Suppose there actually is a violent revolt after the election...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:31:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Suppose there actually is a violent revolt after the election...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Suppose there actually is a violent revolt after the election...  (Read 2169 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 11:04:23 PM »

For myself, I pray that God keep His Protective Hand on our Nation.  He's done it far more than any of us know, and He's still God.

You know the story, when there was a big flood in Florida? A Jewish guy was standing on his porch when a boat passed by. "Get in" - said those inside the boat, "time to go". "God will protect me," was the response. A few hours later the guy was already standing on his balcony - the first floor was fully under water. The boat passed by again: "it is time, you should go!" "Lord will not abandon his humble servant" was the reply. When the boat next approached the same spot, the guy was already on the roof, waves inches away. "Now, do not be stupid, come with us". "I am praying to God, he will not forsake me".

Well, to make the long story short, the guy drowned and came before the Creator. "My Lord", he said, "I have been your humble servant all these years, I prayed to you diligently, I followed all your commandments. Why did you let me drown?" God looked at him and said: "I did send that boat for you three times, didn't I?"
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 11:36:18 PM »
« Edited: October 18, 2016, 11:38:47 PM by pbrower2a »

Any violent revolt will be swatted down hard and fast.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2016, 12:18:56 AM »

I'm not really worried about an actual revolt or any large scale uprising--I'm more worried that we'll see a drastic and permanent spike in right-wing terrorism.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies