TRUMP supporters talk rebellions and assassination at his rallies
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:02:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  TRUMP supporters talk rebellions and assassination at his rallies
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TRUMP supporters talk rebellions and assassination at his rallies  (Read 1749 times)
Incipimus iterum
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 09:30:37 PM »

I want this election to be over soon so I can like Chairman Sanchez's posts again. I'm sure he feels likewise.
I just want this election to be over period.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 12:45:50 AM »

I want this election to be over soon so I can like Chairman Sanchez's posts again. I'm sure he feels likewise.

the problem is Sanchez is such an amoral "team player". i'm not saying he'd curbstomp a baby for fun. but he'd do so in a heartbeat if it meant geting a higher paying and prestege staffer position with the FRP or RNC.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 02:28:59 AM »

the problem is Sanchez is such an amoral "team player". i'm not saying he'd curbstomp a baby for fun. but he'd do so in a heartbeat if it meant geting a higher paying and prestege staffer position with the FRP or RNC.
I was privately for Trump when the rest of the RPOF was backing Bush and the establishment so this line of attack really doesn't add up.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 02:38:41 AM »

Isn't Sanchez a barely reformed white power activist or something anyway? Like, is his love for the Trumpian fascism that much of a surprise?

(Beyond the standard "Nice guy, FF Smiley" justification)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 02:52:36 AM »

Sanchez explicitly said that he doesn't care about migrants drowning in the Mediterranean and, in the private, mentioned that he thinks my undocumented cousin should be deported even though she has kids who are US citizens. This is all to say that he's not a good person.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 03:04:40 AM »

I was privately for Trump when the rest of the RPOF was backing Bush and the establishment so this line of attack really doesn't add up.

Well, it kind of does.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 03:21:31 AM »

Why do [most] blue avatars/Trump supporters always engage in this whataboutery every time something like this happens? Deflecting the blame is very unbecoming for the party that claims to be for personal responsibility.

These deplorables need to be either locked up or institutionalized. They're all a menace to society. #LockThemUp
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 08:21:39 AM »

The loony-tic fringe overdoing it again; these people need to be deported! There is due process and the fact these balloon heads are suggesting such nonsense, obviously indicates a total lack of respect for the institution of Democracy.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 08:23:01 AM »
« Edited: October 18, 2016, 08:25:11 AM by @realJohnEwards »

The loony-tic fringe overdoing it again; these people need to be deported! There is due process and the fact these balloon heads are suggesting such nonsense, obviously indicates a total lack of respect for the institution of Democracy.
Fun fact: in New York, one's driver's license can be revoked for "advocating the overthrow of the government". Perhaps this will become an issue this year.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 09:21:15 AM »

Clinton supporters burn down Trump buildings that have staffers inside of them.

While I certainly disagree with the idea that somehow this was caused by Clinton's rhetoric, I would say that the use of a quote by a single Trump fan does seem like a weak argument to base an entire article on. I still think that over 40 million people will vote for Trump and I doubt any significant number actually plan on an armed revolution.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 03:07:00 PM »

Clinton supporters burn down Trump buildings that have staffers inside of them.

While I certainly disagree with the idea that somehow this was caused by Clinton's rhetoric, I would say that the use of a quote by a single Trump fan does seem like a weak argument to base an entire article on. I still think that over 40 million people will vote for Trump and I doubt any significant number actually plan on an armed revolution.
Ironically, the only person I've ever met (a member of "Oath Keepers" at a Waffle House counter) who wanted violent revolution against the federal government was a Cruz supporter who told me that he thought Trump was "a liberal plant," thinks Obama is colluding with Iran for a second Holocaust, etc. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies