If every single Trump supporter would contribute 20.17$....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:21:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If every single Trump supporter would contribute 20.17$....
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If every single Trump supporter would contribute 20.17$....  (Read 727 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 22, 2016, 09:29:46 AM »

https://twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/789835293440475136

such desperation....decreases even my own sense of panic.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 09:41:28 AM »

"Big League" confirmed?!?!?!111?!!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 09:44:27 AM »

That's up there with think your jr high school teacher is a millionare for make 37000 a year for the last 30 years.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 12:59:50 PM »

What's the big deal?  That would be a lot of money if 20 million hard core Trump supporters each gave 20 bucks.  I hope they give even more.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 01:03:20 PM »

Begging for loose change, bombing at a charity dinner, giving a major speech on a Saturday morning opposite college football, missing a deadline to be featured in the Alaska voter pamphlet...such a pathetic campaign.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 01:05:10 PM »

Does he get royalties whenever he says, "Big League"?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 01:05:28 PM »

I still don't get how Trump's supporters see no problem with the double speak of "it's so thoroughly rigged that we can't win" and "give money and we can totally win!"
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2016, 01:14:55 PM »

I still don't get how Trump's supporters see no problem with the double speak of "it's so thoroughly rigged that we can't win" and "give money and we can totally win!"
Everybody knows that Democrats have a history of rigging elections.  Even Democrats joke about it in private.  I heard yesterday that if not for rigging the Minnesota vote in 1984 by letting Canadians living on the border cast votes, Reagan would have carried all 50 states against Mondale. 
Democrats do things like pay homeless people to vote, let illegals vote, let people with no ID vote, let dead people vote, stuff a ballot box here and there, etc.  It's just the way it is.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2016, 01:24:42 PM »

Everybody knows that Democrats have a history of rigging elections.  Even Democrats joke about it in private.  I heard yesterday that if not for rigging the Minnesota vote in 1984 by letting Canadians living on the border cast votes, Reagan would have carried all 50 states against Mondale. 
Democrats do things like pay homeless people to vote, let illegals vote, let people with no ID vote, let dead people vote, stuff a ballot box here and there, etc.  It's just the way it is.

Are you trolling, or do you actually believe in that nonsense ?
Blackacre
Spenstar3D
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -7.22

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 01:25:07 PM »

Yeah, no. We haven't done that since the olden days of Tamnany Hall, before voter registration laws were a thing.

Republicans, on the other hand, make up sh**t about Democrats rigging the election to make themselves feel better and to cast the winners as illegitimate. It's just the way it is.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 01:26:52 PM »

I read on Facebook that Democrats are shrinking down Illegals and sending them to the polling places. Like Ant Man, these tiny people can covertly cast multiple votes for the Democrats and not be seen! Everybody knows it!
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 01:30:30 PM »

Yes, we know, Eric Trump is an idiot. "If all your supporters donate money, we'll have more money!"
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 01:49:30 PM »

This reminds me of all those college kids who threw $27 at Bernie's hopeless campaign. Money isn't everything.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 01:52:51 PM »

na na .....bernie had some real money and was ready to use it.

very different with trump.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2016, 02:39:41 PM »

All candidates do this. Most of the people commenting on this thread just don't like it because Trump did it.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2016, 02:41:18 PM »

All candidates do this. Most of the people commenting on this thread just don't like it because Trump did it.

it's not about the begging.

it's about the desperate wording and BS math.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2016, 02:46:34 PM »

All candidates do like donate $20.16 it's a stupid thing politicians do.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies