The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:20:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150082 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: April 06, 2017, 11:46:23 PM »

All-Timer for Bronz:

Eh, I think Assad should do what pleases him, even if it is killing children, but it is still sad.

Bronz advocating for genocide of children. Peak Bronz here.

He just needs to throw in an "I'm a centrist" and a "both sides do it."
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:06:11 PM »

It's amazing that a man like Ann Coulter, who has written countless articles calling for violence against journalists, politicians, and other groups whom he disagrees with, is now scared of violence directed against him.

Just lol at corporate funded hacks like YAF
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 03:25:46 PM »

2. First, what are these "smears"? Remember that during the primary, Bernie was continuing to run pointlessly despite being both completely unable to win and free of any party support. Democrats were probably getting pretty annoyed about bernie not dropping out like basically any other nominee would at that point. It was a pointless battle, the only thing it accomplished was to damage Clintons image and force her to spend more resources on the primary instead of the general. Bernie isn't immune to criticism.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/20/primary.wrap/
Obama managed to win the general, even with such a horribly prolonged primary contest.

Not to relitigate the 2008bprimary as well, but Clinton had a much better shot than Sanders in 08, and lead in the popular vote count throughout the contest. Granted, Michigan, etc. etc.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 04:05:54 PM »

cc: Irony ore mine given that it's coming from an embittered failson whose highest achievement in adult life is making the front page of r/cringe when he got his mother to comment on the size of his organ on Facebook.

What is it that makes social Darwinism so attractive to people who would almost undoubtedly be labelled as society's refuse?

What? I'd love to hear this story haha

Check your PM folder.

CC me on this?

me too
I'm gonna ask to be involved in this.

Me as well... o.O
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 04:16:04 PM »

Why does Kellyanne always look like a washed up country singer who woke up on a street bench after a hard night of drinking?

She looks scary. I have a lot of sympathy for her husband. Don't know how she manages to look like a zombie everytime, never seen anyone like her !
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies