The Atlas Hillary obsession
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:48:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Hillary obsession
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Atlas Hillary obsession  (Read 1035 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 07:43:43 PM »

Atlas is not in love with Hillary.

But the point is you'd be very hard-pushed to find another online forum in which she has as much support as on here.

I found one!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2016, 01:43:51 AM »

Easy. She's a smart able and policy focused person with a record of achievement. She's about the job, not the show. Of course she's flawed, but we all are, but the rest of us don't have a 40 year public record, there were problematic decisions but not once has evidence been found of willful wrong-doing.

In short, she's tough, smart, able and determined. It's why I've been a fan for years, supported her in 08 and again this time.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2016, 05:50:46 AM »

Easy. She's a smart able and policy focused person with a record of achievement. She's about the job, not the show. Of course she's flawed, but we all are, but the rest of us don't have a 40 year public record, there were problematic decisions but not once has evidence been found of willful wrong-doing.

In short, she's tough, smart, able and determined. It's why I've been a fan for years, supported her in 08 and again this time.

I'd apply all those descriptions to Thatcher too.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2016, 06:17:21 AM »

Despite the pics in my signature, I tend to view Hillary rather pragmatically.

I support her because she happens to be the Democratic Party's presidential nominee and because Donald Trump would be the worst U.S. president since... probably ever. Trump makes Hillary look like Mother Teresa.

Personally, I would have preferred a younger and fresher face as the Democratic nominee though.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2016, 03:23:39 PM »

I'd apply all those descriptions to Thatcher too.

Indeed, except this one isn't cruel or as dogmatic
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »

I don't see anything very impressive about her resume. A botched health care reform, very uneventful Senate term and I'm not particularly wild about her time as SoS ("Reset", mishandled Libya and Syria). Obama's second term was much more successfull in foreign affairs.

I agree she had a lot of experience, but let's drop with this "muh great accomplishments" nonsense. It's also irrelevant. Many successfull Presidents had poor record before. I mean, what was Obama's resume?

In my opinion (biased, like every personal opinion) Hillary seems like a very generic politician. Of course I take her not just over Trump, but basically any Republican.

As far as personality is concerned, I actually find her much more likeable than it's being frequently suggested. Certainly better than Bill.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies