Heisenberg for House
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:03:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Heisenberg for House
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heisenberg for House  (Read 331 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:02:58 AM »
« edited: October 21, 2016, 11:48:34 PM by Heisenberg »

Heisenberg for Atlasia

I'm Heisenberg, and I am running for House of Representatives!

My history with Atlasia starts when I first ran for and won a seat in the Fremont Assembly. Soon after being elected to the chamber, I was elected speaker. As Speaker, I worked with Federalists, Laborites, and Independents to get things done. I fought against higher income tax rate, and helped compromise on the minimum wage.

After serving a term in the assembly, I declined to run for reelection. Instead, I ran for Governor, after the great Ted Bessell declined to run for reelection. I also served as Acting Governor for a few days since he resigned early. I lost the race for a full term, but my work in Atlasia did not stop there. To get Atlasia back on track, I am running for the House of Representatives.

On the Issues

Game Recruitment: We need to actively recruit new people to the game. In recent days I have seen many elections for multi-member bodies take place with fewer candidates than seats up for election. And there have also been some elections where only one candidate files. Atlasia needs more active players to keep the game running.

Presidential Election: I enthusiastically endorse the North Carolina Yankee/rpryor03 ticket for president. We need to elect that ticket to keep Atlasia going on the right track, and put strong, active leadership in charge. For a more welcoming Atlasia!

Gun Rights: I will fight for the right of Atlasian citizens to keep and bear arms.

Economy: As Representative, I will work to grow the economy so that Atlasians will have better lives by having good jobs. To do so, I will fight for lower taxes, less regulations, and good trade with the rest of the world to expand our access to other markets. I believe in a limited government and favor pro-growth policies that can get the economy moving, and keep the deficit low and get the government out of your pocketbooks. The freer the market, the freer the people.

Death Penalty: While I personally believe some crimes are so heinous that the death penalty is warranted, and I was not in favor of Atlasia abolishing it in all cases, I do accept the will of the people and officials, and recognize that it has been abolished. This is the last you will hear from me on that issue.

Social Issues: I believe that life begins at conception, and consider myself pro-life (except in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother's life is in danger). As a fiscal conservative, I also oppose public abortion funding. On LGBT rights, while I personally believe that marriage is between a man and a woman, I will not fight to reverse Atlasia's marriage equality. I do support laws to protect LGBT Atlasians from discrimination. I also believe in religious liberty, and oppose the proposal to abolish Christmas in Atlasia.
However, I also believe that because social issues distract us from the bigger issues, they will not be the main focus of my campaign or my legislative work.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 02:52:57 AM »

I like most of your stances. Endorsed!
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 12:26:54 AM »

Best of luck in this weekends election Heisenberg, I hope to see you in the House.  Endosed!
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 12:19:43 AM »

I like most of your stances. Endorsed!
Best of luck in this weekends election Heisenberg, I hope to see you in the House.  Endosed!
Thank you both!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies