Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:19:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20
Author Topic: Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread  (Read 24000 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2016, 05:52:17 AM »

Someone in the comments section suggested it's Trump paying for an abortion.

You lost me at "Trump paying for." Not credible.
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2016, 06:03:36 AM »

Huh; this is KellyAnne's only tweet since this began:

Kellyanne Conway ‏@KellyannePolls  6h6 hours ago
Just leaving Trump Tower, definitely looking like those "last 10 minutes of prom", Kate McKinnon. @nbcsnl
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2016, 08:48:34 AM »

I don’t want to defend the Trumpster and I wouldn’t be surprised if he were doing such dishonest things. But I have to confess, that the timing of the publication raises some questions. Why now? I think the same rules should apply to everybody including a national embarrassment like Trump: Innocent until proven guilty. If these allegations are true, the women should sue the Trumpster, and they have every right that their respective case will be listened to by attorneys and courts. However, the story with the lock rooms is very plausible.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2016, 08:50:39 AM »

I don’t want to defend the Trumpster and I wouldn’t be surprised if he were doing such dishonest things. But I have to confess, that the timing of the publication raises some questions. Why now? I think the same rules should apply to everybody including a national embarrassment like Trump: Innocent until proven guilty. If these allegations are true, the women should sue the Trumpster, and they have every right that their respective case will be listened to by attorneys and courts. However, the story with the lock rooms is very plausible.

Some women need validation before going public because otherwise they will have mud thrown at them in a futile effort. We should commend their bravery.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #229 on: October 13, 2016, 08:55:03 AM »

Some women need validation before going public because otherwise they will have mud thrown at them in a futile effort. We should commend their bravery.
I mean, yeah, it's highly unlikely they're lying for attention. They're going to have millions of angry Americans tearing them down. Who the hell did would want that?

Also, NYT isn't exactly the National Enquirer.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #230 on: October 13, 2016, 08:55:34 AM »

I mean, yeah, it's highly unlikely they're lying for attention. They're going to have millions of angry Americans tearing them down. Who the hell did would want that?

Also, NYT isn't exactly the National Enquirer.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #231 on: October 13, 2016, 08:56:39 AM »

I just say that the timing may raise questions. The same in Bill Clinton’s case(s), though I read somewhere that a pro-Drumpf Pac paid at least one of the four women who accused Bill of rape. I personally think that these allegations against Trump are either entirely or largely correct. And I’m pretty sure that there are plenty of other cases of sexual assault by Trump that haven’t been revealed yet. This is a dude who has zero respect for women and only sees them as objects for his own beneficial.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2016, 08:58:05 AM »

I just say that the timing may raise questions. The same in Bill Clinton’s case(s), though I read somewhere that a pro-Drumpf Pac paid at least one of the four women who accused Bill of rape. I personally think that these allegations against Trump are either entirely or largely correct. And I’m pretty sure that there plenty of other cases of sexual assault by Trump that haven’t been revealed yet. This is a dude who has zero respect for women and only sees them as objects for his own beneficial.
Remember Herman Cain's fall from grace?

One person empowers many more.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #233 on: October 13, 2016, 08:59:22 AM »

I just say that the timing may raise questions. The same in Bill Clinton’s case(s), though I read somewhere that a pro-Drumpf Pac paid at least one of the four women who accused Bill of rape. I personally think that these allegations against Trump are either entirely or largely correct. And I’m pretty sure that there plenty of other cases of sexual assault by Trump that haven’t been revealed yet. This is a dude who has zero respect for women and only sees them as objects for his own beneficial.
Remember Herman Cain's fall from grace?

One person empowers many more.

And Cosby, Saville, Roger Ailes ..
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #234 on: October 13, 2016, 09:07:21 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-unearthed-footage-trump-says-of-10-year-old-i-am-going-to-be-dating-her-in-10-years/

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #235 on: October 13, 2016, 09:29:35 AM »

It's not a big leap from this attitude to Warren Jeffs...
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #236 on: October 13, 2016, 09:49:45 AM »

If Sniffy T. Pussygrabber wanted "innocent until guilty" to apply to judgements for President, maybe he should not have been accusing everyone from Ted Cruz's father to Hillary Clinton of everything his diseased imagination could come up with for the last years and more.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #237 on: October 13, 2016, 09:49:48 AM »

Dinesh: I guess it is now fine for men to use women's bathrooms but not for the CEO of Miss Universe to walk into a woman's dressing room
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/786537269997899777

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lJRTeCMvGc
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2016, 10:03:54 AM »

Dinesh: I guess it is now fine for men to use women's bathrooms but not for the CEO of Miss Universe to walk into a woman's dressing room

Eh, that guy can go burn eternally.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2016, 10:53:44 AM »

Jerry Falwell:

can't wait to see those mails from the 70ies from trump's not existing mail account.
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2016, 11:02:37 AM »

GASP

‏@PeterAlexander
.@realDonaldTrump just canceled his interview with Sean Hannity, scheduled to air tonight, per @FoxNews executive.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2016, 11:03:49 AM »

GASP

‏@PeterAlexander
.@realDonaldTrump just canceled his interview with Sean Hannity, scheduled to air tonight, per @FoxNews executive.

Deafening silence
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2016, 11:08:00 AM »

GASP

‏@PeterAlexander

Whhhyyyyyy??? He could have brought one of the Clinton accusers along with him!
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2016, 11:09:54 AM »

Whhhyyyyyy??? He could have brought one of the Clinton accusers along with him!

all of them will be on hannity tonight. no joke.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2016, 11:38:40 AM »

lou dobbs from FOX just tweeted the personal contact information of a trump accuser .....

obviously no link.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2016, 11:42:12 AM »

tidbit from may...

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #246 on: October 13, 2016, 11:53:26 AM »

lou dobbs from FOX just tweeted the personal contact information of a trump accuser .....

obviously no link.

i couldn't find it. possibly deleted upon counsel's advice.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #247 on: October 13, 2016, 11:55:28 AM »

i couldn't find it. possibly deleted upon counsel's advice.

information deleted, here is the tweet

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/786581867797487617

wrong accusation regarding the accuracy of the alleged victim anyway according to josh barro.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2016, 12:01:50 PM »

Lou Dobbs is a sorry excuse of a human being.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2016, 12:03:55 PM »

Is he serious with that comment ?
What an idiot.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies