Poll: Has Trump ever sexually assaulted a child?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:58:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Poll: Has Trump ever sexually assaulted a child?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Uncertain

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 131

Author Topic: Poll: Has Trump ever sexually assaulted a child?  (Read 1903 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 08:04:55 PM »

Donald Trump has sexually assaulted children, including his own.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2016, 08:05:55 PM »

Daddy, where are you TAKING ME?

Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2016, 08:12:26 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2016, 08:20:44 PM by Alcon »

Jesus.

Look, guys, I think Trump is a predatory personality, and some awful behaviors would be consistent with that fact.  But that doesn't mean it's reasonable to presume he certainly did every awful behavior that's consistent with that fact, especially if those awful behaviors are unthinkably awful...and especially if it involves public embarrassment of the supposed (but potentially non-)victim.  Trump is a bad person, but that doesn't make him OK to accuse him of every related bad thing, especially if it does harm to his kids.

It's certainly not OK to present a photo of this as "proof," and frankly, Edu, it would be easy to interpret your tone as amusement...which would definitely be messed up.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2016, 08:18:35 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2016, 09:10:48 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Regarding Poll: Has Trump ever sexually assaulted one of his children?

With all due respect, this is crossing the line .....
..... And this topic is way below the belt and beneath this forum!
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2016, 08:18:49 PM »

Let's end this thread. Please.
BundouYMB

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2016, 08:22:08 PM »

Given all the evidence of a). Trump's creepy, sexual behavior towards children and b). all the accusations of him assaulting adult women I think it would be utterly criminal to not be questioning whether he molested children. Yes, it's unthinkably awful, but don't we owe it to his potential victims to be checking out this smoke and seeing if there's fire?

I see nothing wrong with this thread.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2016, 08:25:43 PM »

Given all the evidence of a). Trump's creepy, sexual behavior towards children and b). all the accusations of him assaulting adult women I think it would be utterly criminal to not be questioning whether he molested children. Yes, it's unthinkably awful, but don't we owe it to his potential victims to be checking out this smoke and seeing if there's fire?

What's the point of raising an issue when it's not done in a way that actually allows for investigating the issue?  Unfalsifiable accusations are pretty awful, even when they're done to people I think are also bad people.  And consider his chilren.  Imagine how awful it would be, if this didn't happen, to see people posting photos of you and your dad online, alleging he sexually molested you, with mocking captions like Edu's.  How violating and terrible would that be, dude?

It's not OK.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2016, 08:27:24 PM »

We're better than this, guys. Trump is a vile man, and has done plenty of more than questionable things in the past. I don't think we should be accusing him of sexually assaulting his own children without some pretty clear evidence, though. I claimed that the Republican Party had hit rock bottom when they nominated Trump. Now, they're a few light-years below rock bottom. Let's not get dragged down with them, and try to take the high road as much as we can.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2016, 08:27:36 PM »

That's the role of law enforcement, not amateur denizens of the internet.
BundouYMB

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 08:30:13 PM »

What's the point of raising an issue when it's not done in a way that actually allows for investigating the issue?  Unfalsifiable accusations are pretty awful, even when they're done to people I think are also bad people.  And consider his chilren.  Imagine how awful it would be, if this didn't happen, to see people posting photos of you and your dad online, alleging he sexually molested you, with mocking captions like Edu's.  How violating and terrible would that be, dude?

It's not OK.

I'm not defending Edu's posts, which I agree were a little glib. Actually, my own initial post in this thread was a little glib, and I apologize for it. It's not a subject that should be treated lightly.

However, I absolutely believe this should be investigated further and I'm glad people are raising it. Hopefully someone in a position to do a real investigation gets wind of this and starts poking around. Yes, it would be awful for the kids if it wasn't true -- but how much more awful would it be if it WAS true and people didn't investigate because they didn't want to "embarrass the family?" THAT would be much worse.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 08:36:48 PM »

I'm not defending Edu's posts, which I agree were a little glib. Actually, my own initial post in this thread was a little glib, and I apologize for it. It's not a subject that should be treated lightly.

However, I absolutely believe this should be investigated further and I'm glad people are raising it. Hopefully someone in a position to do a real investigation gets wind of this and starts poking around. Yes, it would be awful for the kids if it wasn't true -- but how much more awful would it be if it WAS true and people didn't investigate because they didn't want to "embarrass the family?" THAT would be much worse.

This won't be investigated unless there's any form of direct evidence.  That's how the legal system works, and that's a good thing.  There's currently no such evidence, and baseless internet speculation won't generate that evidence.  This does none of the good that "asking questions" does, and all of the harm.

Even if the Trump children were abuse victims, even if they are privately hoping this issue will be investigated and adjudicated, do you think crap like this thread is either an effective or humane way of doing so?

Let's not rationalize this.  It's totally unacceptable.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2016, 08:42:02 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2016, 08:47:22 PM by Oakvale »

Would this poll be more 'acceptable' if I changed it to 'a child', then? I understand.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2016, 08:49:25 PM »

1. Donald Trump has already proven he has the mind of someone who commits sexual crimes and has admitted he can't even stop himself from kissing, grabbing someone he's attracted to.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Furthermore he has indicated he uses authority over someone to compel them to comply with sexual advances:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This is, of course, in addition to the numerous reported cases of Trump forcing himself upon women in his employ or participants on his show and in his pageants.

2. Furthermore Trump has an absolutely disgusting record of making reprehensible comments about his daughter's sexual appearance and taking far too excessively sexual photographs with his daughter.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

3. It is a natural assumption that, given he finds his daughter so beautiful that "maybe he'd be dating her", his inability to keep himself from being too forward with someone even when he shouldn't, and his record of taking advantage of people he holds authority over (of which "child" fits the mold even better than "employee"), that Trump may have sexually assaulted his daughter and I don't understand how this is such a horrible thing to ask about when the corroboration of publicly available evidence points to the very strong possibility that Donald Trump did do this. It's a legitimate thing to ask about because it's very possible something related to this might even come out as an October Surprise soon!

4. Why go out of the way to limit discussion about this man's disgusting behavior and its possible implications when everyone just seems to be letting literal erotic fanfiction be on the front page of the 2016 board with nobody even lifting a finger to stop it? Isn't that frivolity a little bit worse than genuine concern for the welfare of people who Trump might have abused?
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2016, 08:55:32 PM »

Think the bigger question is was HE abused as a child to behave in such a manner in which he is?
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2016, 08:55:47 PM »

Alcon, it was a troll post in a thread that is presumably going to be deleted imminently . I'm perfectly fine with deleting the post and apologise if you want. It is indeed a very tasteless joke, I guess I got myself carried away. Or maybe it's better that I leave it there and wait for the infraction points?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2016, 09:02:38 PM »

I wasn't meaning to specifically pick on you, Edu.  I know you're a high-quality poster and not malicious, so I'm all for giving you the benefit of the doubt on this.  I just think this thread is toxic.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2016, 09:08:44 PM »

I wasn't meaning to specifically pick on you, Edu.  I know you're a high-quality poster and not malicious, so I'm all for giving you the benefit of the doubt on this.

I know, it was probably because it was the last one you saw while reading the thread and frankly it was the most disturbing, so I understand. Thanks for your words.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2016, 11:05:02 PM »

Given his personally admitted treatment of pageant contestants, and of women in general, and given that he's "run" multiple pageants with underage contestants, I think the answer has to be yes.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2016, 11:07:26 PM »

We'll find out, what, December 16th?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2016, 11:14:20 PM »

It's not OK.

Perhaps Trump could offer up his entire email, legal, and other personal correspondence history in order to confirm his fitness to be President. Judging by his frequent public statements on such issues, I'm sure he'd be fine with releasing such information.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2016, 12:08:26 AM »

Probably this. Accuring him of molesting his own children is too far even for a scumbag like Trump.
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2016, 12:08:43 AM »

It's not OK.

Perhaps Trump could offer up his entire email, legal, and other personal correspondence history in order to confirm his fitness to be President. Judging by his frequent public statements on such issues, I'm sure he'd be fine with releasing such information.

I'm sure his emails are under audit.
pho
iheartpho
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -1.39

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2016, 01:06:40 AM »

When they go low, we go high...
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2016, 01:12:48 AM »

With all of these recent revelations about Trump involving the Miss Teen USA pageant, this image suddenly takes on a whole new meaning.

yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2016, 02:18:31 AM »

The poll's question is rhetorical. This is common knowledge that Trump can assault anyone irrespective of her age.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies