The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:40:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150085 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: October 25, 2016, 05:07:28 PM »

How is that an awful/bigoted/ignorant etc. post? Not everyone has to like British comedy.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »

Very similar to me.  I actually dislike Trump as a person and all things equal prefer Clinton policies overall when compared to Trump but will vote for him for being anti-PC.  Also I want to vote for White consolidation.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 08:56:59 AM »

You guys need to learn how to meme properly.  It takes time, yes, but before you know it you'll be shifting election polls and making your shallow perceptions of where a state's political leanings should be become reality.  Just like TNVol and myself. Smiley
Don't flatter yourself, TNVol is the only one who did that.

IceSpear's shtick is just really unfunny.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 07:22:21 PM »

This technocratic obsession with "competence" and "qualification" as the being most crucial criterion in choosing political leadership, as if politics is nothing but a managerial job - as opposed to, you know, a question of choosing between values, ideas and models of society. This is one of the most insidious ideological tools for the promotion of neoliberalism.
Not a bad post.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 01:16:44 PM »

I know the posters here who are advocating for the murder of Trump supporters or Republicans in general are mostly just #edgy spoiled kids, but make no mistake: There's enough trash out there that wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. These people are fine with torture and murder, as long as it's the "right guys" who get treated like this.
How is this an absurd post? It is objectively true.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 08:42:07 AM »

Wow, almost completed my SJW bingo card now. Great honer!
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 04:28:58 PM »

Haha, nice.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 10:31:03 PM »

Wow, a beautiful tribute to a big FF.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 08:29:57 PM »

I'd be furious if this happens, they should all be deported.
You're not an American. Deal with it.
The neocon wants foreigners to but out.
Silentcal is seriously deranged. I'm honestly starting to worry about him.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 03:14:59 AM »

You know very well that Antonio's point was that the majority of the white-working class do not support repealing Obamacare even if many of them did vote for Trump.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 03:28:03 AM »

Thanks for posting that directly into the thread.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 04:06:54 AM »

I don't have the patience to deal with another 21 year old.  Just talk to somebody else, thanks.
Thanks for posting that directly into the thread.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2017, 05:48:41 PM »

Le Pen is running in 5th in Paris, lol

Are there any French people still living?

No, it's 78% morrocan, 28% Turks and 16% chinese

The sad truth is, that you're not far away from reality...

Wikipedia is your friend; the area is overwhelmingly "born in Metropolitan France": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_arrondissement_of_Paris#Immigration

Very little research needs to be done to discover that the area is very wealthy and overwhelmingly white.

Born in France does not mean that they are French ;-) But ok, I know that for you guys a sheep born in a chicken coop is a chicken, not a sheep...
Klartext89 continues to top himself.
He's not wrong.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 01:24:50 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2017, 01:55:08 PM by DəvidB. »

Hope he isn't, but if he is, then there's another far-left Jew in politics doing his best to make America less great. It doesn't reflect well on us. If your brother was in the news for stealing something you'd also be more ashamed than if it were some random person you don't know.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 01:38:50 PM »

GIFs don't make you look more intelligent.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 05:18:08 PM »

I sincerely hope your family in Gaza can leave that place soon, LibertarianRepublican.

Otherwise I don't really have time for this, I guess. Sunrise has made the point way better than I could. Will think of haters like you when again assisting in making the settlements grow and flourish, though! Smiley
Will make sure to think about you when building there too, thanks for letting me know!
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 09:09:38 AM »

I think he's also pro-life, and in a country like the UK, as opposed to the U.S., that's not an issue anymore either way, so might as well vote Labour.

Anyway, Klartext is obviously completely right about Corbyn.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 11:58:13 AM »

I've heard states that were founded on the basis of religion (such as Israel and the United States)
I've heard of states that were founded because of Nationalist reasons (such as the German Empire)
I've heard of states that were founded on the basis of decolonization (such as India)

A state that was founded on the basis of sexual orientation? No modern state was founded this way and I don't have good feelings about how this nation-state is going to last. Maybe the only way that this will work if the LGBTQ community starts up a stir to create their own nation-state. This would be a civil war on the eastern coast of the united states. This might be a very low chance, but if they do, this would be the first time in modern history that a county was founded on sexual orientation.

This new country would be extremely liberal and extremely tolerant society I would expect that some polygamists might come into the country. This state is very hostile to people that are heterosexual and spews propaganda against them. This country might last for about 50 years because of the very low birthrate (because you know). The low birthrate will cause this LGBTQ community to collapse.

I'm sorry if this response sounds like it belongs in another thread. I just let my imagination run wild on this one.   
Just as absurd for him to say that Israel was founded on the basis of religion. Doesn't get more American than that. Israel's founders were mostly atheists who didn't give a damn about religion.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2017, 11:28:41 AM »

Tara Gilesbie has never seen a good argument against FGM.

Very well, I'll say it - Option 2. I've never seen an argument against this that isn't just "KNIVES ARE REALLY SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111"or something similar.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2017, 08:15:42 PM »

Under Miliband, it was a lot closer. They leaned Tory, but it was far from unanimous.

Under Corbyn, expect them to vote like US African-Americans. We've been here before. We know an existential threat when we see it.
This is a good post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies