Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:12:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes  (Read 3755 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 01:43:51 PM »

In all honesty though....this doesn't come close to the top 10 reasons why Donald Trump should never be president list. Neither did pussygate, for that matter.

But if it can turn a few evangelics off of voting for the pussygrabber, then I'll take it!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2016, 01:46:59 PM »

Figueira
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2016, 01:49:54 PM »

I mean, you're technically right, but come on.
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2016, 01:51:09 PM »

With apologies to Mr. Adkins Smiley.  BTW, this is what Trace Adkins recently had to say about Trump:

“Trump is Trump, man. The thing that I tell people about Trump is: it’s not an act. Whatever you think about him, the persona that you see, it’s real. He acts that way whether the camera’s on or not. If you’re sitting in his office, or you’re riding in his car with him, or whatever, he’s like that all the time, man. It’s not an act. The arrogance, or the confidence, or whatever you want to call it. ‘Everything I have is the best,’ that’s there all the time.”
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2016, 01:59:20 PM »

Come on what?  It's inaccurate and distracting.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's nothing unusual about an adult being attracted to a 15 year old. What is unacceptable is if you act on this.  Let's not lose sight of the real issue here which keeps coming up, which is Trump abusing his position to in various ways violate women and girls.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2016, 02:02:25 PM »

First of all, used it only once. Second, an adult has no business intentionally peeking at naked 15 year olds. No, he hasn't committed the act, but it wouldn't surprise me at this point given his behavior, which is NOT normal or acceptable.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »

pedophilia is not the act.....just the sexual interest into young bodies.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2016, 02:07:51 PM »

But muh Wall Street speeches clearly show that Clinton and Trump are equally bad. In fact, they're exactly the same.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2016, 02:09:14 PM »

LOL.
That is funny.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 02:17:58 PM »

Come on what?  It's inaccurate and distracting.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's nothing unusual about an adult being attracted to a 15 year old. What is unacceptable is if you act on this.  Let's not lose sight of the real issue here which keeps coming up, which is Trump abusing his position to in various ways violate women and girls.

You are sick. I'm not surprised that, not even remotely. God help you.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 02:22:05 PM »

pe·do·phil·i·a
ˌpēdəˈfilēə,ˌpedəˈfilēə/
noun
noun: paedophilia; noun: pedophilia
sexual feelings directed toward children.

chil·dren
ˈCHildrən/
plural form of child.

child
CHīld/
noun
plural noun: children
a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
synonyms:   youngster, little one, boy, girl

It is what he thinks it means.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2016, 02:23:03 PM »

That's out of line. He's not sick. Infact, he is absolutely right. This is about genetics. Men are naturally predisposed to be attracted to young fertile women. This is how nature works. As young as 15, you may ask? Sure. Most 15 year olds are adults in biological terms. This is NOT THE SAME as saying that adult men should pursue sexual relationships with 15 year old girls. Not in any way, shape or form. This is just recognizing a simple fact. It is not immoral to be attracted to 15 year olds. Morality is about how you act, not how you feel.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2016, 02:24:38 PM »

I agree that we shouldn't use the word pedophilia here. But I'm more reacting to the fact that this is your main reaction to this thread.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2016, 02:27:39 PM »

If people want to get pedantic, interest in late teen minors is "Ephebophilia" but the legal issue here is Voyeurism which is against the law in every state. I suspect there are also special circumstances related to minors as well.

Perhaps some could argue that backstage at a pageant they shouldn't have any expectation of privacy, but that is a lawyers argument.   Will this story blow up to the point that we have Trump supporters on TV defending him with that argument? 
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2016, 02:27:55 PM »

That's out of line. He's not sick. Infact, he is absolutely right. This is about genetics. Men are naturally predisposed to be attracted to young fertile women. This is how nature works. As young as 15, you may ask? Sure. Most 15 year olds are adults in biological terms. This is NOT THE SAME as saying that adult men should pursue sexual relationships with 15 year old girls. Not in any way, shape or form. This is just recognizing a simple fact. It is not immoral to be attracted to 15 year olds. Morality is about how you act, not how you feel.

Don't tell me what is out of line and don't lecture me with poor arguments. If any man is sitting around lusting after 15 year old girls or walking in on them naked, it is sick.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2016, 02:33:36 PM »

Don't tell me what is out of line and don't lecture me with poor arguments. If any man is sitting around lusting after 15 year old girls or walking in on them naked, it is sick.
My argument is poor? Your entire "argument" is just that "it is sick", which is the exact same "argument" that religious right wingers have used against gays, against gay marriage, against sodonomy, etc. Proud of that?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2016, 02:38:13 PM »

My argument is poor? Your entire "argument" is just that "it is sick", which is the exact same "argument" that religious right wingers have used against gays, against gay marriage, against sodonomy, etc. Proud of that?

60 something year old men lusting over girls that could be their granddaughters is highly disturbing. Everyone has a definition of what sick is. In the case of Donald Trump who was just caught on tape going on and on about how he has grabbed women, it really is disturbing to hear that he walked in on under aged girls. It's a matter of opinion, so let's leave it at that.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2016, 02:42:29 PM »

Come on what?  It's inaccurate and distracting.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's nothing unusual about an adult being attracted to a 15 year old. What is unacceptable is if you act on this.  Let's not lose sight of the real issue here which keeps coming up, which is Trump abusing his position to in various ways violate women and girls.

60 something year old men lusting over girls that could be their granddaughters is highly disturbing. Everyone has a definition of what sick is. In the case of Donald Trump who was just caught on tape going on and on about how he has grabbed women, it really is disturbing to hear that he walked in on under aged girls. It's a matter of opinion, so let's leave it at that.
We can agree that Trump is a sleazeball - absolutely!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2016, 02:51:29 PM »

can we stop debating this pls
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2016, 02:57:01 PM »

Why is he telling this? How stupid is that? If I like something like that, I don't tell it anybody.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2016, 03:05:55 PM »

pe·do·phil·i·a
ˌpēdəˈfilēə,ˌpedəˈfilēə/
noun
noun: paedophilia; noun: pedophilia
sexual feelings directed toward children.

chil·dren
ˈCHildrən/
plural form of child.

child
CHīld/
noun
plural noun: children
a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
synonyms:   youngster, little one, boy, girl

It is what he thinks it means.

Putting aside the issue of what exactly it was he implied that term meant, and that you and others here have completely missed my point, please keep this in mind in your future studies, you may find it useful:

Osiris: n. an Egyptian god, slain by Set
Set: n. a collection of object grouped together on the basis of some attribute.

Osiris is an Egyptian god slain by a collection of objects.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2016, 03:08:22 PM »

Why is he telling this? How stupid is that? If I like something like that, I don't tell it anybody.

Why would he then do it, if he could not talk about it. Given his small... hands, it is not like he is getting much besides the bragging pleasure out of it.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2016, 03:20:44 PM »

I agree that we shouldn't use the word pedophilia here. But I'm more reacting to the fact that this is your main reaction to this thread.

Sorry for wanting to discuss this issue accurately.  Next time I'll just post some dumb Chris Hansen joke instead like young women having their privacy invaded by a presidential candidate apparently deserves.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2016, 03:31:18 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2016, 03:36:53 PM by Adam T »

As I've written before, Trump is genuinely deranged.

Derangememt:
1.Does not know what 'social norms' are.
2.Does not understand why society considers social norms to be important.

I don't know if the clinical definition of derangement is this two part test, but this is the a modification of test for the legal definition of insanity as explained by Vincent Bugliosi in the book "Helter Skelter" (Co-written with Curtis Gantry) with replacing 'social norms; with 'right and wrong.'

That Donald Trump lied his confession of serial sexual assault was just 'locker room banter' shows that whether he personally believes that sexually assaulting women is wrong, that he knows that society considers it to be wrong, or, at least, an illegal activity. So, it seems Trump isn't actually legally insane.

Idiot Trump supporters:  "He's not legally insane, he's qualified to be President!"
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2016, 03:51:34 PM »

Donald Trump doesn't care about anyone except himself.

That's why he goes around sexually harassing minors and then bragging about it.

There is more out there, and it will only confirm our worst suspicions.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies