Clinton campaign tool randomly picks year, compares what she/Trump were doing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:59:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton campaign tool randomly picks year, compares what she/Trump were doing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton campaign tool randomly picks year, compares what she/Trump were doing  (Read 1519 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: October 13, 2016, 11:26:13 AM »

"Women's Rights are Human Rights, and Human Rights are Women's Rights."

Nice, lofty statement.  I agree with that statement as well.

Who I'd like to hear from on this issue are Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones.  Hillary's (not Bill's, but Hillary's) actions certainly didn't show respect for THEIR women's rights or their human rights.

Listening to how the Feminist Left aided, and aids, in the trashing of Bill's victims, I'm sorry now that I didn't vote for Michelle Bachmann in 2012.  Those folks deserved her to be the first "Madame President'.  I realize that wouldn't be good for America.  But Hillary's election to the Presidency won't be good for America, either.  My wish is that every feminist who votes for Hillary Clinton will forever be deeply troubled as to how SHE treated Bill's accusers.  No one likes to think that they're a hypocrite, and no one likes to think they'll be seen as one.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies