Trump: "The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:17:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster."
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: what do you think of Trump demoralizing anti isis forces
Despicable

Deplorable

Apalling

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Trump: "The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster."  (Read 2118 times)
Cashew
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 23, 2016, 11:17:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/790337063489040384

He does realize it's the Iraqi army right? Guess he can't help but denigrate America.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 11:22:53 PM »

He can't withhold his hate for our country.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 11:32:57 PM »

Poll answer: all of the above
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 12:32:21 AM »

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 12:36:39 AM »

He's also factually wrong. (To no one's surprise but his and his cult.)

The battle is going slightly better than expected.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 12:39:19 AM »

Also, write-in: Horrifying
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 12:48:50 AM »

In twelve years, Republicans go from slandering a war hero as a traitor for mildly criticizing an incompetently-managed war to nominating a chickenhawk who is actively rooting for the success of Russia and ISIS.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 12:56:52 AM »
« Edited: October 24, 2016, 01:02:04 AM by EpicHistory »

He does realize it's the Iraqi army right? Guess he can't help but denigrate America.

I like the fact that the Left could criticize the Iraq War a decade ago as being incompetently managed but still claim to be patriotic, but heaven forbid a Republican do the same for a new Iraqi conflict because obviously he hates America and is somehow an ISIS plant. The fact the US has boots on the ground and is providing support is also conveniently ignored to attack said Republican for ignorance. Double standards be damned, clearly.

Ya'll aren't even trying at this point to make sense, are you?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 01:00:21 AM »

I like the fact that the Left can criticize the Iraq War as being incompetently managed but still claim to be patriotic, but heaven forbid a Republican do the same because obviously he hates America and is somehow an ISIS plant. The fact the US has boots on the ground and is providing support is also conveniently is ignored to attack said Republican for ignorance.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 01:13:58 AM »

I find it extremely funny that for Trump everything is either "the best" or a "total disaster".
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 01:14:15 AM »
« Edited: October 24, 2016, 01:15:55 AM by EpicHistory »

So, going by the precedent established in this thread, you vote for:

"I am unable to make a valid, coherent, and logical argument, so I will just use some meme off Twitter which is meant to insult the other side. I will then complain about bipartisanship being dead later on."
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 01:19:23 AM »

For whom? ISIL?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 01:19:51 AM »

I like the fact that the Left could criticize the Iraq War a decade ago as being incompetently managed but still claim to be patriotic, but heaven forbid a Republican do the same for a new Iraqi conflict because obviously he hates America and is somehow an ISIS plant. The fact the US has boots on the ground and is providing support is also conveniently ignored to attack said Republican for ignorance. Double standards be damned, clearly.

The Clintonites are arguing that Donald is f**ing wrong because clearly the operation is Mosul is going exceptionally well; under budget, ahead of schedule, right?  But he's claiming publicly that it's a disaster and encouraging people to believe it, behavior which is essentially actively propagandizing the efforts of our enemies and falsely degrading the efforts of our military solely for political gain.  That's what politicians do, by the way; lie and lie and lie and actively hurt other people and damage the country for selfish political reasons.  Wasn't the whole reason we're supposed to vote for Trump that he's not a politician and he's a breath of fresh air?  lol

On the other hand, in 2004 the war in Iraq was a complete mess, as everyone now (including ya boy Trump) agrees, yet when Kerry criticized it (in a much more dignified and responsible fashion than Trump) he was called a traitor by the same people who now call Trump a truth teller.

By the way nobody is calling him an ISIS plant you dip
Fitzgerald
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -5.91

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2016, 01:36:27 AM »
« Edited: October 24, 2016, 01:43:00 AM by Fitzgerald »

You seem to forget that we're fixing your party's mistakes, brownshirt. We wouldn't even need troops on the ground if it weren't for the s**t-for-brains president you s**t-for-brains Republicans forced on us in 2000.

Of course, we also have to consider the fact that the siege of Mosul is going better than eight years of war in Iraq, but I know how you Trump cultists feel about facts, so maybe we can skip over that for your sake.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 01:41:15 AM »

In twelve years, Republicans go from slandering a war hero as a traitor for mildly criticizing an incompetently-managed war to nominating a chickenhawk who is actively rooting for the success of Russia and ISIS.

... and who also slandered another war hero by saying he couldn't be a hero because he was a POW.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 01:45:22 AM »

You seem to forget that we're fixing your party's mistakes, brownshirt. We wouldn't even need troops on the ground if it weren't for the s**t-for-brains president you s**t-for-brains Republicans forced on us in 2000.

Of course, we also have to consider the fact that the siege of Mosul is going better than eight years of war in Iraq, but I know how you Trump cultists feel about facts, so maybe we can skip over that for your sake.

Nonsense. Facts need to be pounded in to Trumpshirts' heads, like stakes into vampire hearts. Either they die of cognitive dissonance, or become slightly less ignorant. Either outcome is a victory, even if one is obviously preferable.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 02:56:41 AM »

The Trump Thing is turning out to be a total disaster.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 09:05:48 AM »

The difference is that the battle is turning out pretty well, but I guess just like your hero you feel the need to double down on stupid out of pride.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 09:05:54 AM »
« Edited: October 24, 2016, 09:19:11 AM by MohamedChalid »

Disgusting. I just hope that nobody cares any longer what nonsense this clown has to say after he's buried November 8.
john cage bubblegum

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 09:11:02 AM »

The current head of the Republican Party is literally openly rooting for the failure of an ongoing joint US military operation against ISIS.  As Rachel Maddow would say, "this......is amazing".
yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 09:42:20 PM »

The current head of the Republican Party is literally openly rooting for the failure of an ongoing joint US military operation against ISIS.  As Rachel Maddow would say, "this......is amazing".

Russians are bombing Syrian opposition forces supported by Americans. Turks are bombing Kurds, American  allies. Obama is watching it without any response. No failure at all.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 09:46:18 PM »

Russians are bombing Syrian opposition forces supported by Americans. Turks are bombing Kurds, American  allies. Obama is watching it without any response. No failure at all.

So... if you're from Belarus, I have a question. I know that Russia and Belarus's militaries are extremely closely linked, maybe even more so than the US and Canada or UK. Are any Belarusian soldiers fighting alongside the Russian forces in Syria, or is Putin going at it alone?
yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 10:16:52 PM »

So... if you're from Belarus, I have a question. I know that Russia and Belarus's militaries are extremely closely linked, maybe even more so than the US and Canada or UK. Are any Belarusian soldiers fighting alongside the Russian forces in Syria, or is Putin going at it alone?

My country doesn't participate in military adventures launched by Putin. To the best of my knowledge Russian military forces in Syria include several dozen warplanes and several hundred military advisors.
BundouYMB

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 10:19:23 PM »

The Iraqi army is making steady progress towards Mosul and has captured a ton of villages en route from ISIS this week. WTF is he even talking about?
yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 10:31:30 PM »

The Iraqi army is making steady progress towards Mosul and has captured a ton of villages en route from ISIS this week. WTF is he even talking about?
I don't know what Trump is speaking about but the fact is that Obama is nonchalantly watching how American allies are being destroyed bu Russians and Turks. I wish he were more resolute defending American allies.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies