The Podesta leaks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:04:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The Podesta leaks
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Podesta leaks  (Read 493 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 11, 2016, 08:19:16 AM »

link

Is this why we had a handful of morons ironically supporting Trump 6 months ago?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 06:26:58 PM »

I see Rand Paul was acknowledged as someone to be undermined rather than as a Pied Piper.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 07:30:17 AM »

Yeah, they were worried he would take their precious minorities and millennials who belong to them.  So they pushed for and got Trump....and still can't get the millennials because their candidate sucks so much.  Which is why they've been bringing out all the grey hairs to yell at the kids....'cause that always works.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 08:13:38 AM »

Ah, the old times when people thought of Jeb as a serious candidate.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 02:03:57 PM »

Yeah, they were worried he would take their precious minorities and millennials who belong to them.  So they pushed for and got Trump....and still can't get the millennials because their candidate sucks so much.  Which is why they've been bringing out all the grey hairs to yell at the kids....'cause that always works.

If you're not a hardcore partisan then this election is easily the worst we've seen, even considering how overused that saying is. I'm not a Libertarian anymore, but even so I am probably going for Gary Johnson. Probably.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 10:11:22 AM »

Hell, it might be worse for the hardcore partisans...they have to defend (or make excuses for) these two trainwrecks.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 05:03:47 PM »

Hell, it might be worse for the hardcore partisans...they have to defend (or make excuses for) these two trainwrecks.

tbf I also feel sorry for the knee-jerk contrarians as well, who have to come up with increasingly tenuous ways to claim Clinton's transgressions are remotely on the same league as Trump's. If we're using trains as a metaphor, it's like seeing one train come into the platform with a cracked mirror, then another train fall from a viaduct and explode, and concluding: "wow both trains sucked!".
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 05:10:11 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

tbf I also feel sorry for the knee-jerk contrarians as well, who have to come up with increasingly tenuous ways to claim Clinton's transgressions are remotely on the same league as Trump's. If we're using trains as a metaphor, it's like seeing one train come into the platform with a cracked mirror, then another train fall from a viaduct and explode, and concluding: "wow both trains sucked!".
[/quote]

Clinton is establishment politics-as-usual, with all that implies. I was initially hopeful that an anti-establishment candidate could coalesce support to defeat that (congrats on Brexit Wink), but the results have been LOL.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies