Russia preparing for nuclear war, hacking Florida voting data.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:42:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Russia preparing for nuclear war, hacking Florida voting data.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Russia preparing for nuclear war, hacking Florida voting data.  (Read 2968 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2016, 02:32:28 PM »

This is what I fear from a Clinton presidency.  Trump wants to work with Russia and I think Johnson would as well to a lesser extent.  Hillary already screwed up this relationship and doesn't want to make a deal with Putin.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 02:34:16 PM »

Yeah, it's Hillary's fault that the Kremlin wants to meddle with our democracy. Give me a break.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 02:36:45 PM »

Yeah, it's Hillary's fault that the Kremlin wants to meddle with our democracy. Give me a break.

Haven't you heard? Everything is her fault.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 02:39:18 PM »

This is what I fear from a Clinton presidency.  Trump wants to work with Russia and I think Johnson would as well to a lesser extent.  Hillary already screwed up this relationship and doesn't want to make a deal with Putin.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992

Grow up.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 02:39:19 PM »

Can't imagine any friendship more true, long-lasting, and valuable than one with a country that is insisting by threat of force that you accept its candidate to lead your own government. With friends like those...
yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 02:40:32 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2016, 02:49:57 PM by yawa »

WikiLeaks documents show that Clinton is a reasonable and discreet person, much more predictable than Trump. For Putin she will be easier to deal with. Putin's aim is to throw American politics into chaos to demostrate to the whole world that US is an unstable state, an unreliable partner. And Trump for Putin is a perfect agent to achieve this aim. I don't think Putin  really  wants Trump to win the election.   
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 02:40:48 PM »

You know literally nothing about foreign policy.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 02:44:04 PM »

If Hillary Clinton is elected, nuclear war would be all but certain.

Oh, good grief. 
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 02:45:29 PM »

Of course Trump wants to "work with Russia". The same way Charles Lindbergh wanted to work with Germany in the 1930s. It is called Appeasement. If you think that will improve our collective welfare or anyone besides the Russian Government's welfare, you might be disappointed.

What are Trump's plans when Russian tanks are in Vilnius and Kiev and Germany, Italy, and Poland want to start build their own bombs because Trump is asking for rent?
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 02:46:00 PM »

Threatening the American people is a bad idea for Russia. I hope we vote Hillary clinton into office by 20 points on election day!!!!!

Russia and their pon Donald Trump can piss off.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 02:48:19 PM »

Nothing makes me more furious than the logic of we should just appease leaders who are quite literally terrorizing us.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 02:49:07 PM »

We must appease Hitler!

I mean, Putin!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 02:52:40 PM »

So Russia hacked our institutions, we blamed them for doing that, and then they're getting pissy and ready for nuclear war? And we should follow their demands?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2016, 02:54:55 PM »

I see you left yourself an out there to fall back on, on the off chance we somehow get through a whole Clinton Presidency without any nuclear war that is.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2016, 02:58:53 PM »

WikiLeaks documents show that Clinton is a reasonable and discreet person, much more predictable than Trump. For Putin she will be easier to deal with. Putin's aim is to throw American politics into chaos to demostrate to the whole world that US is an unstable state, an unreliable partner. And Trump for Putin is a perfect agent to achieve this aim. I don't think Putin  really  wants Trump to win the election.   
Stay safe, my Belarusian friend. Lukashenko may be near.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 03:02:44 PM »

Oh, so now it's essentially, "elect Trump or we will all die in a nuclear holocaust because Putin doesn't like Clinton." How very patriotic of you! Why don't you people admit what anyone with a brain has figured out already - you don't care about this country, its institutions, its reputation, or its people unless you're in charge. And if obtaining power means siding with a corrupt Russian autocrat to hack into the data of American voters, endanger the integrity of our democracy, and threaten nuclear war against our country, you have no qualms with it. You're the definition of a traitor; Trump supporters are a fifth column in our republic. Loyal solely to themselves and their insatiable lust for power and privilege.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 03:14:51 PM »

Oh, so now it's essentially, "elect Trump or we will all die in a nuclear holocaust because Putin doesn't like Clinton." How very patriotic of you! Why don't you people admit what anyone with a brain has figured out already - you don't care about this country, its institutions, its reputation, or its people unless you're in charge. And if obtaining power means siding with a corrupt Russian autocrat to hack into the data of American voters, endanger the integrity of our democracy, and threaten nuclear war against our country, you have no qualms with it. You're the definition of a traitor; Trump supporters are a fifth column in our republic. Loyal solely to themselves and their insatiable lust for power and privilege.

I love this country and will not stand to view it fall. Your candidate has endangered our national security and will further endanger the safety of Americans who she does not even care about. This woman should never be allowed near the Oval Office. The Clintons only care about themselves and how to further their political influence, they could care less about the American people. She will not be a president for all Americans if she writes off half of the country.

And Trump would be a president for all Americans?
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 03:15:39 PM »

I love this country and will not stand to view it fall. Your candidate has endangered our national security and will further endanger the safety of Americans who she does not even care about. This woman should never be allowed near the Oval Office. The Clintons only care about themselves and how to further their political influence, they could care less about the American people. She will not be a president for all Americans if she writes off half of the country.

Indeed he would. Words do not matter, only actions do. He will embrace all of the people who live in our country (legally).
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 03:16:49 PM »

And those who don't like it will be grabbed by their pussies!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 03:17:28 PM »

Which could mean three things. He isn't really who we think he is, he really is taking YUGE risks, or Lukashenko is either really not that bad or is a lightweight.

This is what I fear from a Clinton presidency.  Trump wants to work with Russia and I think Johnson would as well to a lesser extent.  Hillary already screwed up this relationship and doesn't want to make a deal with Putin.

Indeed he would. Words do not matter, only actions do. He will embrace all of the people who live in our country (legally).

And he says these things despite decades of just taking our sh**t and touching all of us.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 03:18:17 PM »

WikiLeaks documents show that Clinton is a reasonable and discreet person, much more predictable than Trump. For Putin she will be easier to deal with. Putin's aim is to throw American politics into chaos to demostrate to the whole world that US is an unstable state, an unreliable partner. And Trump for Putin is a perfect agent to achieve this aim. I don't think Putin  really  wants Trump to win the election.  

Which could mean three things. He isn't really who we think he is, he really is taking YUGE risks, or Lukashenko is either really not that bad or is a lightweight.

This is what I fear from a Clinton presidency.  Trump wants to work with Russia and I think Johnson would as well to a lesser extent.  Hillary already screwed up this relationship and doesn't want to make a deal with Putin.

And he says these things despite decades of just taking our sh**t and touching all of us.

Sounds a lot like the Clintons, IMO. Look, Bill Clinton was a good president, but void of moral character.
Blackacre
Spenstar3D
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -7.22

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2016, 03:20:45 PM »

I love this country and will not stand to view it fall.
My candidate has endangered our national security and will further endanger the safety of Americans who he does not even care about. This man should never be allowed near the Oval Office. The Trumps only care about themselves and how to further their influence, they could care less about the American people. He will not be a president for all Americans if he writes off half of the country.

Fix'd it for ya Wink

DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 03:23:04 PM »

lol
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 03:24:14 PM »

Don't feed the troll.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2016, 03:28:52 PM »

The basket of deplorables wrote themselves off when they hitched their wagons to a scapegoating, bigoted, boarish, demagogue, who preys upon anyone of whom he can take advantage, whether it's ripping off the American taxpayers, stiffing contractors, or sexually violating countless women. Maybe you guys find that behavior acceptable, but the decent majority finds it reprehensible. Clinton is absolutely not the representative of purity and transparency, but I'd rather have that than a man who runs to twitter every time someone says something mean about him, would degrade or assault my female relatives, target my Muslim and minority friends, and would empower the most disgusting and shameful elements of our society, while dragging our international reputation and alliances through the mud. All for what? If you believe that Trump gives a damn about anything he advocates, aside from the Trump brand and bigotry, then I have a bridge to sell you.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies