2nd Northern Assembly Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:31:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  2nd Northern Assembly Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2nd Northern Assembly Thread  (Read 2018 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:48 PM »

I'll accept a deputy role if that's okay with the assembly.

This is an interesting idea. Would R2D2 care to explain exactly what he has in mind?

Essentially, I'll be acting as speaker until DKrol is ready to take over the position, which would be in roughly a week.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 08:20:38 PM »

I'll accept a deputy role if that's okay with the assembly.

This is an interesting idea. Would R2D2 care to explain exactly what he has in mind?

Essentially, I'll be acting as speaker until DKrol is ready to take over the position, which would be in roughly a week.

That's interesting. But I would advise against this position, as if the Speaker cannot perform his abilities for whatever reason over a temporary period of time, then the Lieutenant Governor becomes Acting Speaker during then. So right now, dar should be speaker. I see you have already started to act as speaker though, and you can continue if dar doesn't do his job.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2016, 01:37:02 PM »

For public record, I've updated the Wiki for the region and the assembly. Let me know if you see any glaring errors that I might've missed.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 05:13:43 PM »

I'm mainly typing this because I want the Northern Assembly to start doing stuff again. I'll be PMing this to every member too.

The Northern region's government (including myself) has been awfully quiet lately. This needs to stop right now. Being an Assemblyperson shouldn't be that hard nor should it take up that much time. All you need to do is express your opinion about bills, vote on said bills (involves typing one word), and write a few of them here and there (it's not that difficult). If you're a Speaker or Lieutenant Governor, then you have a bit more to do, but it's still not hard. If this lack of action continues, there are a few measures I can take to change this, but I don't really want it to come to that.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies