The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:41:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150178 times)
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« on: February 15, 2017, 03:46:24 PM »

If a male here had said this............KAPOW!

yes but we have fem privileges in disparaging our fellow felines! i'd say that word is pretty tame/common too.

Conspiracy theory: TexasGurl is actually a man who's been pretending to be a woman all these years just so he/she could get away with insulting women.  Tongue

Technically not a conspiracy theory because it doesn't involve multiple people
I'm a fun guy to talk with Smiley
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 01:47:00 PM »

Ben being a partisan hack like always
We have no consensus. Cuber's ballot is invalid as it was edited more than 10 minutes after it was cast.

Since we don't have any precedents of a tie vote for Speakership here in the South, I am going to appoint a commission of three members to sort this out.

I am appointing Leinad, Spiral and Peebs to the new

'Electoral Commission for the South'.
Note: there is no rule about editing ballots for the Speaker election
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 05:40:31 PM »

Is it possible to be a parody and a serious person at the same time, because that just about sums up my life.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 03:56:53 PM »

I actually fell for that briefly, I guess I am a loser Curly
but that's how to perfectly troll someone, vgj
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 04:46:40 PM »

I motion for a 48-hour period of nominations followed by a 48-hour vote to be held by Antonio V.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 10:16:28 PM »

One time for a brief second I was somehow logged in as Dave Leip. Has that ever happened to anyone?
I'm actually Dave's sock for the record
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 11:39:26 PM »

Renamed after NSV because, gone or not, he deserves his moment of "glory".
I'm okay with that as a temporary solution but the lack of democracy here is *outrageous*.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 08:03:59 AM »

Renamed after NSV because, gone or not, he deserves his moment of "glory".
I'm okay with that as a temporary solution but the lack of democracy here is *outrageous*.

Well, I am a dictator (if only by virtue of how threads work on this forum), but I strive to be a benevolent one who listens to his subjects. Smiley
Alright, be a *nice* dictator. Try to make it not an oxymoron. Tongue
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 11:40:13 AM »

JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 11:18:58 PM »

Great, literally relitigating the primary.

Emails, amount of debates, and superdelegate counts all seem like weak evidence. This will probably get dismissed.

Hillary hacks whine about relitigating the primary when they forced Perez in as DNC chair because he supported Hillary and ShareBlue and the like are still attacking Bernie.
The pissed off Bernie bro in me completely agrees with jfern but the rest of me realizes that that isn't completely true (although he has a few points)
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 09:05:49 AM »

People who think of Perez as a centrist-corporate shill just show how far the Democrats have come.
*Supports TPP*
*Smeared Bernie Sanders ruthlessly during primaries*
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 11:08:46 AM »
« Edited: April 26, 2017, 11:11:41 AM by Delegate JustinTimeCuber »

People who think of Perez as a centrist-corporate shill just show how far the Democrats have come.
*Supports TPP*
*Smeared Bernie Sanders ruthlessly during primaries*

TPP being a good or bad deal was debatable, and being mean to Bernie doesn't mean anything when judging whether he's progressive or not.
1. No, TPP sucked, I find it silly when "progressives" debate that, it puts us in a deal with countries that "tolerate slavery," is that progressive?
2. If Bernie smeared Elizabeth Warren or Amy Klobuchar or someone, everyone would be screaming about how he's not a true progressive. Tom Perez smears Bernie and he's still a progressive hero to some people though.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 12:18:05 PM »

When Obama does it, it's okay because he has a penis, you see.

That's the wrong take. It's not a problem for Obama or Hillary or anyone else to do this.

Um, yes, there is? The leaders of the Democratic Party should not be cozying up to the ruling class.
"but I want Dems to be corporate shills so the GOP has a talking point!"
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 02:48:24 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2017, 02:51:47 PM by Delegate JustinTimeCuber »

1. I'm not morally okay with doing deals with countries that have SLAVERY, but there's also the part about changing the setup so that the nations aren't a check on the corporations but that they are equals and disputes are resolved by some international tribunal, I'm no isolationist but I'd prefer we keep our sovereignty and don't sell it to multinational corporations kthanks
2. Labor Secretary Advised Clinton To Cast Clinton As Candidate Of Whites To Turn Off Minorities he basically tried to paint Bernie as racist (the same Bernie who got arrested protesting for civil rights and the same Bernie who marched on Washington with MLK, very racist guy)
The second part of that is just the "NO ONE DARE RUN AGAINST QUEEN GOD EMPRESS HILLARY CLINTON #IMWITHHER" argument. Is he not allowed to criticize her? It's not his fault she wasn't for gay marriage until 2013, it's not his fault she voted for the Iraq f**king war.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2017, 03:02:52 PM »

2. First, what are these "smears"? Remember that during the primary, Bernie was continuing to run pointlessly despite being both completely unable to win and free of any party support. Democrats were probably getting pretty annoyed about bernie not dropping out like basically any other nominee would at that point. It was a pointless battle, the only thing it accomplished was to damage Clintons image and force her to spend more resources on the primary instead of the general. Bernie isn't immune to criticism.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/20/primary.wrap/
Obama managed to win the general, even with such a horribly prolonged primary contest.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 04:01:21 PM »

2. First, what are these "smears"? Remember that during the primary, Bernie was continuing to run pointlessly despite being both completely unable to win and free of any party support. Democrats were probably getting pretty annoyed about bernie not dropping out like basically any other nominee would at that point. It was a pointless battle, the only thing it accomplished was to damage Clintons image and force her to spend more resources on the primary instead of the general. Bernie isn't immune to criticism.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/20/primary.wrap/
Obama managed to win the general, even with such a horribly prolonged primary contest.

Not to relitigate the 2008bprimary as well, but Clinton had a much better shot than Sanders in 08, and lead in the popular vote count throughout the contest. Granted, Michigan, etc. etc.
For one week I thought Bernie Sanders was the favorite, starting March 8 and ending March 15th. I thought Mich. would be indicative of a polling error mainly in Ohio but also in Illinois and Missouri. Then Hillary won on March 15 and I thought it was mostly over, but regained a bit of hope over the next month until New York happened and destroyed the possibility of comeback. That's when I think it was pretty much over but there should still be a challenge for the other states, she shouldn't have won by default anywhere, and NJ/CA/the others should get a say (if they all really wanted Bernie they could have given him the pledged delegate lead)
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2017, 07:58:21 PM »

liberals bashing Bernie Sanders is hard to wrap my head around
As was said before, he turned many people who would have been perfectly fine with Clinton against her. Before the primary I had zero problem with Clinton. I would have happily supported her when she wrapped up the nomination in a traditional primary. But then Sanders came. And because sanders decided to make things about some style-based progressive movement, he got a lot of young people (including me, to my shame) rallied up into a cult-like state. Clinton was the one who got all the hate because she was standing in the way of Bernie(among other things). The big problem was that bernie didn't concede when the dust was settled and it was clear that he lost, he kept delusionally fighting on, and his fanbase(again, including me) kept being riled by "bernie can still win" BS. The constant uphill struggle, the attacks on Clinton that were much harder to brush off then most primary attacks, and the seceding into a little group self-divided from everyone else on the left were devastating. Bernie didn't have to make Clinton "the enemy". Bernie didn't have to refuse to consider her "progressive enough" over petty nonsense. Bernie didn't have to frivolously declare the democratic primary rigged against him when the advantages in super-delegates came from Clinton's advantage in the primary(and he got an obviously undemocratic boost in caucuses), he didn't have to let a cult of personality form around him(and probably let it get to his head). I remember early in the primary looking at Clinton's website(I knew of bernie at this point), and thinking she'd be cool, getting excited for her. But because I got swept in the bernie wave I later hated her. I honestly wouldn't have been able to name a real problem I had with Clinton if I was asked, and I remember a thought that Hillary really wasn't much different from bernie. But I dismissed it, because I was caught up in the bern. Bernie didn't have to do all of this.
It's not that hard
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 02:29:39 PM »

He's 13, he's old enough to have his BS called out. No one should be subject to cyberbullying though
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 09:52:25 AM »

I need to wait until my age is 3/2 its current value to have an opinion on the subject.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 09:22:29 PM »

what??
She needs to just go away. She lost to Donald f**king Trump

So would Elizabeth Warren. It just goes to show how misogynistic this country is, that it'd pick Trump over a woman. And we lecture the Middle East! They are probably laughing at us.
Looking at recent polls (according to Wikipedia, the best polling aggregate evar)

Women:
Winfrey* +7
Warren +4
Average: +5.5

Men:
Biden +14
Sanders +9
Booker +/-
Franken +/-
Cuban* -1
Average: +4.4

sopper sexest amuricans rate womans as less worse than as the mens
this is ourage!

*would they stop talking about running f**king celebrities for f**k's sake
"when they go low, you copy them"
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2017, 07:03:20 PM »

Millennials are not really a values group of people. They have the most out of wedlock babies in the U.S. generation, so this is not surprising. A lot of millennial women have 4 baby daddies in their lives. This is not surprising. There's a reason why this generation is the most whacked out, foolish generation in modern memory.
For some reason only the lazy millennials count, all the hard-working ones don't.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2017, 12:37:01 AM »

1.women can get laid whenever they want to....with some exceptions for age and ugliness
What the literal f**k
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 03:34:17 PM »

Good lord.
I've seen people call CC a nazi before but now my doubt is dwindling.

Imagine how outraged he'd be if someone said "if only we could do this to conservatives".
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2017, 03:39:05 PM »

Exactly. There is probably no scummier, self-absorbed person in the entire country today which totally overrides the not entirely abysmal politics.
The orange man is named Donald Trump, not Bernie Sanders.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 09:36:40 PM »

classic Ben Kenobi pseudo-intellectualism
You must be logged in to read this quote.

By quoting you?

I warned you very clearly in the thread that there were problems with what you were proposing. You chose to ignore my comments altogether. Now it's been proven that this part of Bill 2 does not work.

Clearly then you should be supporting amending that portion out of the rules permitting bills to carry over as they always have done.

The issue is with wiping out the slate. There are problems with it that you did not foresee. We need to go back to the older rule set.

Uh, pretty sure that's exactly what I'm doing. There are 20 different changes to Bill 2 here. That's not a small number.

And even then you're not happy with what you wrote. That speaks volumes.

I already quoted you here. The whole setup of 'prefiling bills' and erasing the queue does not work. We should go back to just letting the queue carry over from session to session.

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies