The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:40:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150076 times)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« on: February 11, 2017, 12:34:13 AM »

-Great idea! We should allow criminals into the U.S. to finally transform it into an open sewer like Haiti!
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 06:45:15 PM »

Almost everything Mortimer, Krazen and E. Pete wrote in the last couple of hours
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 01:31:50 PM »

It's Xenophobe Morty, why would anyone expect any better from him?
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 09:27:27 AM »

The Philippines is there because of Duterte flipping off Obama.
I guess that's worse than state-sanctioned murder without any resemblance to due process....
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 01:54:58 PM »

I'd also like Ehardon to provide us with explanation about regarding Equatorial Guinea having a "Freedom Government".

Check the map, it's blue for horrible
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »

Leading questions.

I doubt 70% of the general public even know who Jeff Sessions is and the percentage of Black people would be even lower, since they tend be less well educated.

Truth is, Blacks do appreciate the Democratic Party. That is shown when they vote 90% Democrat. Why wouldn't they appreciate the Democrats? Blacks disproportionately enjoy the benefits of America's limited welfare state, which is means tested specifically to target them.

It's non-Blacks who should fell left behind.

Then why don't more working class whites vote D?, they also enjoy the benefits of the welfare state
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 05:20:51 PM »

Eh, when will this "Clinton body count" meme finally die?

-When the Putin body count meme will.

But that's an actual thing
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 09:59:30 PM »

Eh, when will this "Clinton body count" meme finally die?

-When the Putin body count meme will.

But that's an actual thing

Only as much as the Clinton Body Count.

Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 09:18:05 AM »

Was she the best choice for the nominee of the Party in 2016 in an anti-establishment year?

Who says Bernie would have been better? Remember, Feingold lost to Johnson in Wisconsin. It's not guaranteed Bernie would have won. Trump had to fend off 16 tough GOP candidates and then took on the Clinton machine, something Bernie could not do.
A toughie:

Don't forget Lil Marco
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 08:03:11 PM »

Had she [sic.] competed in the male division,(...).  Frankly, given how kids can go through phases, I think it should be illegal for kids to do anything to try to change which gender they appear as (I don't believe that transgenderism is a real thing, but that is beyond the point here).
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 08:53:25 PM »

Mr Mortimer is one of the best and most valuable contributors to this forum.  I guess by "reform" you all mean "renounce your mainstream views that I dont like".  He is one of the few posters on here who has the respect of all sides. 
[/quote
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 07:29:39 AM »

FYI, There's a whole thread dedicated to other posters' opinion of NSV
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 04:34:45 PM »

Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 05:32:25 PM »

A married man should not be having dinner with another woman, unless that other woman is his sister, daughter, mother, or grand mother, you get the picture.
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2017, 07:08:51 PM »

No, for much the same reason public schools shouldn't exist and government shouldn't be in the business of deciding what religion people should support. Everybody's going to disagree on what truth is. And, to a sadly limited extent, the free market sorts out who's right and wrong every day. Investing on wrong information exposes one to losses; investing on correct information exposes one to winning. If the New York Times starts printing fake news all day long, who's going to read it? Not anybody accountable for his or her decisions. That's why we have a free press, based on the capitalistic system of profit and loss. Gaddafi's theory of the role of the media was wrong. And that's why government shouldn't be in the business of telling people what kind of news sources are fake and which aren't. The National Enquirer sometimes prints accurate breaking stories. The New York Times sometimes prints fiction (though largely inconsequential). Any rules one may have regarding the accuracy of news sources can only come through lengthy experience interacting with them, which no class can teach on its own.

Besides (and it's interesting nobody has pointed this out yet), as Bryan Caplan has repeatedly suggested, children generally learn nothing from school, with totally unschooled children being able to catch up to schooled ones in knowledge completely in about two years. How I discovered what media to trust and distrust certainly had no resemblance to anything I learned in elementary school. I learned my critical thinking skills on my own, through the reading of such blogs as Respectful Insolence and Less Wrong, and, most importantly, going through the data on my own, figuring out which ideological claims (such as claims the Reagan tax cuts caused the Reagan era deficits and that rising economic freedom automatically leads to higher economic growth) were simply unfounded in any fact. So why teach kids that what they will forget in a day, in an hour, in a second, and will learn nothing useful from? That is nothing but a waste of taxpayer money.
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2017, 11:31:48 PM »

Seeing the aftermath of the Syrian attack ie killing of a brigadier general etc, i support this even more than i did an hour ago.
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 09:35:55 PM »

His name recognition was at the same level as Hillary's by mid 2015
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 06:42:19 AM »
« Edited: April 18, 2017, 06:44:08 AM by Alex »

glad to see that at least the democratic base is accepting reälity

What's so illegitimate about Trump? You can say muh popular vote all you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that presidential elections are determined by the electoral college.

ya m8 he didn't win by either measure so i don't see what your point is

i'm sorry facts trigger you (?)

Explain exactly why you think Clinton won the Electoral College

- republicans' large-scale illegal schemes to prevent people from voting (some of which were so egregious they were struck down even after the indefensible shelby co. v. holder decision) are very well documented

- i think even the farthest-right of us can agree that at least like, two or three percent of trump voters (i.e. enough to account for the official margins) are nazis, no? (obviously it's substantially more than that but y'know) anyways nazis aren't people and therefore can't vote
Thanks for posting directly into the thread!

(...) rather than a lot of the anti-freedom areas in Europe which don't have basic freedoms.  And now Evangelicals are paying the price in many of those countries.
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2017, 10:32:19 AM »

It would be the best for the party cause Petry and her career politician husband without any credibility Pretzell are acting like paid agents.

(...)

The sooner this sh**t gets solved and Petry and Pretzell follow low energy Lucke, the better for the AfD and of course for Germany.

But I doubt that the result will be much different with or without Petry. 80% of Germans are totally media manipulated and won't vote for AfD because they can't think for themselves anymore and the big majority of the 20% who still have a functional brain are either backing AfD no matter what (cause people like me don't give a sh**t about what the media says) or are voting tactically for e.g. FDP to help them enter parliament and prevent red-red-gree nightmare or CDU/CSU because the fear of EU Extremist Schulz is big...

But let's see, my bet is still on 12,4% AfD in September. Very excited to have Patriots in the Bundestag again (in former times there were a lot of Patriots from CDU/CSU in parliament...)
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2017, 05:44:56 PM »

Everything Klark said regarding French nationality (i.e. browns are bad) should be on this thread
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 10:14:04 PM »

"Islamophobia" isn't a real thing and it isn't a problem.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies