Opinion of TJ in Cleve (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:39:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of TJ in Cleve (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Opinion of TJ in Cleve  (Read 6039 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: October 23, 2016, 02:17:31 PM »

TJ's brand of Republicanism is the type of brand that spiraled out of control and gave us the more annoying elements of the Trump movement. I don't think he gets a pass for being a "reasonable Republican" when he represents politically the worst leftovers of the Bush decade.

I'm kinda curious what this post could possibly be about Huh
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 01:53:54 PM »

At this point, you are so involved in this argument that you sound more contemptuous toward LGBT rights than you have before. When not even the right wingers are backing you up on your concerns, that should've raised an alarm.

Right-wingers aren't backing Tonio up because we realize the hopelessness of the attempt to convince sjw activists that any position they disagree with might be based in something other than animus against them.    But the issue he raised is clear enough.  Where were the huge boycotts against states that didn't expand Medicaid like there were against states that maybe according to some interpretation of the law might allow a business or two to discriminate against gays? 

I don't know which is more ridiculous: the idea that Antonio wants to send gays to the back of the bus, or quoting Ayn Rand and in the same breath calling TJ of all people an "economic nihilist."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies