The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:13:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150214 times)
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« on: February 20, 2017, 07:37:37 AM »

No, just no

communism sounds nice in theory...fascism doesn't.

Plenty of things about fascism sound great in theory. Societal order and cohesion, scientific advancement with unified goals, lack of political gridlock and dysfunction, high levels of societal efficiency, business interests made to serve the common good, high levels of communal care for the poor, very little unemployment, etc.

The bad parts of fascism come about in the means... just like in communism.

How is this any worse than saying communism sounds great in theory?

It doesn't. They're both garbage ideologies with zero value that need to be completely annihilated.

It wasn't the point. Praising things such as "cohesion" in fascism as even "theoretically" good is... eh.

As a side note, though, I know it's hard to comprehend for an American, but I'm unable to put communism at the same level with fascism. At least communists, while sucking really bad, didn't plan on annihilating my people and my culture.

To put it bluntly, fascism "in theory" is inherently racist. Communism isn't.

Only Nazism was especially racist. Italian fascism had racial tenets but wasn't built around racial lines. Spanish fascism didn't really have much to do with race.
Wow, that's completely ignorant. Ask the Catalans and Basques if Francoisma had racial tenets.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 08:44:45 PM »

He isn't necessarily wrong. My entire ideology is based on hatred of cities and suburbs.
And my entire ideology is based off of hating the places where my food comes from!
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 10:03:30 PM »

Dammit you stole mine...
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 02:11:35 PM »

I know for a fact I've never experienced day-long power outages in Russia. Several times in the U.S.!
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 02:33:32 PM »

I feel like posting Klartext is cheating but...

Big Schulz veeeeeeeeeeery strong candidate! Veeeeeeery strong! The German Hillary!

It's a wonderful morning in Germany, lots of sun, still a bit cold beacuse of the wind, but the summer is clearly loading.

Yesterday, once again, I was proven damn right. Not a big surprise, but enough to write a few sentences.

As you all know the litte Saarland voted yesterday. Normally not that important, but always interesting.

There are these takeaways:

1. SPD/Schulz: The big Loser of yesterday. There's no "Schulz effect" or euphoria for the Capo outside of German media headquarters, there's simply an interest of getting rid of Merkel. This guy has nothing to show. Neither is he a good rhetorician, neither has he Charisma nor a program. Simply hot air, big mouth and a radical plan to destroy and dissolve Germany to be part of a big "United Nations of Europe". The more the people learn about him, the fewer fall for his and the medias Propaganda. He's the German Hillary Clinton. Veeeeeeeery popular in polls, veeeeery weak at the Ballot box.

2. CDU: Big win, not question. I stopped being angry about voters who always fall for their conservative election campaign after and before governing like Liberals. People liked Madame Prime Minister and therefore the party got a boost. Once more it shows that German state and local elections are more about people and likability than politics.

3. Greens: Big joy yesterday. This radical left-wing anti-German crap is disappering every day a bit more. Very good! At least Schulz has something I can thank him for :-D

4. FDP: Well... I wouldn't bet that they will easily enter Bundestag again. They will get a boost from NRW and Schleswig-Holstein because of their most prominent politicians being Leaders there, but they still suck and without having any reasonable plan or utility they will have a hard time in a lot of states.

5. AfD: The Saar AfD is a totally chaotic group having had several scandals and infights over the last couple of years. They got a poor showing and they absoluetly deserved it. Unity is important, I hope Petry learns from it and the Saar AfD starts to become ONE party and takes the role as the secon-biggest Opposition Party in parliament.
Nevertheless it is promising that even when the national party is nearly doing nothing to help (very few Money ressources and menpower to help in the election campaign) and with a bit strange and questionable candidates on the Ballot and with an election campaign only speaking about CDU vs. Red-Red-(Green), there are enough voters everywhere in the country to easily enter parliament. With FDP and Greens failing, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

6. Left: Oscar we still love you - but there are every time fewer people who still remember the 80s and 90s.

All in all: Thanks to the AfD there's no red-red majority. Secretly, the CDU will be very pleased with the result and this fact.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 10:26:48 PM »

Clever as hell.

My brain hurts after reading through the last few pages. It appears NSV has disappeared himself. A shame, I probably would've enjoyed his meltdown.

And now with Eharding gone, I think...I'm the biggest spammer here???
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 09:47:23 PM »

Considering that modern day liberals are the ones who b**** about it, Its clearly not a far right position.  

Minority sensitivities come before all else in modern day Liberalism (Unless you're Jewish).

Actually as I pointed out here American liberals are the people most likely to abandon culture and their heritage and throw it all away. American liberalism is all about the destruction and annihilation of culture.
Added the bold.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 12:07:46 PM »

I'm convinced runeghost is just here to make liberals look bad.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »

What the goddamn hell.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 01:32:04 PM »

Guess who he's mourning.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 02:17:17 PM »

cc: Irony ore mine given that it's coming from an embittered failson whose highest achievement in adult life is making the front page of r/cringe when he got his mother to comment on the size of his organ on Facebook.

What is it that makes social Darwinism so attractive to people who would almost undoubtedly be labelled as society's refuse?

What? I'd love to hear this story haha

Check your PM folder.

CC me on this?

me too
I'm gonna ask to be involved in this.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »

So what exactly did the journalist say to cause this rage? If it was nothing more than a simple question the authoritarian and fascist tendencies of the GOP have been displayed yet again

unreal. More generalizations.

I see some of the deepest, seething hatred for people you disagree with on here than anywhere else.

Dude, this goes beyond politics. You think this reflects the gop? Really? Does corrine brown reflect the dems?
Please don't try and deny that President Trump shows anything but contempt towards journalists and the very idea of a free press
Journalists should be held in contempt. Just not body slammed. A nice middle finger would have done the trick.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2017, 01:36:34 PM »

This should be in the Simple Truths thread.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 12:48:58 AM »

Rename the thread for bronz
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies