Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2017, 04:22:20 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2016 Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderator: Brittain33)
| | |-+  WV Metronews Justice +11 4-way/+16 Head to Head
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WV Metronews Justice +11 4-way/+16 Head to Head  (Read 528 times)
The Unbearable Invicibility of Hillary Clinton
dingojoe
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2016, 04:47:38 pm »
Ignore

Justice 44 Cole 33 Pritt 8 Libertarian Guy 5 Undecided 9

http://wvmetronews.com/2016/10/19/metronews-west-virginia-poll-justice-still-has-double-digit-lead-over-cole/

Justice voters are also more committed to their candidate than Cole

To those of you who say "I hate Hillary, I could never never vote for Hillary", I say Welcome!  I've got clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here you are stuck in the middle with me.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

P P

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 04:51:05 pm »
Ignore

If it's a battle between 2 Equivalent HP's, I'll at least take the HP (D) over the HP (R), at least if they actually espouse any Dem positions.

What this election has revealed to me is that our American political factions hold no respect for one another, and that this disrespect has reached the personal level. If we make it through the next four years, I can only pray that our party does something to remedy this, because until we have removed all of our "deplorable" rhetoric from our systems, this nation is hopeless.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 04:52:26 pm »
Ignore

I have a hard time believing the results will look like this on election day.

Even if you don't agree with the women stuff, it's really hard to argue that NH is still a competitive swing state. And after 2016 (when Kelly Ayotte and Donald Trump lose the state, despite a very close presidential race and Republicans holding the Senate), this will become clear to you as well, Kingpoleon.

Dwarven Dragon
Wulfric
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 04:54:57 pm »
Ignore

Even if Cole wins all the undecideds, Justice still wins by 2. Yeah a point or two might migrate from the libertarian to Cole, but Pritt will probably lose a point or two to Justice, so it'll cancel out. I'll probably keep this as Toss-Up until just before the election just to be safe considering it is WV, but it's clear that you'd have to pick Justice if the election was today.

I stand with the Korean Churches for Community Development, the National Association of Evangelicals, the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, World Relief, etc. in their belief that Trump's refugee orders are fundamentally anti-christian (and therefore against the values America was founded on) and must be repealed.
-
Accept it:

TX-SEN (2018) - Proj. Winner - Ted Cruz (R)
-
'17 Gov. Ratings: https://tinyurl.com/h35xfkr

'18 House Rating: Lean R
xīngkěruž
xingkerui
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.63, S: -6.13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 04:59:44 pm »
Ignore

If the Libertarian actually gets 5%, I could see Justice winning. Not like I really care, though, since both Justice and Cole are awful.

Justice Jbrase
Jbrase
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 05:21:02 pm »
Ignore

With a name like his, Democrats would be crazy not to make this man their next presidential nominee. Tongue
Dwarven Dragon
Wulfric
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 05:38:28 pm »
Ignore

With a name like his, Democrats would be crazy not to make this man their next presidential nominee. Tongue

ROFL.

https://youtu.be/k2cSJK_2_eE?t=6s

I stand with the Korean Churches for Community Development, the National Association of Evangelicals, the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, World Relief, etc. in their belief that Trump's refugee orders are fundamentally anti-christian (and therefore against the values America was founded on) and must be repealed.
-
Accept it:

TX-SEN (2018) - Proj. Winner - Ted Cruz (R)
-
'17 Gov. Ratings: https://tinyurl.com/h35xfkr

'18 House Rating: Lean R
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 05:44:16 pm »
Ignore

ROFL.

https://youtu.be/k2cSJK_2_eE?t=6s
National Democrats would disavow him for many obvious reasons ROFL. He was literally a registered Republican until a few months ago.

I've been trying to tell you guys. Clinton's win is going to be massive. Imagine Obama's numbers with minorities, four more years of minority population growth, and Clinton out-performing him by >5% with white voters. No state will be safe.

Senator Scott
Ascott
YaBB God
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 07:08:40 pm »
Ignore

The guy's corrupt as hell.  I can't believe he's leading this much, coal or not.

I'd just vote for the Mountain candidate if I lived in West Virginia.  The WV governor is basically just a figurehead anyway since the legislature can override vetoes with a simple majority.

Americans have been screwed over royally by folks with good manners and clean language.
okie dokie lemon magokey his name is rolley pokey and he floaties in the motesies but his gokie is in the nokie
IceSpear
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.70

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 02:27:12 am »
Ignore

Still Safe R. I hope Gov. Cole is picking out some nice drapes for the governor's mansion!

IceSpear
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.70

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 02:40:16 am »
Ignore

The guy's corrupt as hell.  I can't believe he's leading this much, coal or not.

I'd just vote for the Mountain candidate if I lived in West Virginia.  The WV governor is basically just a figurehead anyway since the legislature can override vetoes with a simple majority.

I very proudly endorsed Charlotte Jean Pritt (whoever that is.) Though she'll never top Prof. Victor Sanchez Williams in my heart.

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 09:46:30 am »
Ignore

Charlotte Pritt? Ahahahaha. That takes me back!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout