The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 151667 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: November 03, 2016, 09:01:47 AM »

North Carolina is an interesting state because there was never any historic reason to think it could become a brain state, but it has.  It just needs to cast off the final shackles of it's mud eating past and hopefully will.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 10:06:53 AM »

Not without sacrificing our ideals. Bernie Sanders is a very unique individual and there simply aren't many like him who can be both an intellectual and a man of the people. Jeremy Corbyn comes to mind, but he's British.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 02:21:40 PM »

Tbf citing Molyneux as an authoritative source is extremely mockable behaviour.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 02:01:38 PM »

Scalia is against gay marriage

Left: "Nazi bigot"

Castro puts gays in camps

Left: "Free healthcare though..."
Haven't you not learned that white kid's feelings matter more than the lives of people in third world countries yet? Tongue

Well this is ironic
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 07:25:42 PM »

Because the people there were tired of their state being looked at as a competitive state for the "right democrat" when it was actually solidly republican, and they knew that the only way they could dispel that notion was to not only vote straight republican for governor, senator, and all the row offices, but also to vote as heavily as possible for Donald J. Trump.

This is genuinely hilarious. If it was anybody else, I would assume they were sarcastically skewering the "election predicting" community.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 11:33:00 PM »

Abortion should be safe, legal, and encouraged, if not mandatory for immature teenage girls who are driving up our poverty rate.
You beat me to it. I don't even have words for that. Mandatory abortions...

The cause of most problems in today's society is the fact that stupid people are allowed to breed. In fact, they're fast out-pacing non stupid people. Most issues we have today, including viral videos, welfare families, victimhood mentalities, and most hate issues are simply the chickens coming home to roost. I think you ought to have to get a license to have a child, and you have to pass the same tests as you do to adopt a child. Nobody hears about an alcoholic, heroin-addicted, non-functioning junkie being granted custody of a child, and yet that tramp is allowed to pop out a kid.

🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 06:23:42 PM »

Tender's basement and nails are forum folklore.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 06:29:39 PM »

Not mean-spirited, bigoted, or ignorant by any measure. But definitely absurd and disturbing.

what this really is is a lesson to never elect a Republican, no matter how moderate they may seem.

Normally this would go straight to the BPG, but seeing as I am a Cooper supporter, can't really do that for a post from this specific thread without looking hypocritical. If you care about not seeing your posts in the BPG, consider yourself lucky.

Maxwell got a lucky break there!
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 05:33:37 PM »

Classism is an awful scourge on society.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 09:47:17 PM »

God, please enough with the dynasty politics. Enough Clintons. Enough Bushs. Enough Kennedys.

I still seethe every time I think about how the parties tried to set us up for another Bush/Clinton race.

Actually now that I think about it Ivanka would be a good fit for New York. She's fiscally moderate while being more liberal on social issues.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 06:41:58 PM »

The things you find when you go through long finished Megathreads:

Any chance the left and the Sweden Democrats form a coalition? Basically, left-wing policy on everything except for immigration.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 04:20:10 PM »

If a male here had said this............KAPOW!

yes but we have fem privileges in disparaging our fellow felines! i'd say that word is pretty tame/common too.

Conspiracy theory: TexasGurl is actually a man who's been pretending to be a woman all these years just so he/she could get away with insulting women.  Tongue

Can they use. Transgender bathroom though
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 01:58:49 PM »

Spanish facism did have racist and anti-Semitic rhetoric? I mean, Franco's gangs cut their teeth on massacring moroccans and built a pretty healthy narrative about how the Spanish peasantry were impure because of moorish descent or whatever. And the entire Spanish right was explicitly anti Semitic back then, to boot.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 05:01:58 PM »

Eharding is aware that the President of the Philippines is basically Idi Amin minus the low IQ right?

I dunno, Duterte isn't the brightest individual himself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies