The Atlas Hillary obsession (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:55:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Hillary obsession (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Hillary obsession  (Read 1057 times)
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« on: October 16, 2016, 03:15:34 AM »

I am a strong supporter of Hillary, even though she obviously isn't perfect.  Most of Atlas may support her over Trump, but I'm more enthusiastic than most.  There is more enthusiasm here for Obama, Sanders, and Biden (I also like all of them).

To the OP, you obviously put effort into your post and I'm glad you're not a Hillary hater, but the notion that Atlas "adores" and "venerates" Hillary is not remotely accurate.  It's puzzling why so many posters claim it does.  Maybe there's a prominent group of Hillary enthusiasts on the 2016 board, and they easily get under the skin of posters who aren't that excited about this particular candidate.  Even if Hillary enthusiasts can get overly hackish at times, they are far from the majority on this forum.  The Clintons are not the favorite Democrats on Atlas at all, yet people complain that the forum has been taken over by "Hillarybots" or that Hillary is the "forum darling" (you didn't say that, but other posters have in the past).

Before people make these complaints, they should at least take a look at the countless "opinion of Hillary Clinton" threads on the forum, most of which show her with an "HP" majority.  There's also a recent poll on the Individual Politics board where almost half of the voters think she's evil.  Hillary isn't exactly loved here.

TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:38:00 PM »

Atlas is not in love with Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies