The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:39:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150227 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 08, 2017, 05:18:04 AM »
« edited: January 08, 2017, 05:37:41 PM by OneJ_ »

I think we've reached peak Tender, guys:

Yeah, that's a shame.

These women are missing out on something: In fact, I'm a very gentle and thorough lover.

I know Tender is a troll, but this is ridiculous.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 09:48:51 PM »

NATO is the last foothold of liberal democracy in the world.

it was without merits before putin made a war-loving imperialist religious superpower out of his country, whose only goal seems to be destroying the EU.

today either you support the NATO or you think defending democracy can be done with words and contracts alone.

-NATO defends militant Islam, not democracy.

You also seem to misunderstand Russian goals badly.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 10:43:12 PM »

Also (This is more funny than anything to me)...

I mean, considering he quite literally trolls in every single one of his posts, I would think that people would stop responding to him.

-First people praise Santander over me because "he has a sense of humor", then condemn me for trolling. Well, guess what, folks, less than 5% of my posts can be described as trolling even under the most liberal definition of the term.

Under any serious examination, Dem support for NATO really is bizarre. Either they support militarism or they don't. Or they just do and don't do so opportunistically and only genuinely care about domestic issues.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 10:11:30 PM »

Most Democratic in New York
1. Bronx (88-10)
2. New York (86-10)
3. Kings (79-18)
4. Queens (75-22)
5. Tompkins (67-25)

Most Republican in New York
1. Wyoming (72-22)
2. Allegany (67-26)
3. Orleans (67-27)
4. Lewis (66-27)
5. Hamilton (66-28)

Not surprised the Bronx went so Dem. Its a sh*thole. God I hate going there. At least Manhattan and Brooklyn are bearable.

So says a rich, white suburban kid who's at least a little bit racist.

Yes, because its a beautiful place to live, go check it out sometime (Riverdale,Woodlawn, other white areas) don't count. The only nice areas of the Bronx are majority white, its just a fact my man.

I'm sure Wyoming county is a lovely place.

It is, I would rather live there, than any of the non-white areas of The Bronx. And you would to, if you ever go to The Bronx once in your life. Wink
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 06:05:01 PM »

CLOSE THE THREAD.

Its so obviously not a Muslim ban it's painful to watch hacks try and tell me that it is.  It might be stupid, but it aint a Muslim ban!
It's a national origin ban. It still violates the 1965 law.

1965 is irrelevant. The laws signed in 1965 did more damage to our country than we can imagine. Slowly but surely, we will start to unwind them but it takes time.
All of the untold damage done to this country because minorities were allowed to vote is a scandal!
Careful your latent racism is showing.

The amount of suffering black communities have had all dates back to those bills in 1965.

Wow. Ironically, some people are still holding on to a divisive symbol like the confederate flag, but I digress.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 03:27:46 PM »

Yawn, not news. Some minority millennials don't like him because their God Obama was demonized by Trump.

bronz finds another way to disrespect a group of people.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 01:01:03 PM »

I don't know if Scott has already posted this, (or anyone else for the matter + this post is already deleted) but...

The wise latina is a overweight slob with diabetes. Don't count on her lasting 7 years.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 10:42:58 PM »

Democrats are probably going to win back congress at this rate.

Lol, they couldnt even win a left of center district in this election with $8 million!

And that is before fresh Gerrymandering.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 07:35:01 PM »

School vouchers are a bad, bad idea, folks. They are just another way for the government to take control over education.

That's why nobody should receive an education unless their parents can afford it, obviously.
Everyone can afford an education these days, even the indolent (of whom there are sadly very many!). There are public libraries, you know. And the Internet. There is absolutely no need for governments to spend a dime on children's education.

Wow. "Everyone can afford an education these days..."

BUT MUH COLLEGE EDUCATION...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies