Donald Trump: ISIS Will Take Over U.S. If Hillary Clinton Becomes President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:47:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump: ISIS Will Take Over U.S. If Hillary Clinton Becomes President
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump: ISIS Will Take Over U.S. If Hillary Clinton Becomes President  (Read 1063 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2016, 09:36:58 AM »

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-isis-will-take-over-us-if-hillary-clinton-wins-election-509359?utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=incontent&utm_medium=related1

LMAO
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 09:38:36 AM »

Pls xD
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 09:45:34 AM »

I can't even... I mean, I know people have been saying he lost it. But, I didn't really expect him to really go insane.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 09:48:00 AM »

LOL! Dumb, dumber, Drumpf.

I'm glad when this narcissistic faker is finished by the electorate. There have been zero days were he hasn't been a national disgrace.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »

Trump is an idiot, and this is ridiculous, BUT Hillary will drastically increase the number of refugees from Middle Eastern countries and open the border to illegal immigrants. ISIS has stated explicitly that they sneak their members into Western countries as refugees.

I have no doubt that under a Hillary presidency, Islamic terrorist attacks on U.S. soil will increase exponentially.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 12:42:32 PM »

Trump is an idiot, and this is ridiculous, BUT Hillary will drastically increase the number of refugees from Middle Eastern countries and open the border to illegal immigrants. ISIS has stated explicitly that they sneak their members into Western countries as refugees.

I have no doubt that under a Hillary presidency, Islamic terrorist attacks on U.S. soil will increase exponentially.

Most ISIS recruits in the US are homegrown.......
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 12:53:51 PM »

"Trump is bad, but...."

The GOP's dying words.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 12:56:22 PM »

Resist fear bringing about inhuman action. It tends to turn out nightmarishly for those most vulnerable.
Angel of Death
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 01:00:19 PM »

I really want to see Trump's "concession" speech now.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 01:29:30 PM »

going to continue posting this image if I keep seeing more insane Trump things.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »

If the West closes their borders to the refugee crisis, an entire generation of Syrians will be ripe for radicalization.  This is a far greater threat to our country than the few terrorists who will enter as Syrian refugees.  ISIS wants to promote a war between Islam and the West.  Welcoming and caring for these refugees neutralizes their rhetoric.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 03:25:27 PM »

If the West closes their borders to the refugee crisis, an entire generation of Syrians will be ripe for radicalization.  This is a far greater threat to our country than the few terrorists who will enter as Syrian refugees.  ISIS wants to promote a war between Islam and the West.  Welcoming and caring for these refugees neutralizes their rhetoric.

Are you not aware of what's going on in Europe, especially Germany? The refugees are wreaking havoc; aside from draining the fiscal resources, crime, especially sexual assault, has skyrocketed due to the refugees.

Liberals don't want to face the reality that Islamic culture is fundamentally antithetical to Western liberal values. Many of them do not respect women and gays and are totally ok with violence. If you want to import that into our country, then Hillary is your gal.

Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 03:32:54 PM »

We are going to defeat Trump & ISIS, and we will defeat them badly.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 03:37:40 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2016, 03:56:15 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Ugggggg !
I think trump has gone too "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!"

MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 03:38:32 PM »

The American ISIS (KKK, ultra religious abortion clinic bombers), alt-right racists/sexists/xenophobes would take over if Trump wins, or at least would try. Good thing that won't happen.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 03:40:25 PM »

The American ISIS (KKK, ultra religious abortion clinic bombers), alt-right racists/sexists/xenophobes would take over if Trump wins, or at least would try. Good thing that won't happen.

First, I despise Trump, but the notion that the KKK will "take over" if Trump wins is absolutely absurd. I was not aware that KKK members were on the ticket, running for Congress, or would be prominent members of Trump's cabinet. And of course, it goes without saying that those groups, as despicable as they are, are not the ones committing numerous terrorist acts around the world, chopping people's heads off, burning them, throwing gays off rooftops, and so much more.

Radical Islam is the greatest existential threat to the West since Nazi Germany.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 03:43:43 PM »

there has not been a single case of a syrian refugee behind a terrorist attack in this countries history.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 03:58:38 PM »

Are you not aware of what's going on in Europe, especially Germany? The refugees are wreaking havoc; aside from draining the fiscal resources, crime, especially sexual assault, has skyrocketed due to the refugees.

Liberals don't want to face the reality that Islamic culture is fundamentally antithetical to Western liberal values. Many of them do not respect women and gays and are totally ok with violence. If you want to import that into our country, then Hillary is your gal.
"fundamentally antithetical to Western liberal values"
"do not respect women and gays"
"totally okay with violence"

Talk about not seeing the elephant in the room...

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 04:00:09 PM »

"fundamentally antithetical to Western liberal values"
"do not respect women and gays"
"totally okay with violence"

Talk about not seeing the elephant in the room...

i mean jesus they asked trump supporters about this
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies