Poll: Which of these blue states would Kasich have won?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:06:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Poll: Which of these blue states would Kasich have won?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Pick the states from this list that you think Kasich would have won; you can pick as many as all 9
Maine

New Hampshire

Connecticut

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Michigan

Wisconsin

Minnesota

Oregon

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Poll: Which of these blue states would Kasich have won?  (Read 1238 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 08:13:37 PM »

New Hampshire and Pennsylvania, that's it.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 08:47:38 PM »
« Edited: October 18, 2016, 08:57:47 PM by Yank2133 »

How can I pick 0?

Kasich would have been destroyed by now based on his Lehman Brothers involvement when the bank went bust. And he's a spineless RINO, so he wouldn't fight back effectively.

No worries - you already picked a zero..the guy you are supporting Sad.

And if Kasich were in contention, Lehman would be just a ripple in the flow of Benghazi, email server, Goldman Sachs speeches and all the other Clinton issues. In short all those shortcomings that Trump can't take advantage of since he is such a hyper-flawed candidate.

The only thing that would be an issue for her against Kasich is the emails. No one cares about Benghazi and Goldman Sachs isn't an issue given she would be up against Mr. Lehman.

Honestly, I don't get the Kasich hype on here. I mean how exactly does he win? Even with Hillary's flaws, she still going to pull 40-42% of white vote and dominate him in terms of minority voters. Kasich would still have to do 2-3% better then Romney did among voters to get a close victory.

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 09:12:34 PM »

How can I pick 0?

Kasich would have been destroyed by now based on his Lehman Brothers involvement when the bank went bust. And he's a spineless RINO, so he wouldn't fight back effectively.

I love how much of a ing idiot you are.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 09:13:31 PM »

Keep in mind that in the spring, when Clinton was polling better against Trump than she was now, polls had Kasich tied/leading Clinton in Connecticut and NJ, and winning all through the rust belt. Also keep in mind that Trump/Clinton was a dead heat until Trump imploded with PussyGate and his debate performances. Kasich could have won any of those and would likely have won with over 300 EV.

Yup. The ONLY reason Hillary will be our 45th President is because my party, the same party that nominated Lincoln, Eisenhower, Reagan, HW Bush, absolutely lost its mind and nominated Donald J. Trump, the worst major party nominee in ALL of American history. Out of the 17 Republicans who ran this year, roughly a dozen of them would have beaten Hillary. Kasich or Rubio would have given the GOP its biggest presidential victory since HW Bush 1988.
Rubio was an empty suit. Kasich probably would have been favored
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 09:21:20 PM »

How can I pick 0?

Apparently your definition of "fighting back effectively" is yelling "wrong" when your opponent states facts in a debate, bringing up widely known, 20 year old sex scandals involving your opponent's spouse that no one cares about anymore, and saying that your opponent doesn't "look" like a president.

Trump is polling worse than the "spineless RINOs" McCain and Romney were at this stage too, so all his fighting sure isn't helping him much.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 11:02:31 PM »

How can I pick 0?

I love how much of a ing idiot you are.
Yeah. Ok. Kasich won one state -- his home state. And he would have been the same uninspiring RINO like Romney that lost in 2012. They would have opened up the Oppo research and gone all Operation Wall Street against him.

The dude was a managing partner at Lehman when it went belly up, leading to the bank bailouts for crying out loud. Hillary would be tar and feathering him over and over and over again.

Kaisich wouldn't be inspiring the crowds or the energy that Trump did, that's for sure. He was a very boring speaker at the debates.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies