The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:12:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150124 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« on: October 17, 2016, 08:24:37 PM »

Millennial men are mostly <100lb lightweight hipsters who will do anything some leftist mouthpiece will tell them.  The women are stronger and will think for their selves.  A lot of them are without jobs and/or poor and they were counting on social programs like Bernie wanted to introduce...but instead they have a false war-hawk corporatist and they are drinking the Flavor-aid like the red-avs do here.

lol
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 03:52:05 PM »

Neither candidate addresses this matter adequately; if they did, they'd by down by 20 points and 47 states.

The key, I would think, is to reduce and eliminate the deficit.  Such a step would reduce the percentage of GDP that interest on the debt is.  

This, by the way, might actually be something the parties could agree on.

Either he really means what he's saying, or he doesn't have a clue about what the government budget looks like. Scary either way.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 12:37:38 PM »

I know the posters here who are advocating for the murder of Trump supporters or Republicans in general are mostly just #edgy spoiled kids, but make no mistake: There's enough trash out there that wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. These people are fine with torture and murder, as long as it's the "right guys" who get treated like this.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 03:55:07 PM »

I know the posters here who are advocating for the murder of Trump supporters or Republicans in general are mostly just #edgy spoiled kids, but make no mistake: There's enough trash out there that wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. These people are fine with torture and murder, as long as it's the "right guys" who get treated like this.
How is this an absurd post? It is objectively true.

I found the assertion that there's a sizable number of people who oppose Trump that would be willing to kill his supporters, and that they are fine with torture and murder, to be rather tasteless.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 01:15:30 PM »

If we had gone from 1959 straight to 1981, our country would have been so much better off. Lyndon Johnson had a lot to do with it.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 07:11:39 PM »

I am not a Trump supporter. I didn't vote for him. But your only conversation with me is trying to label me as such.

Haha. Meclazine is utterly terrible.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 09:05:53 PM »

No one would give a sh**t about Harris if it wasn't for identity politics and that Obama had said she was attractive.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 11:55:09 PM »

Should the Democrats just accept the inevitable reality that Donald Trump will win re election and just not run a candidate in 2020 to save themselves the humiliation. Their only electable candidate last year that had any chance of winning at all was Hillary Clinton and she couldn't even win so should the just concede 2020 already just to save themselves the humilation
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 10:30:24 PM »

I feel a tad betrayed. Tom used to be kinda chill with the classism.

I mean what he said is literally your screen name though...
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 04:31:12 PM »

Glad to see Zootopia won for Animated features.

And Moonlight for Best Picture. I didn't see the mistake live so my joy was unspoiled.

Two liberal movies win liberal awards. Such a victory.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 10:28:15 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2017, 10:30:23 PM by heatcharger »

Bronz isn't hiding it anymore:

Beshear is a good man. A good white man.

He edited it real quick.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 04:57:12 PM »

I really think he'll do well. This ban likely knocked some sense into it.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 02:20:01 PM »

Guys, I think NSV deleted his account altogether. RIP HP.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 02:25:28 PM »

Guys, I think NSV deleted his account altogether. RIP HP.
No, he's systematically deleting all of his posts as we speak.

My bad, I tried searching posts by his username and nothing came up.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 11:06:27 AM »

Democrats are treating white people the same way they treated black people back in the 1950s and 1960s.

Jesus...
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 03:08:13 PM »

This type of discussion is arguably worse than Austriaposting:

So what's the West Virginia/Alabama of France?

What a weird question, since West Virginia and Alabama have very different political histories.

Of course, but you get the point. Very working class and right wing and stereotypically conservative.

Alabama - Southern coast of France. was formerly a bastion of the Left until immigration and cultural issues after rising immigration from former french colonies made a lot of people switch to the FN and vote for the center-right candidate like Chirac, sarkozy because of immigration.

West Virginia - The formerly Industrial + coal mining regions of northeastern france near belgium. It also was a bastion of the Left until deindustrialization starting in the 1970s hit industries there and coal declined in favor of Nuclear power. Then also a lot of immigrants from the former french colonies were resettled there to boost the population in those areas. Both factors created a wave of anger that allowed FN to rise there. Since the 90s, The center-right has gotten a lot of votes in the second round in this region despite being more economically right-wing since people prioritized ethnic issues instead of economics.

I'd be fine with a total shutdown of Americans entering the International board if EnglishPete and Klansman were barred from posting on any U.S. board.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 09:10:40 AM »

People who think of Perez as a centrist-corporate shill just show how far the Democrats have come.
*Supports TPP*
*Smeared Bernie Sanders ruthlessly during primaries*

TPP being a good or bad deal was debatable, and being mean to Bernie doesn't mean anything when judging whether he's progressive or not.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 05:48:44 PM »

The "child" in question was an incorrigible and borderline-illiterate moron whose parents somehow had left him under the impression that casually calling for genocide is acceptable. He needed to be told off.

It's unfortunate that some posters seem to believe that a teenager ought to be coddled just because he's writing at several grade levels below where he should be. Hateful and ignorant bile is hateful and ignorant bile, and BRTD's reproaches were doing the kid more good than the sorry excuses and sob stories that more deluded posters insisted on trotting out instead. I suppose that they would have preferred that BRTD give this sad character a gentle pat on the head while telling empty stories about what a "good boy" he is.

Don't really see what's wrong here. If he's referring to BRTD being mean to Classic Conservative, then he's absolutely justified.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 08:44:39 PM »

Classic Conservative is still young and impressionable. This type of attitude towards him is the exact behavior that will just lead to him moving further away from your political views.

I'm not saying the scorched-earth brand of persuasion BRTD often uses is preferred, but it's probably more effective than trying to bargain with someone who just regurgitates the opinions of right-wing news sites that often tend to promote vile beliefs. You can't really convince someone who's just gonna end up crawling back to the bubble of Breitbart, Fox News, the_donald, etc.

And him being young is hardly an excuse for the things he's posted no matter how undercooked those ideas are.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 09:49:19 PM »

Is it really? I think that needs to be moved up to 18 and enforced retroactively. LLR could get amnesty though.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 08:36:58 AM »

Is it really? I think that needs to be moved up to 18 and enforced retroactively. LLR could get amnesty though.

Nah, I like the age limit where it is. This bullying definitely needs to stop though.

It's an overreaction, true, although I don't really know about this bullying you speak of, but I haven't been on/paid attention to AAD. I'm more "concerned" about posters like krazen running wild because he's pals with certain moderators anyway.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 10:11:20 PM »
« Edited: May 18, 2017, 08:21:16 AM by TexasGurl »

Context...

heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2017, 10:43:45 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2017, 11:28:37 PM by TexasGurl »

Mondale is an edgier jfern, so completely terrible in that.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 10:30:59 PM »

lol
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2017, 05:49:38 PM »

Maybe it's an educational gap? I'm not sure what the numbers are but maybe Arizona, Georgia, and Texas have higher percentages of higher educational attainment? That's the only possibility I can think of off the top of my head. Smart people see Trump for the clown that he is whereas dumb people are more susceptible to falling victim to Trump's cultism and therefore always believing him no matter how unhinged he becomes.

What's absurd exactly? Non-college whites are not only much more likely to support/approve of Trump, they're also much more likely to believe he's intelligent than their educated counterparts:

It's pretty easy to hypothesize about why that's the case.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies