Debate 3 Poll, Focus Group, Pundit Reaction Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:59:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Debate 3 Poll, Focus Group, Pundit Reaction Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debate 3 Poll, Focus Group, Pundit Reaction Megathread  (Read 8160 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: October 19, 2016, 09:51:00 PM »

Katie Tur seemed like she was just plain done with Trump's sh*t before the debate, seems more subdued now.  She claims that there was a big hit prepared on Benghazi that didn't make it into prime time.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 09:55:12 PM »

Put this on the debate coverage forum, but here it is:

Frank Luntz focus group:

Trump 14
Clinton 12

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/788934049481957377

I wonder whether America is just running out of undecideds who aren't secretly voting for Trump?  I feel like most of the centrist and left-leaning undecideds may have decided for Clinton, while there's a lot of right-leaning undecideds who won't say that they're voting Trump.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 09:56:35 PM »

Nicole Wallace: "I've heard from Republicans saying this was Hillary's best performance." + Trump "disqualified himself" with comments on accepting the election.

They had Nicole Wallace on the right and Sarah Palin meeting with Pence on the left side of the splitscreen on NBC.  Can't have been an accident.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 10:10:38 PM »

Megyn Kelly is using a Trump patsy as a punching bag to beat the hell out of Trump on Fox News right now.  She makes it look so easy.  Why can't Clinton do this?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 10:45:18 PM »

Donna Brazile is making a complete ass of herself on Fox News.  Megyn Kelly is righteously destroying her.  Brazile may actually be worse than DWS.  It's utterly pathetic.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 11:09:22 PM »

Luntz Focus Group:

We love Gary Johnson
We should get rid of the presidency, there have been no good presidents
Both of the candidates are terrible
They never answer the questions, all they do is attack each other
If we were stuck on the side of the road, we don't want Hillary helping us
Trump is more entertaining, we want to spend extended amounts of time with him
Hillary can be my babysitter
Hillary is a "criminal actress"
Clinton is menopausal
Nobody has done anything for my culture
Clinton's best moment:  Accept the election results and stop whining.
Trump's best moment:  How dare you, you were terrible at the state department, country will be in a mess if you are elected.
BUT hey guise why do they keep attacking each other lol the attacks don't affect me!
"I want to like Clinton so much but I just feel like she's lying to me and using the woman card for sympathy"
The constitution says it's our responsibility to question our government by making up conspiracy theories about Benghazi.
"Hillary is the lesser of two evils, I want to pick Trump so badly but I just can't because he's totally crazy."
"Boo, I can't vote for Jill Stein because she's not on my ballot so now I have to vote for a loser."

Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 01:14:52 AM »

Called her out as it was happening

Donna Brazile is making a complete ass of herself on Fox News.  Megyn Kelly is righteously destroying her.  Brazile may actually be worse than DWS.  It's utterly pathetic.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 10:48:16 AM »

Just really sad one of these two clowns will be our next president. How on earth did we get to this point?

So tired of hearing this.  Hillary Clinton isn't a clown and she's miles above Trump's level.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies