The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:39:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150066 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: October 11, 2016, 10:52:27 PM »

Begone, Wulfric. A mere poster with the intellectual capacity of a squashed apricot can be of no use to us.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:38:27 AM »

Begone, Wulfric. A mere poster with the intellectual capacity of a squashed apricot can be of no use to us.

Then why is Oldiesfreak still here?

One thing at the time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 05:24:51 AM »

Deplorable State outside The Big Easy.

So every state you disagree with politically is deplorable? Come on, you're better than this.

No, just most southern ones.

This is getting old. Until 2008, most people on this forum were probably calling VA and NC deplorable states.

In my defense, the South sucking goes back to 1861, and improving only nominally on its own since.

Since 1861? I'd say the decades of slavery before sucked as well.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 02:03:45 PM »

If it's not moral for an individual to pursue their self-interest at the expense of others, then it's not moral for a country to pursue its self-interest at the expense of other countries.

Any moral foreign policy should put universalist goals to the forefront.

There's literally nothing wrong with this post.

A morality-driven foreign policy is more likely to do harm than actual good, I'm afraid.

Still, it's hardly a "Absurd, Ignorant, Bigoted and Just Plain Awful Post".
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 04:53:46 PM »

If it's not moral for an individual to pursue their self-interest at the expense of others, then it's not moral for a country to pursue its self-interest at the expense of other countries.

Any moral foreign policy should put universalist goals to the forefront.

There's literally nothing wrong with this post.

A morality-driven foreign policy is more likely to do harm than actual good, I'm afraid.

Still, it's hardly a "Absurd, Ignorant, Bigoted and Just Plain Awful Post".

By definition, the most moral foreign policy is the one that does the most good.

OK, I should've said missionary-style foreign policy then.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »

Prostitution is one of those issues where people are stuck in an irrational mindset due to tradition and other things. Prostitution being illegal hurts prostitutes more than anyone else. The only reason prostitutes are dependent on abusive pimps is because prostitution is illegal. The oft suggested idea of only arresting pimps and johns (aside from making no legal or moral sense) doesn't fix this since prostitution would still be an illicit business in that scenario and they would still need pimps to "push" for them and get their clients in a lot of cases. If it were legal they could work independently and easily advertise like any other business (especially in the age of the internet) or work at a heavily regulated legal brothel. If you're actually interested in what's best for sex workers this is the best scenario.

The reasons people oppose legal prostitution are-

A.- Traditional Western/Christian morality (why conservatives oppose it) backed up by a bunch of pseudo-intellectual gibberish about "culture rot"

B.- Women with cuckold (or I guess cuckqueen) anxieties who subconsciously think their husbands/boyfriends will got out and screw a bunch of prostitutes if it's legal. Men's sexual anxieties/insecurities/frustration have been oft discussed as having an effect on their political beliefs (see Dr. Strangelove, or posts in this thread) so this is a perfectly valid hypothesis.

Ugh... While I (reluctantly) believe making prostitution illegal does more harm than good for the prostitutes, HisGrace's explanation of why people oppose it is pure nonsense,
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 07:52:42 AM »

Context:

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 01:41:20 PM »

I'm more and more inclined to agree with Al that Santander's persona... just doesn't seem too genuine.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 08:00:08 AM »

Hate and collective responsibility - all liberal all the time

BRTD, what on earth has gotten into you?

I HATE Russia.

I HATE it. I hate this garbage, vile, disgusting sh!thole of a country. It ruins everything and oppresses everyone. It's pure f[inks]ing garbage along with anyone who supports it.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 12:34:05 PM »

What a beautiful meltdown we've got here

BillShill Weld, another turncoat for Clinton.  No wonder you love him here. Seemed like everything was rigged to elect Hillary because she sure couldn't win it against a good candidate!

At least he's getting called on it: http://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/02/libertarian-vice-presidential-candidate-weld-speak/93164042/

But you can probably kiss that 5% goodbye, thanks a-hole.

Let's see:

Trump destroying the GOP and looking like an idiot and a creep.
Weld sabotaging the LP ticket with this Hillary nonsense.
Bernie stands by his principles until Hillary wins the nomination then "oh, vote for her!"
Stein...well she's Stein. Guess there's no rigging needed with her.
McMullin only real wild card, but will only make a difference in Utah.

I hope Hillary screws* up this country and I'm just going to sit back and laugh.

*replace with f-word

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 07:12:13 AM »

Well, he's not wrong. Nevertheless, I'm very sure that the Donald won't win. But the damage he's done is already too big.

Democrats concerned about what a German leader thinks?  Wouldn't be the first time!  We need to move forward though.  This isn't the 40's.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 07:17:49 AM »

I was the one known for beating memes/jokes to the ground. IceSpear's attempts at emulating me are poor.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 06:34:47 PM »

I think it's time to give the Landfill a new namesake.

Triggered by a transgender candidate. Sad!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 02:05:12 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=252193.0
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 03:20:49 PM »
« Edited: November 11, 2016, 03:25:10 PM by Shah of Bratpuhr »

I honestly think if Hillary really needs to be punished, being a two-time loser of races she was suppoused to win easily is hurting enough.

She just lost in an upset to Donald F-king Trump. She certainly feels awful now.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2016, 02:55:15 PM »

Death penalty for all.  While I oppose such an abortion ban, I would see it as an opportunity to implement my population reduction program.

This is very clearly sarcasm.

As the guy's username suggests, he's not very perceptive.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 02:50:19 PM »

Scalia is against gay marriage

Left: "Nazi bigot"

Castro puts gays in camps

Left: "Free healthcare though..."

Through his votes on the bench, Scalia did exercise a tremendous amount of influence. His rulings on such issues as due process, death penalty, civil rights and social programs helped ruin the lives of thousands of people in the United States.

But of course it was just a "diffrent judicial philosophy" for you guys. Nice guy, FF Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 06:54:01 PM »

Scalia is against gay marriage

Left: "Nazi bigot"

Castro puts gays in camps

Left: "Free healthcare though..."

Through his votes on the bench, Scalia did exercise a tremendous amount of influence. His rulings on such issues as due process, death penalty, civil rights and social programs helped ruin the lives of thousands of people in the United States.

But of course it was just a "diffrent judicial philosophy" for you guys. Nice guy, FF Smiley

It's not even a question of good or bad though. It's this farce of equivocating a judge or a legislator to a bloody dictator that is so annoying! It's patently absurd to try this "just as evil" nonsense outside of a very select group of dictators, generals etc.

What matters are the results. Let's dispel with the fiction legislators or judges bear less moral responsibility for results of their action than others. We may agree or disagree on specific issues, but in the days of day it's all about consequences.

I don't see a judge voting to execute a person whose guilt is in doubt or curtail civil liberties as morally superior to a dictator having a political prisoner executed or suspending political rights. In fact, the former seems slightly worse in one aspect: the standards are higher.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 05:07:33 PM »

Please don't ever try doing satire again. You're not doing it well, especiall if you add something like [/satire] at the end.

Cheer up, folks! All we need to do is work -- -and work -- and work.... no time for complaints, but make sure to put on that theatrical, pain-hiding smile as you earn your right to survive in the new high-tech feudalism of Donald Trump's America which will be greater than it has ever been. Don't concern yourself with pay -- all that matters is that the Right People get whatever they want, for they have become arbiters of truth and justice in the new America.

[/satire]
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 08:19:54 PM »

I'm really not hateful on the inside. It's just that when I'm unmedicated, some things make more sense than they should. Especially as someone with an IQ of 122.

Bragging about having a high IQ on the internet is always suspicious.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2016, 02:49:11 PM »

Someone really hates Kentucky, don't they?

Chicken sure does, but that one's self-explanatory.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 05:20:10 PM »

I'm really not hateful on the inside. It's just that when I'm unmedicated, some things make more sense than they should. Especially as someone with an IQ of 122.

Bragging about having a high IQ on the internet is always suspicious.

... 122 IQ is not very impressive.

Oh God, another one.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 05:26:14 AM »

Thanks for keeping posting directly in this thread, Jerry.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 04:40:20 PM »

Not just the previous post, but every single thing Famous Mortimer has said in this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=254843.0

He is truly a piece of sh**t, some views are just indefensible.

He seems to think that what he's proposing makes the world a better place. He's quite stupid, but to call him evil is to let your own view of the world cloud your understanding of his intentions.

Stupidity can produce very evil results,
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 06:22:41 PM »

Please don't open the Pandora Box!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies