If you lived next to a Trump supporter, how would you feel? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:28:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If you lived next to a Trump supporter, how would you feel? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you lived next to a Trump supporter, how would you feel?  (Read 1061 times)
izixs
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.31, S: -6.51

« on: October 16, 2016, 02:56:44 AM »

I'm rather baffled by the purpose of this thread. Most people in the US live near someone of a different political leaning with a few small exceptions (parts of King county Texas, some precincts in inner cities, some spot in Alaska where the nearest person is 100 miles away, ect). But I guess the question is: if you live next to an overtly obnoxious Trump supporter, what would your reaction be?

For me, it kind of depends. Are they the person who's also been making the awful stench in the building? Or that conservative old couple that I see sometimes who seem happy to hold the door open for me when I have groceries? If its the stank person/people and they're doing things like painting their apartment windows, I might bring it up to the apartment people. If its the old couple, yeah, I very much disagree with them, but despite how wrong I believe them to be, they seem like decent enough people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies