Which major party is CURRENTLY the party of Patriotism? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:43:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Which major party is CURRENTLY the party of Patriotism? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which major party is CURRENTLY the party of Patriotism?  (Read 1951 times)
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 18, 2016, 05:02:28 PM »

I think the far right has corrupted the term "Patriotism" and warped it into a situational definition that is so disgusting. They think that voting Democratic is an act of treason. They claim to love America so much that they hate most groups of Americans and hate everything that makes this country great. They say there aren't any race problems yet they clamor for Donald Trump to put Black people back in their 1950s places and call Colin Kapernick an ungrateful n***er. 

I may not buy the "Greatest country in the world" line, but I know for a fact that it most definitely can be. Part of that starts with getting rid of quite a few people who call themselves "Patriots" yet fly the official flag of the group of states that fought a war to leave the country they claim to love so they could continue to own slaves.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies