The rise and rise of Evan McMullin (formerly Egg McMuffin) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:57:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The rise and rise of Evan McMullin (formerly Egg McMuffin) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The rise and rise of Evan McMullin (formerly Egg McMuffin)  (Read 13359 times)
On Fleek
on fleek
Rookie
« on: October 22, 2016, 07:15:16 PM »

Saw some reports that McMullin will have a few Wyoming rallies next week.

Well, he might be able to win Uinta County, at least.

That would be impressive; it will probably be his best county at the very least though. He's only a write in in Wyoming. Wyoming has given thought to write ins though. Back in 2010, a write in for US Senate got about 7% statewide. I could see McMullin hitting 5% or so; he could've had a higher ceiling if he was actually on the ballot.

That's strange cause according to Wikipedia he isn't even a write-in in Wyoming.

Btw, does anybody Mindy Finn's home state?
On Fleek
on fleek
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 07:37:01 PM »

Saw some reports that McMullin will have a few Wyoming rallies next week.

Well, he might be able to win Uinta County, at least.

That would be impressive; it will probably be his best county at the very least though. He's only a write in in Wyoming. Wyoming has given thought to write ins though. Back in 2010, a write in for US Senate got about 7% statewide. I could see McMullin hitting 5% or so; he could've had a higher ceiling if he was actually on the ballot.

That's strange cause according to Wikipedia he isn't even a write-in in Wyoming.

Btw, does anybody Mindy Finn's home state?

She was born in Texas, although I don't know where she lives currently.

Empowered Women, whose founder and current president she is, is registered in Washington D.C.
Maybe that's her home "state" (or Virginia/Maryland). It seems like this is the biggest mystery of this election cycle...
On Fleek
on fleek
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 07:49:42 PM »

Genuine ballot access or just write-ins?
On Fleek
on fleek
Rookie
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 07:25:19 PM »

Intrerestlng. I just looked up the GP of Arkansas. They managed to elect someone to the lower house, which is what I was thinking of. Hopefully the poll includes McMullin.

I think that was a Democrat that switched to the Green Party halfway through a legislators' term, switching back to the Dems afterwards.
On Fleek
on fleek
Rookie
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 05:39:12 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies