If you lived next to a Trump supporter, how would you feel? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:55:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If you lived next to a Trump supporter, how would you feel? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you lived next to a Trump supporter, how would you feel?  (Read 1019 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: October 15, 2016, 08:06:28 PM »

Live next to?  That's really fine.  Live with?  That might be a little harder.

Tell me about it. I live with an enthusiastic, stereotypical Trump supporter. Listens to Hannity, Rush, and Herman Cain every day, watches FOX News half of the evening, and proclaims their every word as the total truth. Obama's a n-word who needs to be assassinated, Clinton is a b-word and if she wins our country is done. ObamaCare is tantamount to slavery, refugees are being given houses and ObamaCare on taxpayer money while they plot terrorist attacks, chants "build that wall!" and has said "kill all Democrats." Has two Trump/Pence signs in the front yard, a Hillary For prison pin on a Tebow jersey, and about four pictures of Tim Tebow and Trump mail cards and stickers sitting together.

So, yeah, that's what i get to see and hear every day. I envy people who just have to see it at their neighbor's house...

Move out.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 08:08:09 PM »

I would, most definitely, stop saying hi. If his dog were to enter my territory, I would send it to a dog pound. If he were to try to talk to me about it, I would ask a court for a protection order.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 11:27:02 PM »

I mean, at this point, pretty much every enthusiastic Trump supporter should be viewed as a potential sexual abuser, at the very least. A court protection order is essential in such cases.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies