Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:48:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread  (Read 11305 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2016, 01:40:28 PM »

PR-trick. The girl is "famous", so they would get a story in CNN.

Why otherwise choose this particalur girl? There is for god sake 70mln refugee. Just google something about hunger in africa, for f**k sake. But this way, you don't get into CNN. amIrite?

Ever heard of the Clinton Foundation? SMH
How is that relevant to this particular case? Just answer the question. Why help this particular girl "from CNN", when there are millions of poor/starving kids? Why her?

Maybe because, as she points out, she met the girl? And maybe has, I don't know, personal sympathy for her situation? Geez.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »

PR-trick. The girl is "famous", so they would get a story in CNN.

Why otherwise choose this particalur girl? There is for god sake 70mln refugee. Just google something about hunger in africa, for f**k sake. But this way, you don't get into CNN. amIrite?

Ever heard of the Clinton Foundation? SMH
How is that relevant to this particular case? Just answer the question. Why help this particular girl "from CNN", when there are millions of poor/starving kids? Why her?
Um, she has been helping millions of kids, through the Clinton Foundation. But, you know, Clinton is incapable of doing good Roll Eyes
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2016, 04:13:03 PM »

Why do you only appear to post lame hit pieces?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2016, 04:19:22 PM »

If Wikileaks does have anything more, then it needs to be a whole lot better than that.

I suspect they have 10.000 emails about going to Yoga and issues with Chelsea's real estate portfolio.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2016, 01:00:51 AM »

That video of Trump will become small potatoes in about a week or two with the videos coming IMO, words vs. actions, big big difference....watch and see.

So is this entirely based on your gut? Because if it is, or even just based on ominous posts from 4chan, then really you're just making yourself look silly. It's one thing to make a prediction, but you're acting like you are sitting on the tapes yourself.

I think it's more likely there are more damaging videos/audio of Trump, but I'm not sitting here saying "stay tuned... Trump tapes are going to completely destroy what's left of his campaign... Watch and see.."

Like i said we will see but i am very very confident they have something HUGE. Not big but huge which will turn this election upside down. Guess we will see in a couple short weeks.

WHERE IS IT
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2016, 01:59:56 AM »

All they have to do is release something fake and everyone will believe it.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2016, 12:51:39 PM »

Trump admits that Wikileaks is working hard with his campaign to give him Russian-hacked information ahead of time:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2016, 12:59:14 PM »

Trump admits that Wikileaks is working hard with his campaign to give him Russian-hacked information ahead of time:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Intresting. Hope they have something, but doubt Sad
Trump needs a good leak to finish her.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2016, 02:34:37 PM »

this could hurt trump in the coming FBI investigation.....
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2016, 08:58:22 PM »

That video of Trump will become small potatoes in about a week or two with the videos coming IMO, words vs. actions, big big difference....watch and see.

So is this entirely based on your gut? Because if it is, or even just based on ominous posts from 4chan, then really you're just making yourself look silly. It's one thing to make a prediction, but you're acting like you are sitting on the tapes yourself.

I think it's more likely there are more damaging videos/audio of Trump, but I'm not sitting here saying "stay tuned... Trump tapes are going to completely destroy what's left of his campaign... Watch and see.."

Like i said we will see but i am very very confident they have something HUGE. Not big but huge which will turn this election upside down. Guess we will see in a couple short weeks.

WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS IT
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #235 on: November 05, 2016, 11:31:35 PM »

WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS IT

Three more days before the election so...

WHERE
IS
IT
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies