The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:19:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150251 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 29, 2016, 02:18:17 PM »

Scalia is against gay marriage

Left: "Nazi bigot"

Castro puts gays in camps

Left: "Free healthcare though..."
Haven't you not learned that white kid's feelings matter more than the lives of people in third world countries yet? Tongue

Well this is ironic
I love it. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 12:29:47 PM »
« Edited: December 05, 2016, 12:32:00 PM by JerryArkansas »

3-17 days of fighting before the PRC surrenders.  Depends on how long they want to get their ass handed to them.
It would be the other way around.

The rare instance where both posts in a quote chain belong in the Landfill
What's so bad about the post.  I just posted that I think it was more likely that the opposite would be true.

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 01:36:20 PM »

3-17 days of fighting before the PRC surrenders.  Depends on how long they want to get their ass handed to them.

What's so bad about the post.  I just posted that I think it was more likely that the opposite would be true.
I believe posts that are stupid and based in post election pouting tend to get filed under "absurd" or "ignorant."
The only stupid posts on this forum come from the racists and nazi's like you.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 01:42:23 PM »

I believe posts that are stupid and based in post election pouting tend to get filed under "absurd" or "ignorant."
Thank you for posting directly into the thread.
Considering his past history and what he's been posting since before the election, what I said is being nice to him.  And you are no better.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 01:47:12 PM »

your post is correct if the u.s. doesn't directly intervene in the conflict. with a trump administration, that would be far from certain
I get that, Deadman is wrong that it would be over in less than 2 weeks, which I respond that the us would most likely just give up and not fight at all.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 05:22:12 PM »

*Nazis
I really don't give a sh**t.  Go drink at a frat party instead of correcting people's grammar on the Internet.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 05:43:22 PM »

*Nazis
I really don't give a sh**t.  Go drink at a frat party instead of correcting people's grammar on the Internet.

*fraternity

And... It's 5:30 PM on a Monday!
So?  And again, you really need to do something other than this.  Trying, and failing to be clever really doesn't suit you well.  You come off as, and it seems are a dick who can't be anything other than that to people.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 07:48:56 PM »

I think the sassy chip in the Jerrybot is malfunctioning. Better call Apple.
Or it's finals week and I really don't have time for racists like you or douchbags like Cathcon.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 07:55:47 PM »

Or it's finals week and I really don't have time for racists like you or douchbags like Cathcon.
Well hells bells, you just burnt me like a piece of toast.
A scum like you doesn't need to be burned.  The lack of humanity that you have will do all that for you.  It really is sad though that you have to troll to feel good about yourself.  It must be such a sad life that you live.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 08:51:51 PM »

Not familiar with traditional spelling, but I believe it's "douchebag".

In all honesty, sounds like stress is getting the best of you.
Or all the spelling I used are ones used as well. 

And thanks for your concern.  Coming from someone like you is really something.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 05:42:11 AM »

Yeah his posts sound like my mother at the peak of her alcoholism right before she'd start screaming and slapping me in the Publix checkout line.
You really have had a sh**t life haven't you.  is that why you have to troll.  To get the attention that you always needed as a child?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 11:24:44 AM »

Yeah his posts sound like my mother at the peak of her alcoholism right before she'd start screaming and slapping me in the Publix checkout line.
You really have had a sh**t life haven't you.  is that why you have to troll.  To get the attention that you always needed as a child?

Seriously. I'm typing this 5:40 my time because I have a really early class. Why are you up at 5(your tme)
I went to bed at 9 last night and woke up at 4:30.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 04:22:27 PM »

Why would I want that? That sounds like too much attention if you ask me. It's actually rather embarrassing. As is your meltdown.
What meltdown.  Calling out the Nazi and asking someone who is a douchebag frat boy to stop correcting me is a meltdown?  You need to check your definition is that is so.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 07:58:38 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2016, 08:01:54 PM by JerryArkansas »

Why would I want that? That sounds like too much attention if you ask me. It's actually rather embarrassing. As is your meltdown.
What meltdown.  Calling out the Nazi and asking someone who is a douchebag frat boy to stop correcting me is a meltdown?  You need to check your definition is that is so.

Are you okay?
Yeah.  Why?  I know I shouldn't respond to Sanchez but the dude it an unabashed racist.  I don't take kindly to people like that, why I call him out on all his sh**t.  And Cathcon is just a douche, which is something I also don't like.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 08:35:45 PM »

Are you okay?
Yeah.  Why?  I know I shouldn't respond to Sanchez but the dude it an unabashed racist.  I don't take kindly to people like that, why I call him out on all his sh**t.  And Cathcon is just a douche, which is something I also don't like.

I agree that Sanchez is awful, but I'm not sure what your beef is with Cathcon, but regardless, you seem to be getting way too worked up about this.  It's just an obscure internet forum.
This isn't getting worked up.  It is responding to the crap they post.  I don't see how it can be read any other way.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 09:14:25 PM »

Are you okay?

I agree that Sanchez is awful, but I'm not sure what your beef is with Cathcon, but regardless, you seem to be getting way too worked up about this.  It's just an obscure internet forum.
This isn't getting worked up.  It is responding to the crap they post.  I don't see how it can be read any other way.

You're on your second page of sniping about this.
Because people keep the damn thing going.  I was going to let it die, but no, others wanted to keep it alive and keep probing the issue.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 09:17:12 PM »

Please.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 08:50:42 AM »

Shut up Arkansas you illiterate feckhead.
How about a no uptight twit.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 02:11:54 PM »

Why is this still going on.  I thought I was suppose to move on, yet everyone keeps it going. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2016, 09:53:24 PM »

If you truly believe that 54R/46D is the absolute worst case scenario for Democrats in 2018 and that there are at least 10 pick-up opportunities for Democrats in 2022, you're a delusional hack.
Pot meet Kettle
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2016, 11:29:31 PM »

Same goes for you.

Seriously, if saying that makes me a delusional hack, then fine, I am a delusional hack.
Did I say you were a hack because of that, no.  You, in general, are a damn hack who seems to think he isn't one.  Hence the comment.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2016, 11:02:41 AM »

This is what I find funny about this forum.  Everyone keeps thinking I'm aggressive, yet all I do is make posts and just say what I see occurring with different people on the forum.  I'm very perplexed why people keep up with this.  I've seen no change in my demeanor, nor has anyone I personally come into contact with. 
Alas, some things will elude me, since no one wants to try and explain what changed with me and just keep trying to pile on.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 11:17:41 AM »

This is what I find funny about this forum.  Everyone keeps thinking I'm aggressive, yet all I do is make posts and just say what I see occurring with different people on the forum.  I'm very perplexed why people keep up with this.  I've seen no change in my demeanor, nor has anyone I personally come into contact with. 
Alas, some things will elude me, since no one wants to try and explain what changed with me and just keep trying to pile on.

Maybe stop calling people you're arguing with "Honey." It comes off as condescending.
That's how I talk.  Nothing is meant with it, it is just something I say.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2016, 12:29:24 PM by JerryArkansas »

No offense, but have you ever heard the saying "If you meet one a**hole, you met an a**hole.  If you meet twenty a**holes, you're the a**hole?"  What I mean by that is if everyone keeps telling you you're being too aggressive, condescending, etc in a way that makes people actively not want to side with you even when they technically agree with your "side" of the argument, chances are your posts really have gotten more aggressive, condescending, and generally nasty in a way that makes them kind of grating to even read.  I'd suggest maybe just trying to tone down the intensity a few notches when replying to a post that upsets you. 

And with folks like Sanchez, think of it this way, why let him drag you down to his level?  What do you gain from engaging in a public pissing match with him?  It's not you're going to change his mind and most folks here already realize he's made a schtick out of acting like a whiny and rather immature bigot ever since the election (probably a mix of genuine beliefs and trolling).  You don't need to scream at him (or folks like him) through the keyboard to make other people realize that.  I think most folks, even a number of those who don't mind him and/or think his positives as a poster outweigh the negatives, are already well aware of this.  The only thing that happens if you let him get under your skin is you waste time yelling at a brick wall and get a reputation for being easily triggered. 

Another possibility might be to put him and maybe a few other posters who really drive you up the wall on ignore and simply never click show (or better yet, only click show when he or the other posters are posting in threads about things they generally offer interesting insights about, ex: FL politics).  I'm not saying this is something I would necessarily do, but in your case, it might not be the worst idea to give it a try.  I get that some folks don't put people on ignore as a matter of principle and don't know how you feel about that, but it's definitely another option. 
On the first point, I don't see how the posts seem aggressive.  Like I keep saying, I'm just responding, nothing more.  If people think the way I post is aggressive, I can't fix that.  I've gotten to the point where I have to be straight forward about how I respond to things.  If I don't, I get walked on by people IRL.  It comes from me not wanting to be just there, taking up space and being a punching bag, which I have been for a while.

The other points, if you look at my posting history, I haven't responded to those people for a while. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2016, 12:54:23 PM »

No offense, but have you ever heard the saying "If you meet one a**hole, you met an a**hole.  If you meet twenty a**holes, you're the a**hole?"  What I mean by that is if everyone keeps telling you you're being too aggressive, condescending, etc in a way that makes people actively not want to side with you even when they technically agree with your "side" of the argument, chances are your posts really have gotten more aggressive, condescending, and generally nasty in a way that makes them kind of grating to even read.  I'd suggest maybe just trying to tone down the intensity a few notches when replying to a post that upsets you. 

And with folks like Sanchez, think of it this way, why let him drag you down to his level?  What do you gain from engaging in a public pissing match with him?  It's not you're going to change his mind and most folks here already realize he's made a schtick out of acting like a whiny and rather immature bigot ever since the election (probably a mix of genuine beliefs and trolling).  You don't need to scream at him (or folks like him) through the keyboard to make other people realize that.  I think most folks, even a number of those who don't mind him and/or think his positives as a poster outweigh the negatives, are already well aware of this.  The only thing that happens if you let him get under your skin is you waste time yelling at a brick wall and get a reputation for being easily triggered. 

Another possibility might be to put him and maybe a few other posters who really drive you up the wall on ignore and simply never click show (or better yet, only click show when he or the other posters are posting in threads about things they generally offer interesting insights about, ex: FL politics).  I'm not saying this is something I would necessarily do, but in your case, it might not be the worst idea to give it a try.  I get that some folks don't put people on ignore as a matter of principle and don't know how you feel about that, but it's definitely another option. 
On the first point, I don't see how the posts seem aggressive.  Like I keep saying, I'm just responding, nothing more.  If people think the way I post is aggressive, I can't fix that.

The other points, if you look at my posting history, I haven't responded to those people for a while. 

I was just using that as an example, but if you haven't been responding to them then great.  I'll let you know the next time I see a specific example of the aggressiveness, but until then all I can say is that it's something to try to keep in mind when arguing with people on the forum.  That said, a piece of this is also that you kind of got that reputation and while it'll go away soon enough, some of this is also just letting people get bored and move on to the next thing.

Re: Not being a punching bag: I won't pretend to know what RL has or hasn't been like for you.  Here's what I will say: the great thing about this forum is that it's pretty easy to ignore folks.  IRL, you can't just mute someone, but you can do that here.  Why waste your time on some a**hole on the internet who you'll never have to interact with unless you choose to?  It's not like someone's sifting through atlas posts keeping score in every argument (or if there is, then I pity that poor, wretched soul Tongue ).
It's hard to ignore a person when A. most people quote the bile that they spew on the forum or B. when they mod a board and you can't ignore them.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies