Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:47:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread  (Read 11316 times)
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2016, 12:18:36 PM »

That video of Trump will become small potatoes in about a week or two with the videos coming IMO, words vs. actions, big big difference....watch and see.

So is this entirely based on your gut? Because if it is, or even just based on ominous posts from 4chan, then really you're just making yourself look silly. It's one thing to make a prediction, but you're acting like you are sitting on the tapes yourself.

I think it's more likely there are more damaging videos/audio of Trump, but I'm not sitting here saying "stay tuned... Trump tapes are going to completely destroy what's left of his campaign... Watch and see.."

Like i said we will see but i am very very confident they have something HUGE. Not big but huge which will turn this election upside down. Guess we will see in a couple short weeks.

I am sorry, but this post just reeks of desperation.

Thats fine, I know already Hillary will win if they don't have something damaging like I believe they do,. Guess we will see soon enough.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2016, 12:29:32 PM »

Things i find interesting:

1. A few years back Tim Kain i read yesterday was the head of the DNC?

2. Debbie Wasserman was second in line and also working with the clinton campaign?

3. Tim Kain stepped down and Wasserman became the head of the DNC.

4. Hillary chooses Tim Kain than as her running mate.

Still trying to research this to see if these pieces are coming together like i think.

Have you looked at Tim Kaine's resume? He wasn't merely the head of the DNC. He's a Senator, and former Governor.

And oh wow, someone went from a high-profile Democratic presidential campaign to the DNC.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2016, 12:31:47 PM »

Yes, I have seen Tim Kains Resume and as a republican hes one of my favorite Democrats in congress by far. Your point?
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2016, 12:39:06 PM »

Yes, I have seen Tim Kains Resume and as a republican hes one of my favorite Democrats in congress by far. Your point?
How can you possibly think she picked him for DNC/corruption reasons?
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2016, 12:47:18 PM »

Yes, because as we've learned this election since he served as a Governor and now senator he can't be corrupt? Lol give me a break.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2016, 12:48:43 PM »

Like i said, keep watching and lets see how things look about 5 days out, i don't believe we have seen anything yet of the damage they will inflict on the clintons.

Why hasn't any of the above had an effect?? You must not be watching, before the Clintons and DNC aired that video of Trump this was essentially a dead heat and thats with the following:

Trump
- 0 political experience
- Insiders of both parties want him to lose.
- relentless media attacks
- Him go after a 5 star Muslim family that had their brave son die in war
- Losing the first debate handily
- Clinton raising basically DOUBLE the funds of Trump possible more
Plus a ton more

Like i said the damage coming to Hillary hasn't even begun, stay tuned.

There are damaging videos coming about Hillary and Bill, which will end the Clintons once and for all. 30 years of corruption and the amount of skeletons they have are going to be released soon.

You've been saying that since 1992.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2016, 12:49:21 PM »

This is person is either 12 or 80. I can't tell.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2016, 12:51:26 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Game Changer.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2016, 12:51:30 PM »

LOL neither, 31. No reason arguing over it we will have whatever they have on Senator Kain in black and white shortly.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2016, 12:54:51 PM »

LOL neither, 31. No reason arguing over it we will have whatever they have on Senator Kain in black and white shortly.
And if your evidence is nonsense, you'll just say it's rigged and run to your safe space.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2016, 12:58:50 PM »
« Edited: October 21, 2016, 01:00:57 PM by 2016election »

Um, no, I already said if they don't have something really damaging on the Clintons their holding Hillary will def. be our next president. Not because the system is rigged but because she got more votes. The only way trump can win this election is if someone is sitting on something devastating about Hillary or Bill. If nobody is and what we have seen so far is the best they have, than of course Hillary will be our next president. I just believe someone is sitting on something BIG. Like i said earlier we will find out in a few short weeks. If not Hillary will win in a landslide most likely.

If the election was held today Hillary would win by bigger margins than Obama did in 2012, luckily for Trump supporters its still a few weeks out.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2016, 12:59:34 PM »

Even if Donna, the entire dnc, the media and tim kaine all worked together to make HIllary their nominee. Well, Guess what, this is normal in the history of politics and there's no way in hell that Hillary aint getting my vote.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2016, 01:01:44 PM »

Yeah, well I believe I'll be a billionaire in 2 weeks time. Doesn't make it so.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2016, 01:02:13 PM »

Even if Donna, the entire dnc, the media and tim kaine all worked together to make HIllary their nominee. Well, Guess what, this is normal in the history of politics and there's no way in hell that Hillary aint getting my vote.

And.....what ive said.... several times now, is if thats all there is they have Hillary will easily win. Everyone already knows the above, thats nothing new at all.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2016, 01:04:03 PM »

Don't sell yourself short Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2016, 01:04:08 PM »

She's getting my vote, too, but this mentality is exactly why I left the Dems behind.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2016, 01:04:53 PM »

Yes, because as we've learned this election since he served as a Governor and now senator he can't be corrupt? Lol give me a break.
You're not making rational sense.

You implied that Kaine was picked because of his ties to the DNC, DWS's ties to the 08 HRC campaign.

I point out that he has a long resume, and was seen as the most likely pick even without any bs corruption charges.

You're saying... what, exactly?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2016, 01:05:27 PM »

i have a feeling the reaction of the whole republican establishment about "rigged" DNC acts wouldn't be shock or outrage but....jealousy.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2016, 01:06:33 PM »

Yes, you're utterly unrealistic, my friend. It takes three and half of a week to become one. At least I believe so.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2016, 01:06:43 PM »

Game Changer.

Tim Kaine uses AOL....damn it, I can't vote for this ticket.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2016, 01:07:42 PM »
« Edited: October 21, 2016, 01:11:41 PM by 2016election »

You're not making rational sense.

You implied that Kaine was picked because of his ties to the DNC, DWS's ties to the 08 HRC campaign.

I point out that he has a long resume, and was seen as the most likely pick even without any bs corruption charges.

You're saying... what, exactly?

I guess not much lol. Nothing said about Kaine will effect anything, you are right. Only something devastating about Hillary or Bill will result in a Trump win.

Fair enough.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2016, 01:10:06 PM »

I guess not much lol. Nothing said about Kain will effect anything, you are right. Only something devastating about Hillary or Bill will result in a Trump win.

Fair enough.

Dude, if you want to engage in a serious discussion, you could at least try to spell the VP candidate's name properly. You're doing wrong again.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2016, 01:37:48 PM »

They might be trying to call him Cain because he is pro-choice now? I dunno...
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2016, 02:25:32 PM »

Its a fair point, and certainly WL should be intrinsically popular on the Left. It just seems like they have gone from exposing government wherever they can, to becoming a partisan hack. If your motivation is to get the truth out there, why drip feed it instead of dumping it all in one go; why build it up - tweeting about how next week 'we're going to expose Hillary's lies' - that's electioneering grandstanding, there's no need for commentary, let the media do that - and by turning off many on the Left its self-defeating, they're pissing off one of their biggest constituencies.

And if they'd done the same to Bush then the Left would have celebrated and the Right been turned off - if WL wants to be taken seriously by all it shouldn't take this editorializing stance, imho
It is not how WL works. WL is sort of media canal for "illegal, anonymous hackers". They don't to choose who they will hack. They get information from hackers; now, probably, from Russian hackers. What should they do to be "balanced"? Wait until Mexican hackers hack Trump? Grin

I don't know about DNC leak, but WL usually dumps a large part/almost everything of the information they've got from the hackers. Eventually.  https://wikileaks.org/-Leaks-.html
So as I said they are just a "service". They give opportunity for hackers to publish information about  elites without being killed/tortured in Guantanamo. But yeah, "bad" guys can use WL in their own interests, like Russians now. But it is not a good reason to NOT publish this information. The information doesn't get "evil" if it is leaked by evil hackers.

On-Topic: the probability that they've got a game-changer is <1%. But they will harm Clintons/establishment. Enough for me Smiley
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2016, 02:31:32 PM »

Its a fair point, and certainly WL should be intrinsically popular on the Left. It just seems like they have gone from exposing government wherever they can, to becoming a partisan hack. If your motivation is to get the truth out there, why drip feed it instead of dumping it all in one go; why build it up - tweeting about how next week 'we're going to expose Hillary's lies' - that's electioneering grandstanding, there's no need for commentary, let the media do that - and by turning off many on the Left its self-defeating, they're pissing off one of their biggest constituencies.

And if they'd done the same to Bush then the Left would have celebrated and the Right been turned off - if WL wants to be taken seriously by all it shouldn't take this editorializing stance, imho
It is not how WL works. WL is sort of media canal for "illegal, anonymous hackers". They don't to choose who they will hack. They get information from hackers; now, probably, from Russian hackers. What should they do to be "balanced"? Wait until Mexican hackers hack Trump? Grin

I don't know about DNC leak, but WL usually dumps a large part/almost everything of the information they've got from the hackers. Eventually.  https://wikileaks.org/-Leaks-.html
So as I said they are just a "service". They give opportunity for hackers to publish information about  elites without being killed/tortured in Guantanamo. But yeah, "bad" guys can use WL in their own interests, like Russians now. But it is not a good reason to NOT publish this information. The information doesn't get "evil" if it is leaked by evil hackers.

On-Topic: the probability that they've got a game-changer is <1%. But they will harm Clintons/establishment. Enough for me Smiley
I am open to the fact that we should blame Fancy/Cozy Bear instead of Wikileaks and maybe this will create a silver lining where we both get tough on cybercriminals/terrorists and give the public administration profession a chance to reform without destroying it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies