Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:47:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread  (Read 11310 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: October 20, 2016, 07:10:20 PM »

Why is O'Keefe not in prison? It's past time that these people illegally recording conversation and stealing information are prosecuted. I'd love to see his attitude be so smug if he was trapped in a jail cell eating crappy food.

Relax. Prison is a horrible place. Do not wish it on others.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 07:20:29 PM »

Why is O'Keefe not in prison? It's past time that these people illegally recording conversation and stealing information are prosecuted. I'd love to see his attitude be so smug if he was trapped in a jail cell eating crappy food.

Relax. Prison is a horrible place. Do not wish it on others.

I just have an issue with people claiming corruption when they are the ones who are doing corrupt and illegal things.

Be better than them.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 11:04:00 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2016, 11:06:48 AM by ag »

Some people will forever be shocked that US president is elected as a result of a political process. They, surely, must have believed s/he was selected by storks.

So far, there is pretty much nothing in these leaks that is - forget shocking - unexpected or unusual. If anything, they have been revealed as relatively mild, polite and civil people. I guess, next batch of revelations will be that Podesta sings in a church choir and likes peanut butter for breakfast.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies