Pence: "'It's time to "come home" for Republicans"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:25:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pence: "'It's time to "come home" for Republicans"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Pence: "'It's time to "come home" for Republicans"  (Read 3540 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 24, 2016, 07:24:48 PM »

Mike Pence to GOP: 'It's Time to Come Home'
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mike-pence-gop-it-s-time-come-home-n672166?cid=sm_tw

You must be logged in to read this quote.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 07:55:19 PM »

Nah.  I'll come home when this ticket is sent packing after a terrible defeat.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 07:56:30 PM »

Republicans have come home. That's the problem - there are few if any undecideds.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 08:00:02 PM »

Hurry home and lock the doors...the Illegals and Muslims are out to get ya!
rafta_rafta

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 08:03:16 PM »

"Make sure to vote on November 28th"
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 08:06:45 PM »

Step into the light my friend.  Your party needs you!  You know you want to.  It will feel so good to cast that vote for the party of Lincoln.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 08:08:12 PM »
« Edited: October 24, 2016, 08:10:52 PM by Maxwell »

Step into the light my friend.  Your party needs you!  You know you want to.  It will feel so good to cast that vote for the party of Lincoln.

Lincoln would be rolling over in his grave if he ever saw a Trump rally filled to the brim with confederate flags.

Of course Lincoln would be direly confused on why we're talking about gay marriage, why women have the right to vote, why we're trading with foreigners like our enemies Great Britian, and why he's somehow alive.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 08:09:41 PM »

Step into the light my friend.  Your party needs you!  You know you want to.  It will feel so good to cast that vote for the party of Lincoln.
LOL
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 08:13:58 PM »

Nah.  I'll come home when this ticket is sent packing after a terrible defeat.

Lincoln would be rolling over in his grave if he ever saw a Trump rally filled to the brim with confederate flags.
Lincoln had a Confederate currency note in his pocket when he was shot, or so I read.  The Confederate flag is merely a way of saying, I am a proud redneck!  Remember the Dukes of Hazzard show?  They had it on their car.  It's nothing but southern pride and good fun!  
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 08:15:30 PM »

Pence is right. Party loyalty is better than everything, including rational thought, democracy, equality, and freedom.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 08:17:24 PM »

Lincoln had a Confederate currency note in his pocket when he was shot, or so I read.  The Confederate flag is merely a way of saying, I am a proud redneck!  Remember the Dukes of Hazzard show?  They had it on their car.  It's nothing but southern pride and good fun!  

Roll Eyes
Cashew
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 08:19:11 PM »

The declarations of causes, cornerstone speech would disagree with you.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 08:22:28 PM »

Roll Eyes
You, living south of the Mason-Dixon line, surely you understand!
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2016, 08:31:00 PM »

I'd be more willing to believe this if it wasn't coming from one of the most non-subtly racist posters on the forum.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 08:32:31 PM »

Do you really believe this, or are you just pranking us?
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 09:07:22 PM »

I'm voting third party, but even I can't stand the democrat position that all republicans should come out and endorse Hillary. If the democrat candidate was some odious person would you expect your elected democrats to back Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz? Certainly not.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 09:13:40 PM »

Roll Eyes
You, living south of the Mason-Dixon line, surely you understand!
No other region of the country has it's own flag or symbol.

It should also be noted that the rectangular "X" (Southern Cross) flag was NOT the "Stars and Bars", nor was it the flag of the CSA.  It was something that emerged in the 1950s to symbolize resistance to the Civil Rights Movements.  It represents a "thumbs up" for Jim Crow Segregation.

I'm saying this as the husband of a wife and father of boys who are direct descendants of Gen. John Bell Hood, whose image is carved on Stone Mountain, GA.  It's a display that black folks are justifiably offended by.  The rectangular "X" flag represents support for segregation, and the purpose of secession by the Southern States was to maintain the institution of slavery.  Folks really do need to decide if we're going to be ONE nation, or if we're going to be something else, and this decision really does present itself to all Americans.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 09:31:27 PM »

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 09:32:20 PM »
« Edited: October 24, 2016, 09:42:52 PM by Invisible Obama »

It's hard to come home when a crazy person has set the house on fire.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 09:34:07 PM »
« Edited: October 24, 2016, 09:39:36 PM by @realJohnEwards »

I'd be more willing to believe this if it wasn't coming from one of the most non-subtly racist posters on the forum.
dude, she's spent her entire tenure on this forum satirizing the Trump-fundamentalist, and probably getting a kick out of those who believe her Tongue come on, let's be serious here. I won't make any comment on her sense of taste, but let's be honest here
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 09:36:22 PM »

:rolleyes:

They were flown as the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, as of November 28th 1961.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 09:37:18 PM »

Do they even teach history in Florida these days?
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 09:51:34 PM »

Nah, it's really just time for Pence to shut up.

I hope the real Republicans will join me in doing our best to push out the crazies and take our party back once this election is over.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 09:52:35 PM »

:rolleyes:

They were flown as the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, as of November 28th 1961.

The flag you speak of was a square flag.

The Segregation X Flag is a rectangular flag.

Yes, there is a difference.  The Square Battle Flag was never the flag of an entire nation; only of one Army.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 09:56:26 PM »

Nah, it's really just time for Pence to shut up.

I hope the realGlobalist Republicans will join me in doing our best to push out the crazies those who place American Interests first and take our their party back away from them once this election is over.
Sorry, this is how I read it.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies