Pence: "'It's time to "come home" for Republicans"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:07:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pence: "'It's time to "come home" for Republicans"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Pence: "'It's time to "come home" for Republicans"  (Read 3534 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2016, 10:00:52 PM »

Nah, it's really just time for Pence to shut up.

I hope the realGlobalist Republicans will join me in doing our best to push out the crazies those who place American Interests first and take our their party back away from them once this election is over.
Sorry, this is how I read it.

If that's how you read it then that's too bad, but the Trump wing needs to be crushed. if it isn't it's a permanent minority party for a long time until the party changes to actual policy positions and away from the white nationalist/sexists that's currently 40% of the base.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2016, 10:03:49 PM »

I think quite a few Republicans are coming home this election - and staying there. Early voting and absentee ballot returns are showing a serious lack of Republican enthusiasm.
Panda Express

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2016, 10:05:28 PM »

I hope the realGlobalist Republicans will join me in doing our best to push out the crazies those who place American Interests first and take our their party back away from them once this election is over.

If that's how you read it then that's too bad, but the Trump wing needs to be crushed. if it isn't it's a permanent minority party for a long time until the party changes to actual policy positions and away from the white nationalist/sexists that's currently 40% of the base.

You're a member of the globalist cabal. That is your choice. I wonder how Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey feel about that choice.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2016, 10:07:34 PM »

You're a member of the globalist cabal. That is your choice. I wonder how Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey feel about that choice.

I love how you don't think Trump is part of that though. He says you make too much and builds everything overseas. You sold your soul as did many other working class whites and now you have to live with it, aka no matter who wins you're ed! Smiley
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2016, 10:15:56 PM »

Did Pence also make sure to remind Republicans to bring their wives and daughters home with them? The Leader needs some new pussy to grab.
Horsemask

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: -4.87

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2016, 10:27:42 PM »

Home currently has a serious roach problem.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 10:33:36 PM »

Hahaha, Jesus, man.  The hyperbole.

Anyway, people can call this cruel, elitist or anything else, but it's true: Trump's core of support will have less electoral influence with each passing year, INCLUDING in the Grand Old Party.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2016, 10:37:26 PM »

Also, there's nothing more conservative or Republican about being a nationalist than there is about being a "globalist," and you guys are going to (re-)learn that in the coming years.  Fingers crossed it causes some (re-)defections from our new Trump friends.
Panda Express

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2016, 10:41:25 PM »

Anyway, people can call this cruel, elitist or anything else, but it's true: Trump's core of support will have less electoral influence with each passing year, INCLUDING in the Grand Old Party.

When I was your age, and before Globalization really took hold, Pa could toss the pig-skin around with his boy while Ma would place a fresh apple pie on the window sill, filling the whole house with a pleasant aroma. For the past several decades, ordinary folks have submitted to the Globalist Cabal and have received the shaft. When was the last time you saw an apple pie on a window sill? The age of the globalists is coming to an end. The question is, will YOU join our cause?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2016, 10:48:56 PM »

When I was your age, and before Globalization really took hold, Pa could toss the pig-skin around with his boy while Ma would place a fresh apple pie on the window sill, filling the whole house with a pleasant aroma. For the past several decades, ordinary folks have submitted to the Globalist Cabal and have received the shaft. When was the last time you saw an apple pie on a window sill? The age of the globalists is coming to an end. The question is, will YOU join our cause?
And now you can have a giant bowl of Vietnamese Pho and baclava for dessert.  Or a meat loaf sandwich and a slice of apple pie.

You know what we have in immigrant friendly America and a globalized society?  CHOICES.  Make the right one.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2016, 10:52:50 PM »

Again, Trump says you make too much and he doesn't like social security too much either. Wolf in sheeps clothing will make you work until you die to barely afford the necessities.
Panda Express

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2016, 10:56:59 PM »

Hahaha, Jesus, man.  The hyperbole.

And now you can have a giant bowl of Vietnamese Pho and baclava for dessert.  Or a meat loaf sandwich and a slice of apple pie.

You know what we have in immigrant friendly America and a globalized society?  CHOICES.  Make the right one.

How has a giant bowl of Vietnamese Pho and baclava for dessert worked out for ordinary God-fearing folks?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2016, 10:57:30 PM »

Home currently has a serious roach problem.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2016, 10:57:42 PM »

Again, Trump says you make too much and he doesn't like social security too much either. Wolf in sheeps clothing will make you work until you die to barely afford the necessities.
I want everyone here to look at MY screen name.  Then look at Fuzzy BEAN, who's claiming to be a Republican from FL and copying my signature.

I'm asking the forum if you find this fair.  Or is this dirty pool?

I don't mind criticism, but distorting and defaming me isn't right.  I've not done this to anyone here.  I'm asking my fellow posters here to call this individual out for this.  
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2016, 11:01:31 PM »

Hahaha, Jesus, man.  The hyperbole.

And now you can have a giant bowl of Vietnamese Pho and baclava for dessert.  Or a meat loaf sandwich and a slice of apple pie.

You know what we have in immigrant friendly America and a globalized society?  CHOICES.  Make the right one.

How has a giant bowl of Vietnamese Pho and baclava for dessert worked out for ordinary God-fearing folks?

You are a coward for mimicking me, my screen name, my signature.  You make Donald Segretti look like a tower of integrity.

A giant bowl of Vietnamese Pho works well for ordinary God-fearing folks because Vietnamese-Americans are amongst the most Patriotic of Americans, immigrant or native-born.  They recognize the evil of totalitarianism, and however much the Vietnam War may have been a mistake, they appreciate what we tried to do for them.  God Bless them.  They could show any number of folks here what gratitude for being an American really means.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2016, 11:44:53 PM »

Although I am not a Republican, and only recently (2004) ever voted Democrat for the top of ticket, I still have friends and family that consider themselves Republicans.

My father and his 3rd wife are evangelical Christians, as are my two step-brothers, and only one out of the four supports Trump.

There are many Republicans that voted for McCain and Romney, after careful consideration in both '08 and '12, that view Trump as an absolute disgrace to their values, and a party that they used to consider home for several decades.

If the Trump dominant wing of the Republican Party continues down their current trajectory, they will essentially win the rump wing of the Elephant and create an apocalyptic reverse Karl Rove scenario where the permanent majority becomes the permanent minority.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2016, 12:00:19 AM »

I'll agree with Fuzzy Bear on the screen name/Fuzzy Bean thing.  Not cool, and as infuriating as I find his vision for my party (which he didn't even join until recently and now acts like people with my views don't belong), he's clearly a good enough person with his heart at least somewhat in the right place and he doesn't deserve someone doing that to him.

We all like to visit this site, it's one of our hobbies that we all enjoy; think of how much it'd suck to have someone do that to you just because your views weren't popular.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2016, 01:08:41 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wow. They really don't teach history in Florida. Your argument that it's racist unless the flag is square?
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2016, 01:21:53 AM »

I'll agree with Fuzzy Bear on the screen name/Fuzzy Bean thing.  Not cool, and as infuriating as I find his vision for my party (which he didn't even join until recently and now acts like people with my views don't belong), he's clearly a good enough person with his heart at least somewhat in the right place and he doesn't deserve someone doing that to him.

We all like to visit this site, it's one of our hobbies that we all enjoy; think of how much it'd suck to have someone do that to you just because your views weren't popular.

Nothing against Fuzzy Bear, nor RINO Tom, nor any other real Republican avatars on the forum.... and I think I speak my mind freely, even within a pool of Atlas Red shark avatars...

Alas sometimes, there are many minority positions that face ridicule on this forum, that manifests itself most strongly during the primary and national GE seasons, and myself and many others have felt the heat in 2016, and even further back in 2008 and 2012.

This forum will be a much poorer place, if it becomes yet another giant internet echo chamber dominated by parrots and vultures of various political persuasions, as opposed to a place of free speech, mutual respect and dignity, where individuals from a variety of backgrounds .

Honestly, threads like these I normally try to avoid, since it inevitably tends to descend towards the lowest common denominator level.

I posted something about my Republican family members, but while I was writing that the thread turned into a giant cesspool of personal insults and went so OT that if I were a smoking man, would need to take a giant rip, and remember why I normally try to avoid these types of threads.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2016, 02:57:14 AM »

And here I thought Pence was going to tell them it's time to put on the Nikes and drink the koolaid
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2016, 04:32:18 AM »

I hope the real Republicans will join me in doing our best to push out the crazies and take our party back once this election is over.

You mean the nationalists and the alt-right?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2016, 06:23:37 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wow. They really don't teach history in Florida. Your argument that it's racist unless the flag is square?

Either way it's still a symbol of racism and white power now, along with redneck "pride"/inferiority. It meant something different in the 1800s but that's gone now. Just like the swastika didn't always symbolize the Nazis but it does now. Either way its always been a symbol of traitors since the civil war.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2016, 08:30:04 AM »

Would advise against it, considering Pence's home is literally a trash can.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2016, 09:26:20 AM »

Nothing against Fuzzy Bear, nor RINO Tom, nor any other real Republican avatars on the forum.... and I think I speak my mind freely, even within a pool of Atlas Red shark avatars...

Alas sometimes, there are many minority positions that face ridicule on this forum, that manifests itself most strongly during the primary and national GE seasons, and myself and many others have felt the heat in 2016, and even further back in 2008 and 2012.

This forum will be a much poorer place, if it becomes yet another giant internet echo chamber dominated by parrots and vultures of various political persuasions, as opposed to a place of free speech, mutual respect and dignity, where individuals from a variety of backgrounds .

Honestly, threads like these I normally try to avoid, since it inevitably tends to descend towards the lowest common denominator level.

I posted something about my Republican family members, but while I was writing that the thread turned into a giant cesspool of personal insults and went so OT that if I were a smoking man, would need to take a giant rip, and remember why I normally try to avoid these types of threads.

There are "minority positions" that are in the minority because they're unpopular (here) and then there are minority positions that have few advocates because they're outright reprehensible. And that latter group absolutely includes supporting Trump.

I am god damned sick and tired of watching people claim that backing a man who openly and publicly attacks democracy, supports sexual assault, promises war crimes, inflames xenophobia, wants to abolish the first amendment, and who has a decades-long career as a high-rolling con artist who is an ignorant idiot of the highest caliber is somehow acceptable or "just a different point of view".

Clinton was absolutely right to call his supporters "deplorable". Defending or ignoring the  disgusting, despicable and vile would-be dictator is reprehensible beyond words and ought to be socially unacceptable.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2016, 09:42:55 AM »

Nah.  I'll come home when this ticket is sent packing after a terrible defeat.
Step into the light my friend.  Your party needs you!  You know you want to.  It will feel so good to cast that vote for the party of Lincoln.

Lincoln would have voted Clinton this time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies