Who are you rooting for to win Utah?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:20:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who are you rooting for to win Utah?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Who are you rooting for to win Utah?
Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Evan McMullin

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 245

Author Topic: Who are you rooting for to win Utah?  (Read 3557 times)
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2016, 09:39:35 PM »

Trump. Considering I don't think it's likely that Hillary wins, I don't want an ugly map with a McMullin win. Plus,we'd have to put McMullin in the Wikipedia infobox and that would be terrible.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:11 PM »

Pretty much how I feel about it.
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:28 PM »

I've never rooted for a neo-conservative to win anything before but here we are.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2016, 11:14:56 PM »

McMullin
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2016, 05:16:55 AM »
« Edited: October 22, 2016, 05:19:00 AM by President Johnson »

Hillary. The last time Utah went Democratic was LBJ in 1964. It's time to do it again. Hope she breaks 350 electoral votes and wins big league.

Nevetheless, it may be smart for her to pull out of Utah and urge Democrats to vote for McMuffin, just to annoy Donny a little bit. Hillary doesn't need Utah to win the presidency.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2016, 08:17:42 AM »

Hillary. The last time Utah went Democratic was LBJ in 1964. It's time to do it again. Hope she breaks 350 electoral votes and wins big league.

Nevetheless, it may be smart for her to pull out of Utah and urge Democrats to vote for McMuffin, just to annoy Donny a little bit. Hillary doesn't need Utah to win the presidency.
Don't do anything to advance the "It's rigged!" argument. Trump supporters need to see their man and their ideology beaten down, badly, and fair and square with no shenanigans.
Blackacre
Spenstar3D
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -7.22

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2016, 09:27:55 AM »

Don't do anything to advance the "It's rigged!" argument. Trump supporters need to see their man and their ideology beaten down, badly, and fair and square with no shenanigans.

Trump can be beaten down badly without losing Utah to HRC. Arizona, Iowa, NE-2, Florida, Ohio, and NC will suffice
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2016, 09:35:36 AM »

strategic voting isn't rigged. Wink

and i have a feeling, many people will cry about the "fraud results" anyway, separated from the size of the margin.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2016, 10:01:41 AM »

Johnson.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2016, 05:26:52 AM »

Correct, but that argument would be not very strong. It won't depend on Utah's six electoral votes. Hillary will break 300 electoral votes easily. Likely she'll outperform Obama's 332 in 2012.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2016, 05:34:46 AM »

Clinton, of course. A Democrat winning Utah(?!), not to mention how it'll look on the map (especially if she wins Arizona as well). I also want to see her get above 400 EV.

If it prevents Trump from winning the state though, I wouldn't be unhappy to see McMullin win it (especially if Hillary fails to carry Arizona).

Either way, I want to see someone besides Trump win Utah.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies