It Takes Two to Improve Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:00:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  It Takes Two to Improve Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It Takes Two to Improve Atlasia  (Read 291 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2016, 07:50:35 PM »

Prudential Center
Newark, New Jersey
Friday, October 13th, 2016  8:00 PM EST

I am sure this will probably come as a bit of a surprise to many. But from getting into this campaign to a surprise ER visit to dealing with Hurricane Matthew, every step of the way has been filled with unexpected twists and turns and frankly, would you want it any other way?

Today, I am joined by a former colleague and a distinguished Atlasian, someone I hope to work with over the next for months as we try to create A More Welcoming Atlasia, to improve activity in the regions, reform healthcare and create a functioning cabinet, including Vice President. This individual has long been a cabinet member, has served with both distinction and activity and will be an asset both to ensuring we have an active Vice President, but also to ensuring that we have a capable and qualified individual who is ready to step up and lead should it become necessary.

We may not agree 100%, but we agree on many basic fundamentals from an active GM who is given the latitude necessary to function and not hamstrung from doing his job, to working collaboratively with members of multiple parties, to market based healthcare reforms. In achieving all of these goals we have set for Atlasia and thereby ensuring it is more welcoming, ensuring it is better tomorrow than it is today, there are few people who share the activity and qualifications than those possessed by Secretary and former Senator Rpryor03 and I am proud to announce today that Rpyor03 will be be my running mate and Vice Presidential candidate in the October 2016 Presidential Election.

When it comes to ensuring an active Vice President, Secretary Pryor provides not only the activity, but the interest, motivation and creativity to bring new engagement and involvement to the position. We have already discussed ways in which the VP can assist in many avenues, but especailly on matters of foreign policy for instance where he has an interest. There also ways in which he can engage with Congress as I have discussed as well and many others that together we will formulate. We also share an interest in alternative means of communication and my hope is that we can find the most productive mediums through which to conduct the business of government.

Most of all in Secretary Rpryor we see someone who has a history of supporting reform and is concerned about the future, someone who understands the need to not just rest on the laurels of reform but the need to make this game more welcoming to players, more interactive among its various offices and a committment to both activity and bipartisanship that will be an asset to our team and if you the voters so desire, our administration as Vice President Rpryor.

Thank You, Newark! Thank You, Atlasia! We look forward to earning your vote a week from now.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 07:58:53 PM »

Good evening! Good evening, everyone! Its so great to be here tonight with Yankee and Krol for this event! Now, when I announced my run for President a few weeks ago, I painted a picture of what I wanted Atlasia to look like. The vision, no matter what else you hear, is still on track.

A few days ago, Yankee PMed me to ask me to run with him as his Vice President. Now this was a surprise. This was an unorthodox move, but after talking with my advisors, I have accepted his offer to join his ticket. We complement each other. Experience, believers in compromise, and a willingness to serve Atlasia. We look forward to serving you and learning your trust. Thank you, and may Dave Bless Atlasia!
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 07:59:42 PM »

That was unexpected.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »

President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 08:22:13 PM »

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 08:28:43 PM »

It wasn unexpected... and totally awesome! Cheesy

#yankeepryor2016 #feeltheyank
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 09:23:10 PM »

I fully endorse the Yankee/Pryor ticket.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 10:13:56 PM »

It was unexpected... and totally awesome! Cheesy

#yankeepryor2016 #feeltheyank
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: