The rise and rise of Evan McMullin (formerly Egg McMuffin) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:01:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The rise and rise of Evan McMullin (formerly Egg McMuffin) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The rise and rise of Evan McMullin (formerly Egg McMuffin)  (Read 13346 times)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« on: October 12, 2016, 04:00:05 PM »

In the unlikely event he wins utah and the election is close enough that the electoral college gets deadlocked I can easily see the house voting for him over Trump
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:04:06 PM »

In the unlikely event he wins utah and the election is close enough that the electoral college gets deadlocked I can easily see the house voting for him over Trump

President McMullin, eh? Barely knowing anything about him I would take him for President over our other options.
I'm saying that the scenario is very unlikely but I Have no doubt Paul Ryan and other house leaders would throw their support to McMullin in a heartbeat
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 06:08:40 PM »

Makes me wonder how David French or Tom Coburn could have done had they announced earlier, or how Gary johnson could have done if could act normal
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 12:35:17 AM »

The Mormon mafia will break into your house, fold your laundry, and do your dishes
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 10:13:19 PM »

With his career and his looks it is surprising he's not married especially considering mormons usually start families pretty early.
Spent a lot of time overseas in the CIA, that may have made it harder for him to find someone during those years
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies