Debate 3 Poll, Focus Group, Pundit Reaction Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:26:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Debate 3 Poll, Focus Group, Pundit Reaction Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debate 3 Poll, Focus Group, Pundit Reaction Megathread  (Read 8133 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: October 20, 2016, 09:59:40 AM »

Just really sad one of these two clowns will be our next president. How on earth did we get to this point?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 11:59:51 AM »

Just really sad one of these two clowns will be our next president. How on earth did we get to this point?

So tired of hearing this.  Hillary Clinton isn't a clown and she's miles above Trump's level.

Sorry, but the evidence says otherwise. She's one of the most corrupt individuals ever to run for president, she's a liar, she's shady, I don't trust a thing she says and for good reason. And her track record isn't even great. She'll do anything for money and power, and nothing in her emails surprises me at all.

It's just a shame the opposition nominated the worst candidate they possibly could, a real shame.

Yes, she's miles ahead of Trump, but that's not saying much at all. I'd say almost any candidate is miles ahead of Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies