NY-19 Teachout vs. Faso (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:52:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY-19 Teachout vs. Faso (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who wins?
Zephyr Teachout (D)

John Faso (R)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: NY-19 Teachout vs. Faso  (Read 3038 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 13, 2016, 06:00:06 AM »

And i will make a joke about "progressive obsession" - absolute confidence that only they know what's right, their unsatiable desire to "make happy" all other people (even when these people absolutely don't ask for their "help"), and number of other "progressive features".

what

Smoltchanov is an idiot, you see.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 01:51:51 PM »

And i will make a joke about "progressive obsession" - absolute confidence that only they know what's right, their unsatiable desire to "make happy" all other people (even when these people absolutely don't ask for their "help"), and number of other "progressive features".

what

Do you always look in the mirror while typing?

So the best comeback you could think of was essentially "I know you are, but what am I?"  Sad.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 04:55:57 PM »

what

Do you always look in the mirror while typing?

So the best comeback you could think of was essentially "I know you are, but what am I?"  Sad.

No, sir. The best comeback is: "you are an idiot, sir - i am not"...

K
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 06:52:41 PM »

I am still not sure how I am going to vote. Ordinarily I would vote for Faso. He is acceptable enough, and Teachout has no depth. On the other hand, I want Yandik in Congress, and the only way  for him to get there, is for Teachout to win, and then lose in two years (quite likely unless the Pubs nominate a subpar candidate), opening the door again for Yandik in 2020 to get the Dem nomination. I guess, if the Pub hold on the House looks secure enough at the end, I will vote for Teachout. If not, I might have to bail on my long term Yandik plan.
Faso could win now and lose in 2020 to Yandik. In 2018 they could nominate someone more moderate and harder to beat than Faso would be.

Nah, Faso would be entrenched by then.  Yandik's screwed unless Teachout wins this year.  Sadly, she'll never have this seat locked down Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies