PM »

If a male here had said this............KAPOW!

yes but we have fem privileges in disparaging our fellow felines! i'd say that word is pretty tame/common too.

Conspiracy theory: TexasGurl is actually a man who's been pretending to be a woman all these years just so he/she could get away with insulting women.  Tongue
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:00:02 PM »

If a male here had said this............KAPOW!

yes but we have fem privileges in disparaging our fellow felines! i'd say that word is pretty tame/common too.

Conspiracy theory: TexasGurl is actually a man who's been pretending to be a woman all these years just so he/she could get away with insulting women.  Tongue

Technically not a conspiracy theory because it doesn't involve multiple people

Hey, that's a Babylon 5 quote:

"Conspiracies require more than one person."  --Londo Mollari
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 11:28:05 PM »

In protest of Virginia's appointment as a mod, I shall leave this board for three days, starting now.

Virginia for modadmin!
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 02:26:27 PM »

Seconded.  Though I'm guessing that's a sock account.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 12:34:26 PM »

IMO the ideal forum allows no one under 18 and no one above 45.

Mine would be no one under 30.  Tongue
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 08:07:35 AM »

I don't remember that evergreen used to be this terrible of a poster. It really seems like she's gotten much worse.

As with Runeghost (who has now gotten better since his tempban, from the little I've seen of his recent posts), Trump's victory seems to have driven her off the deep end.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2017, 08:41:44 PM »

As much as I dislike AAD, it's still a very bad post; besides they link to ours, so why shouldn't we do the same?

Why should we?  I've certainly made my share of inane posts over the years, but copy/pasting stuff from other forums and posting it here just because it's a bad post?  Seems kind of ridiculous, IMHO.  Unless it's bad in a particularly funny way.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 12:50:55 PM »

As much as I dislike AAD, it's still a very bad post; besides they link to ours, so why shouldn't we do the same?

Because, IIRC, posting stuff from other forums is against the ToS, or at least used to be considered as such (/buzzkill)

I'm not aware of any such rule ever having existed.  Posting stuff from posters who are banned here is against the rules.  But aside from that, I don't know of any rule against it.  You could certainly make the case that quoting stuff from other forums for the purpose of pointing out how dumb the content in question is is bad netiquette, but against the rules?  I don't think so, unless that's a new rule.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 11:34:13 PM »

The quote was about Kamala Harris, not Hillary Clinton.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 02:28:12 PM »

Also, now that Klartext has been banned from this forum, shouldn't we rename this thread? I can think of a few good replacements for him.

It's about time to retire this thread and start a new one, so just name that new one after someone else.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies