Clinton campaign tool randomly picks year, compares what she/Trump were doing
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:21:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton campaign tool randomly picks year, compares what she/Trump were doing
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton campaign tool randomly picks year, compares what she/Trump were doing  (Read 1508 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2016, 07:23:17 AM »

This is pretty effective...assuming people actually see it.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/tools/way-back-when/

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 08:19:25 AM »

"Women's Rights are Human Rights, and Human Rights are Women's Rights."

Nice, lofty statement.  I agree with that statement as well.

Who I'd like to hear from on this issue are Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones.  Hillary's (not Bill's, but Hillary's) actions certainly didn't show respect for THEIR women's rights or their human rights.

Listening to how the Feminist Left aided, and aids, in the trashing of Bill's victims, I'm sorry now that I didn't vote for Michelle Bachmann in 2012.  Those folks deserved her to be the first "Madame President'.  I realize that wouldn't be good for America.  But Hillary's election to the Presidency won't be good for America, either.  My wish is that every feminist who votes for Hillary Clinton will forever be deeply troubled as to how SHE treated Bill's accusers.  No one likes to think that they're a hypocrite, and no one likes to think they'll be seen as one.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 11:26:13 AM »

Who I'd like to hear from on this issue are Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones.  Hillary's (not Bill's, but Hillary's) actions certainly didn't show respect for THEIR women's rights or their human rights.

Listening to how the Feminist Left aided, and aids, in the trashing of Bill's victims, I'm sorry now that I didn't vote for Michelle Bachmann in 2012.  Those folks deserved her to be the first "Madame President'.  I realize that wouldn't be good for America.  But Hillary's election to the Presidency won't be good for America, either.  My wish is that every feminist who votes for Hillary Clinton will forever be deeply troubled as to how SHE treated Bill's accusers.  No one likes to think that they're a hypocrite, and no one likes to think they'll be seen as one.

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 11:31:48 AM »

Shut up, Fuzzy Bear. Anyway, it's evident that Trump has done that much in his life that is not destructive.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 01:16:04 PM »

No one likes to think that they're a hypocrite, and no one likes to think they'll be seen as one.

how ironic for you to post that, FB
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 01:18:41 PM »

Fuzzy Bear never met a thread he didn't want to hijack.
Blackacre
Spenstar3D
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -7.22

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 01:23:29 PM »

*shuffles*
*gets 2002*
*doesn't mention the war in Iraq*

BL53931
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 03:15:17 PM »

I clicked on the link in the OP's post. You cannot see this without making a donation. Try ti bypass that and it forces you to donate anyway. Yeah I know they need the money. Just giving fair warning.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 03:19:21 PM »

I clicked on the link in the OP's post. You cannot see this without making a donation. Try ti bypass that and it forces you to donate anyway. Yeah I know they need the money. Just giving fair warning.
No you can view it without donating.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 03:42:28 PM »

Of course, the timeline does not mention that the only reason Hillary won a U.S. Senate seat, which she parlayed into a 2008 run, Secretary of State, and now the presidency, all happened due to her marrying Bill Clinton. If it wasn't for Bill, she would be a successful lawyer or a judge but would never have won office.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 03:49:03 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2016, 03:50:38 PM by Maxwell »

Of course, the timeline does not mention that the only reason Hillary won a U.S. Senate seat, which she parlayed into a 2008 run, Secretary of State, and now the presidency, all happened due to her marrying Bill Clinton. If it wasn't for Bill, she would be a successful lawyer or a judge but would never have won office.

and trump would be no where if his daddy wasn't rich and connnected. The most self-made person of this bunch, to his credit, is Gary Johnson, who was born in a moderate income family and started a construction company which turned out to be very successful.

but I think it gets to the point that no one is truly self-made. Would Bill Clinton have been as successful without Hillary by his side? I doubt it.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 04:07:28 PM »

How many times are you going to post this?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 04:10:23 PM »

You sure about that? Honestly she probably could have won without Bill dragging her down. Not to mention all the scandals.

All that matters is how much she wants to run.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies