Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:52:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread  (Read 11256 times)
sentinel
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2016, 10:28:21 AM »

Lets mail Assange some hard to swallow pretzels
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2016, 10:33:53 AM »

if they have got some REAAAAAAAALLY damning stuff left, is there any practical notion why they should have waited until now?

even O'Keefe began his leaks prior to the third debate (possible too late).....i am not sure, new semi-scandals are able to even reach a big enough slice of non-partisan america until the election day now.
I didn't say WL has a game-changer, but it is not harmless. This election is likely over, but WL might help to make Hillary as weak President as possible. Hopefully Roll Eyes

We has lost the battle but we has not lost the war Grin
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2016, 10:39:25 AM »

We has lost the battle but we has not lost the war Grin

in fact i hope that the day after the election the impeachment hearings are going to begin (unlikely that the republicans would lose the house)

great entertainment and i want to see ryan try to make kaine, arguable a much easier to like politican, president.

PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2016, 10:40:13 AM »

Things i find interesting:

1. A few years back Tim Kain i read yesterday was the head of the DNC?

2. Debbie Wasserman was second in line and also working with the clinton campaign?

3. Tim Kain stepped down and Wasserman became the head of the DNC.

4. Hillary chooses Tim Kain than as her running mate.

Still trying to research this to see if these pieces are coming together like i think.
Kalimantan
Indonesia

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -1.74

« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2016, 10:44:08 AM »

What sucks is that eventually, a major government secret will find it's way to WikiLeaks, something that SHOULD be reported, and no one will believe them. They've destroyed their reputation.
Ehm, why? Have Wikileaks ever faked the data they published? The answer is no, as far as I know. Or?

P.S. It is funny that Dems are so angry with the deliever, not with those who actually done/said things. I understand, that one can be mad that WL publishes only the data about one of the campaigns. But hey, better something that nothing, right? RIGHT? Wink
According to the majority of American people the American media is biased against Trump. It is not a problem according to Dems here (because Trump es un hombre malo?). But when some international organisation is, yeah, it suddenly becomes a problem Cheesy

Let be honest, if Wikileaks published some "private" data exposing Bush clan back in 2000/04 and by doing this affecting the elections, would you be against them? It is a rhetorical question, dudes Smiley

P.S.S. I don't think WL have some game-changer, but you all are so painfully hypocritical Cheesy

Its a fair point, and certainly WL should be intrinsically popular on the Left. It just seems like they have gone from exposing government wherever they can, to becoming a partisan hack. If your motivation is to get the truth out there, why drip feed it instead of dumping it all in one go; why build it up - tweeting about how next week 'we're going to expose Hillary's lies' - that's electioneering grandstanding, there's no need for commentary, let the media do that - and by turning off many on the Left its self-defeating, they're pissing off one of their biggest constituencies.

And if they'd done the same to Bush then the Left would have celebrated and the Right been turned off - if WL wants to be taken seriously by all it shouldn't take this editorializing stance, imho
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2016, 11:04:00 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2016, 11:06:48 AM by ag »

Some people will forever be shocked that US president is elected as a result of a political process. They, surely, must have believed s/he was selected by storks.

So far, there is pretty much nothing in these leaks that is - forget shocking - unexpected or unusual. If anything, they have been revealed as relatively mild, polite and civil people. I guess, next batch of revelations will be that Podesta sings in a church choir and likes peanut butter for breakfast.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2016, 11:08:54 AM »

i wonder what the republican govs and secretaries of state from some of the most important battleground states earn through rejecting trump's voter fraud allegations. they surely are going to get cabinet positions in HRC's government!!1!1!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2016, 11:11:58 AM »

Brazile is a partisan hack. Her appearance with Megyn Kelly last night was pathetic and she had as much credibility as the cheating husband with lipstick all over him.

Trump?
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2016, 11:31:54 AM »

at this point they are nothing different than a pro-trump oppo-research-office.

how well does that sit with their own fans i wonder?

hehehe don't worry im sure the best is being saved for LAST. say maybe a week to 5 days before the election.

With all of the baggage the Clintons have you eventually run across someone that you can't pay off or make disappear. Once Nov. 1st hits keep a close eye on the news, just saying. Wink
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2016, 11:35:19 AM »

Some people will forever be shocked that US president is elected as a result of a political process. They, surely, must have believed s/he was selected by storks.

So far, there is pretty much nothing in these leaks that is - forget shocking - unexpected or unusual. If anything, they have been revealed as relatively mild, polite and civil people. I guess, next batch of revelations will be that Podesta sings in a church choir and likes peanut butter for breakfast.

It is a lot of phony outrage.

The majority of the people upset about this know how politics work in the US and that these emails are about a campaign doing campaign stuff. If you hacked into David Plouffe's emails circa 2012, I bet you will find similar content.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2016, 11:38:06 AM »

hehehe don't worry im sure the best is being saved for LAST. say maybe a week to 5 days before the election.

i hope they are stupid enough to do that.

releasing stuff a week before the election is - in 2016 -  a perfect way to kill all possible effects.

additionally...maybe up to 1/3 of the electorate has voted by then.....brilliant plan.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2016, 11:47:22 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2016, 11:49:42 AM by 2016election »

Pretty obvious to me watching that wikileaks have been working this from the outside all the way leading to the inside which is Hillary:

1. Show how rigged the DNC primary was against Sanders....check
2. Show how corrupt the elites of the DNC are....check
3. Show the dirty things the elites of the DNC say about so many people in private...check
4. Show how corrupt the Clinton FOundation is....started and will contine
5. Show how corrupt Clintons running mate is....starting very soon

About a week before the election

6. Show how dirty Bill and Hillary are with actual videos of hard proof as well as proof of the corruption of the sitting president of the United States. IMO what they have is HUGE. It won't just destroy the Clintons but will have damaging effects on this country when we see whats gone on. Trump will win on Nov. 8th based on what they have IMO, it will easily swing these swing states that are within 1-5 points.

Why wait with voting already starting? Easy, because they know what they have will destroy the Clinton campaign, completely. Leaves them no time to make excuses or try to replace her.....like i said if you think whats been shown so far is there Ace in the hole, keep watching as we get closer.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2016, 11:50:33 AM »

Pretty obvious to me watching that wikileaks have been working this from the outside all the way leading to the inside which is Hillary:

1. Show how rigged the DNC primary was against Sanders....check
2. Show how corrupt the elites of the DNC are....check
3. Show the dirty things the elites of the DNC say about so many people in private...check
4. Show how corrupt the Clinton FOundation is....started and will contine
5. Show how corrupt Clintons running mate is....starting very soon

About a week before the election

6. Show how dirty Bill and Hillary are with actual videos of hard proof as well as proof of the corruption of the sitting president of the United States. IMO what they have is HUGE. It won't just destroy the Clintons but will have damaging effects on this country when we see whats gone on. Trump will win on Nov. 8th based on what they have IMO, it will easily swing these swing states that are within 1-5 points.

Why wait with voting already starting? Easy, because they know what they have will destroy the Clinton campaign, completely. Leaves them no time to make excuses or try to replace her.....like i said if you think whats been shown so far is there Ace in the hole, keep watching as we get closer.

Even if this were all true and it is not. Why hasn't any of this put a dent into her lead?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2016, 11:53:17 AM »

Even if this were all true and it is not. Why hasn't any of this put a dent into her lead?

cause they wouldn't have thought how deeply unpopular and corrupt and disgusting DJT is and that their russia connection would become public.

the proud USA isn't controlled and manipulated as easy by the KGB as the average european nation.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2016, 11:55:34 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2016, 11:57:54 AM by 2016election »

Like i said, keep watching and lets see how things look about 5 days out, i don't believe we have seen anything yet of the damage they will inflict on the clintons.

Why hasn't any of the above had an effect?? You must not be watching, before the Clintons and DNC aired that video of Trump this was essentially a dead heat and thats with the following:

Trump
- 0 political experience
- Insiders of both parties want him to lose.
- relentless media attacks
- Him go after a 5 star Muslim family that had their brave son die in war
- Losing the first debate handily
- Clinton raising basically DOUBLE the funds of Trump possible more
Plus a ton more

Like i said the damage coming to Hillary hasn't even begun, stay tuned.

There are damaging videos coming about Hillary and Bill, which will end the Clintons once and for all. 30 years of corruption and the amount of skeletons they have are going to be released soon.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2016, 11:56:55 AM »

Like i said, keep watching and lets see how things look about 5 days out, i don't believe we have seen anything yet of the damage they will inflict on the clintons.

Why hasn't any of the above had an effect?? You must not be watching, before the Clintons and DNC aired that video of Trump this was essentially a dead heat and thats with the following:

Trump
- 0 political experience
- Insiders of both parties want him to lose.
- relentless media attacks
- Him go after a 5 star Muslim family that had their brave son die in war
- Losing the first debate handily
Plus a ton more

Like i said the damage coming to Hillary hasn't even begun, stay tuned.

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2016, 11:57:52 AM »

before the Clintons and DNC aired that video of Trump this was essentially a dead heat

not correct, as you state yourself in the same post. Wink

the thing was "dead heat" before the first debate and the new-birther-shtick.....the video accelerated the trend but clinton was leading handily before.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2016, 11:58:48 AM »

That video of Trump will become small potatoes in about a week or two with the videos coming IMO, words vs. actions, big big difference....watch and see.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2016, 12:10:44 PM »

That video of Trump will become small potatoes in about a week or two with the videos coming IMO, words vs. actions, big big difference....watch and see.

So is this entirely based on your gut? Because if it is, or even just based on ominous posts from 4chan, then really you're just making yourself look silly. It's one thing to make a prediction, but you're acting like you are sitting on the tapes yourself.

I think it's more likely there are more damaging videos/audio of Trump, but I'm not sitting here saying "stay tuned... Trump tapes are going to completely destroy what's left of his campaign... Watch and see.."
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2016, 12:12:18 PM »

still waiting on the secret mossad/epstein/bill clinton/teenage girl/rape-video, unearthed by anonymous.

Fusionmunster

« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2016, 12:12:52 PM »

Like the two other O'Keefe videos that were supposed to destroy Hillary's campaign but havent had any effect?
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2016, 12:14:08 PM »

So is this entirely based on your gut? Because if it is, or even just based on ominous posts from 4chan, then really you're just making yourself look silly. It's one thing to make a prediction, but you're acting like you are sitting on the tapes yourself.

I think it's more likely there are more damaging videos/audio of Trump, but I'm not sitting here saying "stay tuned... Trump tapes are going to completely destroy what's left of his campaign... Watch and see.."

Like i said we will see but i am very very confident they have something HUGE. Not big but huge which will turn this election upside down. Guess we will see in a couple short weeks.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2016, 12:15:24 PM »

Like the two other O'Keefe videos that were supposed to destroy Hillary's campaign but havent had any effect?

i guess we can't know right now if they have any effect at all.

in 4-5 days it will be obvious.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2016, 12:15:56 PM »

still waiting on the secret mossad/epstein/bill clinton/teenage girl/rape-video, unearthed by anonymous.

They said Nov. 5th it will be released along with several other things. And no i don't believe that, im not saying Bill CLinton had sex with a 13 year old, thats comical to even suggest there is a video that sickening out there. But they have something IMO. Them saying the have a video of him doing that and Hillary trying to cover it up is ridiculous.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2016, 12:16:00 PM »

Like i said we will see but i am very very confident they have something HUGE. Not big but huge which will turn this election upside down. Guess we will see in a couple short weeks.

I am sorry, but this post just reeks of desperation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies