The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:25:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 151758 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: December 07, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »

Honestly, linking Jerry's entire post history into this thread might be the best thing to do atm. like, seriously dude, chill the f**k out. it will be ok, everything will be ok.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »

Massive FF. Will make an excellent Ambassador. The left's reaction has been wonderfully amusing so far.

Lmaoooo appreciate it
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 08:10:56 PM »

John Kerry is the reason the US lost in Vietnam? You learn something new every day!
I love when teenagers claim we lost Vietnam because that generation "wasn't tough enough" lol. I'd love to see these chickenhawks get transported back for a day.

you and i both know that real neoconservatives and foreign policy experts, regardless of ideological leaning, don't think like FairBol.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 02:02:01 AM »

eharding is honestly a trash poster. his entire posting history should be linked here tbh
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 09:02:58 PM »

eharding is honestly a trash poster. his entire posting history should be linked here tbh

Green heart
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 02:43:33 PM »

Good, glad she was confirmed. Democrats engaged in so much damn character assassination on this confirmation hearing. not only on DeVos but on all education advocates who supported charter schools or private vouchers.

It's pretty clear that SunriseAroundTheWorld is a generic Trumpist who somehow gets a pass because he uses big words, or something.

Not sure how I'm a "generic Trumpist." I don't scream and I don't use empty catchphrases. I don't bend over for alt-rightists. I try to have open dialogues with most of the forum, regardless of ideology. Am I Republican Party hack? Yes, that should've been easy to figure out, but I'm not a Trump apologist. I'll praise him when I agree with him, and oppose him when I don't.

If it makes you feel better I can list all of the things I have already disagreed w/ Trump on. It's a decent sized list.

FTR - I preferred Michelle Rhee or Eva Moskowitz to DeVos. DeVos did not have a good confirmation process - she made many errors but the level of hostility against people who support school choice was unacceptable to me. People need to chill out.

You can vehemently oppose someone without accusing them of wanting to "destroy children's educations." I think its fairly obivous that intelligent supporters of charter schools/school choice don't want to "ruin education."
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 08:06:43 PM »

I don't think that's what Cubby meant...but regardless its a bit of cringy post.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 11:33:08 PM »

No, he hasn't. He's fine. You not liking his views doesn't make him a bad poster.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 09:50:49 PM »

I like White Wine a lot and have grown accustomed to some Red Wines.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 07:38:17 PM »

Hope he isn't, but if he is, then there's another far-left Jew in politics doing his best to make America less great. It doesn't reflect well on us. If your brother was in the news for stealing something you'd also be more ashamed than if it were some random person you don't know.
Jews aren't your brothers. It's more like if my tenth cousin who looks somewhat like me and is my denomination is arrested and in the news.

Not sure what's going on, but you don't get to dictate how we view our fellow tribe members.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 12:13:54 AM »

Hope he isn't, but if he is, then there's another far-left Jew in politics doing his best to make America less great. It doesn't reflect well on us. If your brother was in the news for stealing something you'd also be more ashamed than if it were some random person you don't know.
Jews aren't your brothers. It's more like if my tenth cousin who looks somewhat like me and is my denomination is arrested and in the news.

Not sure what's going on, but you don't get to dictate how we view our fellow tribe members.

Neither does DavidB since he's just one member of our tribe.

By that logic, though, none of us do Tongue Have you heard of the saying: Three Jews, four opinions? Tongue
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 09:53:11 PM »

^ Thank you for putting that in here
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies