The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:12:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150079 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: October 26, 2016, 10:21:22 PM »

So...at work today, my boss made it public who he is voting for, my boss is Chinese and is voting for TRUMP and basically called us Hillary and Stein supporters idiots...fun day.
We'll deport him last when we win.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 06:34:32 PM »

As a person: Vile scumbag
As president-elect: Completely incompetent and pandering exclusively to the alt right

This really doesn't belong here though.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 07:53:24 PM »

Seems like we have a new troll account on Atlas Forum

We should ban muslims like yourself from being here. Trump was right.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 12:18:54 PM »

Do you think she could be a strong candidate? Imagine if Trump lost to another celebrity.
You should stop posting. Forever. Turn off your computer, unplug it forever, and just walk away. Just walk away.
Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. Please do us all a favor and take a knife or pen, whatever you can find with a point, and push it up into your jugular vein. You are the stupidest ing moronic retard I've ever seen post on here and the world would be a better place if you weren't in it.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 08:35:06 PM »

Shame to see so many people supporting a racist ideology against Palestinian and Arab people, so deplorable. One day the world will see the Israel settlement for what is, colonialism, and apartheid against people of a different race.

Sigh....here we go again! The Palestinians have been using terror and destruction to attempt to strike fear into Israelis for years.  They have no interest in peace at all.  Indeed, in the 90s, Israel and Palestine were closer to peace than ever before....but a Palestinian assassin had to ruin it by killing Yitzak Rabin, the prime minister of Israel.  The Palestinians hate the Jewish people...but they aren't the racists, people like me are.  Unbelievable....SMH.  Sad

LMAO...
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 05:20:56 PM »

MAKE VEGANISM THE LAW, STONE THE MEAT EATERS
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 09:23:50 PM »

All-Timer for Bronz:

Eh, I think Assad should do what pleases him, even if it is killing children, but it is still sad.

Bronz advocating for genocide of children. Peak Bronz here.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »

Le Pen is running in 5th in Paris, lol

Are there any French people still living?

No, it's 78% morrocan, 28% Turks and 16% chinese

The sad truth is, that you're not far away from reality...

Wikipedia is your friend; the area is overwhelmingly "born in Metropolitan France": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_arrondissement_of_Paris#Immigration

Very little research needs to be done to discover that the area is very wealthy and overwhelmingly white.

Born in France does not mean that they are French ;-) But ok, I know that for you guys a sheep born in a chicken coop is a chicken, not a sheep...

Klartext89 continues to top himself.

It's funny how Klartext claims the left is anti-tolerance, yet he himself is one of the most intolerant posters here.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 04:37:36 PM »

Millennials are not really a values group of people. They have the most out of wedlock babies in the U.S. generation, so this is not surprising. A lot of millennial women have 4 baby daddies in their lives. This is not surprising. There's a reason why this generation is the most whacked out, foolish generation in modern memory.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 10:28:51 PM »

Basically the entire Montana Special Election thread right now.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 08:26:10 PM »

If you believe we should ignore terrorism and the deaths, you are a cruel and sick individual who should be admitted to a psych ward with the possibility of harming others...
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 10:46:07 PM »

I sincerely hope your family in Gaza can leave that place soon, LibertarianRepublican.

Otherwise I don't really have time for this, I guess. Sunrise has made the point way better than I could. Will think of haters like you when again assisting in making the settlements grow and flourish, though! Smiley

Not surprising given David's record.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2017, 04:53:17 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Ironic coming from Sanchez.... a "reformed" nationalist
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 12:56:33 PM »

Like....wtf does this even mean?

Well, he didn't live as long as Barbara Bush who is ageless, so long Adam West, hero.

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2017, 10:11:33 PM »

Nobody has said that and that doesn't change the fact that Islam has a cancer growing from within.

Edit: The Mosque has been in the past associated with radical Islamists, which pretty much makes certain what we all know already. This is an act of terror regardless. Vigilantism is terrorism in and of itself.

Sanchez... you disappoint my friend.

My sister lives a few blocks away, and the "One Handed Preacher" who was an Al Qaeda militant associated with OBL, had long been purged from the Mosque a decade ago from both within and without....

This was a story recounted to me ten years ago, when I was there three blocks away (!!!) that was well known in the community, so please do not attempt to excuse Terrorist assaults against Muslims in the UK at the hands of Racist English Terrorist "Lone Wolf's".

It's the Middle of the Night in the UK now, so haven't had a chance to talk to my younger Sis, but really?Huh   Have some class Sir.....
What is so classless about pointing out the OP's annoying double standard? This was an act of terror, and we all know why this hate filled monster was radicalized to lash out at the Muslim community.

MY Double Standard? That is so f'ing hilarious! Once again you twist my words to attack me, apparently that is all you're good at Sanchez.
You don't seem particularly interested aside from empty platitudes on Atlas about the problem. The scourge of religious radicalism can only be eradicated by the religious community. If a Baptist terror cell is operating in Tallahassee, it is incumbent on the Baptist community to ensure that such actions are perceived as being unpopular, undesirable, and unhelpful. Frankly, the Muslim communities in the west are failing at this, as polls show.

This attacker would not have struck if there were no Manchester attacks. As far as I'm concerned, he's de facto radicalized by Islam as well. His actions are undeniably tied to London and Manchester.

IDK if this doesn't meet the standards of this thread, but dude appears to be fully justifying an assault involving a vehicle outside of a Mosque in London, and already blaming the victims just  because they are Muslim, without knowing any further details.

This is my Sister's neighborhood and the Dude goes totally "on-tilt" with an anti-Muslim diatribe?Huh
I'm not justifying this at all and you know it. The fact of the matter is, these crimes will stop in conjunction with Islamic terrorism. Separating the two events does a great disservice to the truth.

You're really naive if you think that'll stop everything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies