The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:21:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150087 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: October 15, 2016, 10:42:46 AM »

Ann Coulter has been advocating for this for years, and I am not sure she's joking.  Honestly I would probably vote to repeal it.  Think about it pragmatically.  If the country would be better off with conservative values, and women (especially young single women) vote for the opposite, then it would be logical to repeal their right to vote.  I would let them run for office, so that Michele Bachmann and others could serve.

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »

I may have my disagreements with Blair on a few issues, but I think he's a good person.

Haven't we confirmed that you're a sock

But I think we've confirmed you are a troll.

Literally no one thinks you're funny.  Fck off.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 09:29:43 PM »

If it's not moral for an individual to pursue their self-interest at the expense of others, then it's not moral for a country to pursue its self-interest at the expense of other countries.

Any moral foreign policy should put universalist goals to the forefront.

There's literally nothing wrong with this post.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 09:41:22 PM »

I don't support gay marriage. Civil union yes. Marriage no.
I think gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt children either.

I think gay campaign groups have to much money and influence on politics today.

Am I homophobic?

I think that these kinds of questions can be answered by taking the original question and applying it to other groups. Is not supporting women's sufferage ... sexist?

This really isn't applicable unless you think gays shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 11:18:46 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=251190.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=251201.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=251223.0

I've never seen so many wusses in my life.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 03:41:15 AM »

The first Republican President was Lincoln. The first Democrat President was Jackson. So obviously, the Democrats are historically the better party,

Jesus wept at this post.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 09:42:00 PM »

Very similar to me.  I actually dislike Trump as a person and all things equal prefer Clinton policies overall when compared to Trump but will vote for him for being anti-PC.  Also I want to vote for White consolidation.
This is a great example of what not to do with your vote.

What the hell does "white consolidation" mean?
Oh God, I warned you guys that Rachel Dolezel would lead to confused and deranged "trans-racial" people coming out of the woodwork and tanning salons Tongue
I consider myself trans-racial.

If "transgender" is considered a thing, why stop there?  "Transracial" sounds no more absurd than "transgender".

Thanks for posting that directly in the thread.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 08:26:46 AM »

You guys need to learn how to meme properly.  It takes time, yes, but before you know it you'll be shifting election polls and making your shallow perceptions of where a state's political leanings should be become reality.  Just like TNVol and myself. Smiley
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 05:29:11 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2016, 05:30:44 PM by Meme Witch »

You guys need to learn how to meme properly.  It takes time, yes, but before you know it you'll be shifting election polls and making your shallow perceptions of where a state's political leanings should be become reality.  Just like TNVol and myself. Smiley
Don't flatter yourself, TNVol is the only one who did that.

IceSpear's shtick is just really unfunny.

Thou doubteth my abilities, heretic?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 07:02:20 PM »

Beat me to it.  I'm so sick of that c*nt.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 08:01:52 PM »

When we talk about life, we are not talking about bodies, but about souls. The mother is a baptized Christian and will meet her creator even in the extremely unlikely case that the pregnancy kills her. The soul of the unborn is tainted by original sin and if aborted, the unborn will be lost to perdition. We must avoid the latter.

Jews should be exempted from these laws.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2016, 01:59:02 AM »

lol
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2016, 05:02:03 AM »

I'm not saying the electoral college is good or bad. All I'm saying is that to point to the nationwide  popular vote as evidence that a candidate didn't really win is being a sore loser since that is just a statistic that has no effect on our elections. Like the EC or hate the EC it is our system. We can complain about it, but for as long as we have it, we need to accept the results it gives us. While Trump may not have run under your preferred system, that system is not how this country runs the elections. At present, it is done by the electoral college, which is possible to win even if you lose the NPV by >10% (if you win the right states). Under the electoral college, Trump won, fair and square, he is our president, and we need to do as Hillary said and enter his presidency with an open mind. The sooner democrats stop this #NOTMYPRESIDENT nonsense and move on from and accept this loss, the sooner they can start planning to actually win in 2020.

Or you can just stop being such a cuck.

Not everyone is going to accept Trump as their president the same way many people would never accept Obama as their president.  Live with it.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2016, 09:32:53 PM »

Health care for everyone that wants it and can pay for it.  No coverage for pre-existing conditions, that's not how insurance works.  No single payer public option.  You want it, go out and buy it in the free market.
If a person is is in the military, or is a disabled veteran, then of course full coverage.

Yeah, to hell with the poor!  If they get sick and die, why should I care?
There will always be some form of health care for the poor.  Free clinics, emergency rooms and whatnot.  Of course, the rich will have more and better options.  Such is life.
By the way, forcing companies to cover pre-existing conditions is like trying to get a life insurance policy for a person who died yesterday.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 09:18:55 PM »

I feel more fascistic when I'm off my meds, as well, come to think of it.

I'm heavily medicated as well and, even though Wolverine is still a miserable Hitlerite cur if what he was saying reflects his actual views (hidden or otherwise), I have to defend him in that it's often not nearly as simple as just 'take it', especially for someone with executive dysfunction and/or a complicated med regime.

^^ Also very true.  It's a hard problem to describe to those who've never dealt with it.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 12:14:35 PM »

Every post this douche makes
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2016, 08:00:47 PM »

The mentally disabled should not be killed. They are humans. At the same time, they are absolutely a burden to society and anyone who says they are a blessing is clearly just trying to make themselves feel better about the horrible situation they are in. To minimize their burden to society, the government should run care homes where these people can be taken care of. If people want to take care of their own mentally retarded relatives by themselves, they should of course be allowed but if there are quality care homes, very few will choose that option. Also, as soon as a mental disability is diagnosed, a fetus should be aborted. This should not be mandated by law, just encouraged by society. People whose families have a history of mental retardation should also be discouraged from having children, again, not by the law, just by society. Eugenics is fine as long as it's not racial.

*sigh*

Of all the changes in our culture, that is the one that upsets me the most.

I think we know who to name the next thread after.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 12:04:57 AM »

I think Santander was trolling with that one.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 04:03:51 PM »

Literally proposing apartheid:

Currently, the Joint Arab List has 13 seats in the Knesset. When seeing these polls, the Israeli right wing panicked, Benjamin Netanyahu filmed a disgusting, cheap political trick stinking of racism ('The Arabs are flocking to the ballots. The liberal organizations are bringing them with buses'). If your feverish, religious dream of annexing everything comes true, how many more do you think we'll get? 20? 40? Maybe 61, and an Arabic Prime Minister to boot? Yeah.
Hold up. I'm not proposing the annexation of Judea and Samaria right now. We should just keep building there, and focus on draining the swamp and ending the power of the courts instead. And even in the event that we annex it they should obviously not get voting rights on Israeli affairs. That should make people like you much more comfortable Smiley
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2016, 06:14:14 PM »

I would persobally be very proud to share a party with those less intellectually gifted, and if Democrats think it would be shameful to have people of low intelligence voting for them, well, it's another reason your party is in the pits.

Well, some low intelligence people vote for dems. But it is a minority.

IQ under 80: Trump 70-20
IQ 80-140: Clinton 51-44
IQ over 140: Clinton 95-3

How is that a bad post? It's literally a statistic.

Nah, those are just numbers Wulfric made up to imply that dumb people™ vote Republican and intelligent people™ vote Democratic. Classism at its best. Hilariously enough, his numbers don't even add up and they show that people with an IQ under 80 (what he really means: dumb people™) are more likely to vote for third-party candidates, even though he claims the opposite in his other post in that thread.

Poors voted for Clinton by a comfortable margin.  And who's to say only poors are capable of being dumb?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2017, 10:04:32 AM »

Vietnam war was a disaster. It got many US people killed & it butchered millions of people in Vietnam, that country turned communist & a huge section of Vietnam hated the US & most countries looked at the war in a negative sense. I don't know how can people justify killing!

Even Bernie Sanders was an objector to that disaster of a war. And a Democrat LBJ who swept to victory in a landslide couldn't even run for re-election due to sinking popularity due to the Vietnam.

LBJ's (a Democrat with War on Poverty & Medicare/Medicaid/Civil rights/Food stamps) approval ratings was directly related to Vietnam & the people hated in the Vietnam war in the end - It was hugely unpopular then!

Yes, Vietnam was a disaster, but why is that? It's because traitors like John Kerry undermined the US presence in Vietnam.  They collaborated with the enemy, which eventually forced us to retreat and give up the fight.  And if you didn't know, Kerry LIED in testimony before the Committee on Foreign Relations.  They say "death before dishonor", but apparently for Kerry, that isn't true.  People like that are why America technically lost in Vietnam. 

PS: LBJ chose not to run for a second term...he might've won, but he decided to step aside. 
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 01:31:14 PM »

The problem with SJWs is the way they take up causes which are in themselves noble and worth pursuing, but wind up making themselves the focus of their causes rather than the issues themselves so that they can feel morally superior to people they deem "bigoted," including those who support the changes they claim to be rallying for but criticize the questionable tactics and demeanor of certain individuals.  And if you dare pointing that out, they either try to censor you or they associate you with the people who tried to silence civil rights activists in the 1950s.  Which is a tad ironic, if you think about it.  But, if there's one thing SJWs are good at, it's eating their own, and that's why they will never be taken seriously.

I wouldn't compare them to the alt-right, per se, but I do see many parallels between them and the folks who were part of the "Moral Majority" that dominated the culture wars in the 80s and 90s.  Back then, the fiends responsible for society's disintegration were Marilyn Manson and Ice T.  Now it's a bunch of comedians and video game programmers and people who write for TV shows.  And the quality of our entertainment media has suffered for it, if you want one person's opinion.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2017, 07:44:05 PM »

The things you find when you go through long finished Megathreads:

Any chance the left and the Sweden Democrats form a coalition? Basically, left-wing policy on everything except for immigration.

Bahahahaha... this really puts Beet's "pro-choice, anti-war wing of the GOP" comments into perspective now.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 09:53:05 PM »

This is identity politics at its worst. Bradley Manning screwed us in our goal of stopping Iran by leaking classified documents to a website that is directly responsible for the outcome of the 2016 election. Barack Obama only commuted his sentence because of his celebrity status with the transgender community.

Put simply: anyone who committed a crime like this deserves a harsh prison sentence. It's amazing that all you have to do nowadays to get out of prison is to join a minority community.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 06:05:37 PM »

bronz is becoming a self-parody now.

Real men don't talk about "toxic masculinity". We know clearly who the alpha males and the beta males are.

Also, I love kindness. But you can't be kind to everyone. You can't be kind to rapists, terrorists, criminals, thugs. Extreme tolerance gave us 9/11.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies